Shower with Akeno-3 R-18
3.7k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Issei then shifted, leaning forward to have her lay back across the stool as he lathered the sponge once more. He began to work along her chest and arms, before slowly shifting down to her breast.

He kneaded into them, massaging into Akeno's large breast as he would tease her hardend nipples gently by using the roughness of the sponge against them.

His fingers would also pinch at her nipples, pulling them before letting them slip due to the soap.

Akeno was melted beneath his hands, soft and sensual moans filling the shower as her hips bucked.

Because of the position she took, her member was resting over her cunt, her legs using his own legs that didn't budge to pull herself closer and rotate her hips.

Causing her cunt to grind against his member, her moans hitching and increasing as her clit hardened and ground against his member as well.

There was a soft shuddering as she would have micro orgasms against him, due to the relaxation she felt and the pleasure starting to burn through her it was easy for her to have these small releases.

He continued down her body, massaging her stomach and thighs as he finished up her front.

She shifted immediately, turning around to rest her hands on the edge of the stool as she kept her back up, resting her cunt over his member she continued to grind against it as he began to wash her back.

Issei didn't need to use a lot of strength to work out the knots and tension in her back and spine, he continued his work until he finished her back, where he pulled her arms back, grinding her back against his member he shifted to lift her back so she rested her back against his chest, her hair out of the way and to the side.

With a powerful grip, his left hand came around to grip her breast as he began to fondle her with more intensity as his right hand moved around her waist, following the V line to her cunt at first he rubbed at just the lips, having her shiver against his body as his index finger slowly rubbed along the lips of her cunt until he came to the clit where he gently circled his hands around it.

Flicking it gently caused her whole body to jerk against him as another orgasm hit her, larger than the rest but nothing compared to the main events.

his middle finger slid between her lips and down slowly until it was at the entrance to her core.

Her legs lifted and spread wide as the hole flexed against his finger in need.

As his finger slowly entered she released a low hiss of pleasure as her hands found his arms, nails digging into his flesh as she whispered softly.

''Oh... Fuck~''

He was slow and methodical, massaging the entrance slowly and around the entrance, as he slowly helped loosen her as he slid his finger deeper.

Soon he began to use a single finger to explore the tight warm walls of her cunt. Slipping against folds as her cunt would squeeze around his finger.

He explored deeply into her cunt as he got used to every feeling, Akeno was over the moon as her eyes were fluttering and she was shoving her upper back into his chest, her head as far back as it would go into his shoulder as her body tried to arch against his fingers.

He continued to explore and finger her before he was slowly able to add another finger, both index and middle finger now able to explore and wander the depths of her cunt.

The added finger added more sensation as she released a shuttering moan as another orgasm rocked her body.

It was right after this Issei suddenly picked up intensity, the hand that had been at her breast moving to her throat as he got a firm hold around her neck.

He kept this sturdy grip around her throat, despite the experience one of her hands moved to his hair, gripping into it as she pulled hard at his hair, releasing a forced moan despite the hand around her neck.

Issei's fingers built speed and strength, curling the tips of his finger up as he began to scratch into her G-spot.

This along caused her hips to violently lift from the stool as her legs straightened out, but when Issei used his thumb to begin massaging and attacking her clit as well did her body start to shake against him.

After a few moments of this intensity, her cunt squeezed around his fingers tightly, which didn't stop Issei's movements as her hips lifted high and she tried to lift away from his fingers, but the grip he had on her throat was firm and prevented her from moving much away.

Soon an explosive orgasm ripped from her as she screamed, her voice strained since she was being choked as well.

She squirt hard against his fingers as she sprayed into the shower, and she continued to orgasm for a few moments before her body went limp.

Issei slowed down before coming to a stop, resting a heavy palm against her abdomen above where her uterus would be, the weight causing a warm comfort to flutter in her, the gentle rubs of his fingers against the lips of her cunt causing phantom sensations as occasionally she would buck again, digging her fingers into his arm or pulling at his hair just a little more before going limp one more.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

71