Explosive Introduction
331 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, when they said he would be carrying a lot? They really meant it, as he was currently carrying the entire fucking armory, warehouse, and anything else needed.

They learned a few things, things stored in his inventory will not age, meaning if they throw in a warm delicious soup? He's got warm soup on demand.

The only things he wasn't carrying were immediate gear or emergency supplies, Dale feels he should've sometime mentioned that he was actually incredibly good at surgery due to being an Army doctor at one point? But they wouldn't understand what he meant by that, so he'd just announce it at the moment, they saw him as some old ass being, which in technicality he was so it was fine.

So he did have training in medicine so he could do first-aid and more, but he was acting as support so he was already required to really.

They were traveling at a good speed, not needing to worry about stepping over dropped items or worry about crushing any.

Dale's skill with a firearm also showed itself, as he was practically moving at the front with Finn setting the pace for the entire group since he was the Captain of the family, he was also the most experienced as well when it came to a marching speed.

Dale had the speed of a higher level three, pseudo level four so he could move pretty fast, personal technique and abilities are what set him ahead of the rest. He could also sprint at full speed without needing to worry about getting tired.

Though he wouldn't need to worry about running, he had made a ton of grenades of both the new ones he had using all the material her farmed from his last orc hunting expedition.

Even if the explosive payload ones couldn't do a lot of damage, the stun grenades were sure to help save people if it comes to it.

He still had worries of course, but those were mostly aimed at their newer, lower-level adventures who hadn't gone through a dive yet.

Which, technically he hasn't either but he was far better equipped to deal with anything than they were.

Also, a few are something illion years older than any of them. *

They, like a heretical church, crusaded through the lower floors. Dale shot when he could to get even the little excella he could.

Since they were technically a massive group, they all perceived a minuscule amount of excelia.

Soon they reached the goliath within the first day.

Once they were ready, the small team of elite that participate in the kill joined Dale standing near the entrance.

Bete growling out. ''Are you sure these will work?"

Dale nodded. ''Positive, But if they don't, I trust you.''

Bete looked at him for a moment before he nodded seriously.

Dale then turned to look at the entrance, taking a breath he moved quickly as he suddenly broke into his full speed.

Tireless soldier allowed him to push his speed to the very limit at all times and be fine.

As he sprinted along the left wall he pulled three sonic gernades from his inventory, one between each finger in his right hand, left hand gripping the pins.

As the Goliath raised it's head to roar, then begin following him as it turned around to follow him.

He pulled the pins and threw them to the Goliath.

It's head lifted to look towards them to assess their threat level. Dale turned his head and closed his eyes covering his ears.

Even under his hands, he heard the loud sound, once it finished he turned back around to look to the Goliath, seeing it stumbling and blinking he suddenly cut right towards it. The cylinder appeared in his hand as he jumped toward the Goliath.  He was able to land on his chest and throw the bomb down its throat before pushing off from it as it roared.

Just as his feet slid to the ground he felt a wind begin tugging at his clothing before suddenly Bete grabbed him and pulled him along.

As they were running the bomb lit up the cave as it thundered out.

Seeing its size Dale fist-pumped, it was just enough load that it killed the Goliath but didn't harm the dungeon.

As the goliath collapsed and burst into a massive crystal only to shortly disappear as it did.

Bete stopped to turn around and look back to where it once was. ''Well.... At least it will be faster now, let's go.''

Dale stood as he soon joined the march again as they continued through, planning to rest on the safe floor for the night.

They would all set up camp outside the city limit in a large clearing made for them.

A few would still sleep in the town in one of the inns even after setting camp, however.

Most didn't care and stayed in the camp, Dale was one of them as he rested by a fire, writing in a journal as he tried to put ideas together, connecting monster materials to materials he needs to make more armaments. Wishing to work into the next era already. *

Coming to join him was Riveria as she sat next to him. ''How are you doing?"

''Fine, glad my explosive worked properly.''

"It will definitely be helpful in the future."

He chuckled a bit, nodding. ''Sure, the goal however it to eventually make a rifle strong enough to do the same thing. Make it that much faster."

She looked at him, and her eyes widened. ''How?"

''I am only moving through the eras of firearms I have idea's to help you all understand firearms and how they evolve.''

''You're something else, Dale... Thank you for joining the Loki family.''

''This about me being able to save resources and supplies?" Dale asked, a brow raised.

She smiled softly and nodded. ''Yes, thank you, Dale.''

"And here I was it was because you've fallen in love or like the way I make you feel.'' He sighed, shaking his head.

Her cheeks darkened and she suddenly stood, storming off as a few chuckled around them.

A lot of those here knew he was actively pursuing two women at once.

One he had a chance for as she showed interest, but the other was the big shot Riveria, the 'Mom of the Loki Familia.' Seeing the new guy able to do it made it amusing for the more veteran of the group.

---------------

*1 Don't know why this made me laugh. Senses of humor fucked I guess.

*2 I'm thinking about making it so that instead of being able to suddenly make laser weapons, instead, he's forced to go through eras by needing to build the blueprints himself. As well as make them be made and 'recorded' by the system.

8