Chunin Combat Exam-2
688 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Gaara and Lee's match was announced, Sasuke put away his book and tools as he paid attention, crossing his fingers and resting his mouth on them he took the classic Uchiha pose as he watched Lee prepare, his brows immediately raising as he watched the weights get taken off before he even jumped into the Arena.

He watched Guy take the weights with a nod, holding them casually with one finger as Lee jumped into the Arena, Sasuke's eyes shifted as he activated his base Sharingan.

Lee was holding back well, not to give an ounce of information to his opponent.

Sasuke watched closely as the match started.

Lee gave a formal bow before he readied his stance.

Gaara simply kept his arms crossed, his sand leaving his gourd as it began to build around him in ominous jagged structures.

Lee seeing he wouldn't get the respect to get a bow of his own slowly shifted to stand properly before his stance steeled.

Lee kicked from the ground and sped across the arena, breaking through two gates directly before he suddenly appeared just rocking Gaara's world with a solid right hook directly to the jaw, the sand armor cracking already moved before Gaara began to move due to the force of the punch before they began to watch Gaara get thrashed by Lee as it looked like the kid was holding nothing back

Lee's taijutsu specialist abilities shined as he dominated the fight in a brutal show of power, he continued to advance onto Gaara before there was a particularly nasty back kick directly to the face did he finally stop his advance and let Gaara's body ragdoll across the arena into the wall, causing a crater and multiple cracks to appear webbing outwards from the impact.

Sasuke kept a close eye on things before his vision faltered for a moment, it was the same scene he was watching, but suddenly watching the two tails burst from Gaara's body as his rage seemed to peak.

His vision returned as Sasuke stood up, his chakra focusing on his vocal cords as he roared.

''GAARA'S A JINCHURIKI!''

There were a lot of reactions, the sand village suddenly looking towards Sasuke as a ninja suddenly moved in an attempt to throw a kunai at him, only for the kunai to be deflected to the side as Asuma turned around and sucker punched the poor dude with a chakra enhanced fist.

The Hokage suddenly stood just as the two tails began to appear as he bellowed out. ''EXTRACT THE CIVILIANS!''

Multiple ninjas moved quickly as they began to subdue the sand ninja as well as get the civilians to safety.

Suddenly Kakashi reached forward, grabbing Sasuke by the arm. ''There is a rumor that the Sharingan can control the nine tails, can you?''

''The Sharingan used to momentarily control the nine tails inside Naruto was a Mengekyo specifically made to use a powerful genjutsu. One stolen from the clan mind you.''

Kakashi's hand gripped tighter as he stared at Sasuke.

Sasuke watched him a moment before he clicked his tongue. As his eyes began to shift into their Mangekyo stage, Kakashi's own showing eye widened when he saw this.

''I am doing this for the civilians, but once the brass realizes I've awakened these eyes, we will need to move.''

To Sasuke's words, Kakashi became more serious before he nodded seriously.

A small falcon suddenly flew from beneath Sasuke's clothing as it took off to the Uchiha compound to let Zabuza and Haku know they were moving and to begin heading to the exam area.

Sasuke suddenly put his feet down onto the railing and kicked off it, Guy suddenly flashed next to Lee in a show of absolute speed before he vanished again.

Naruto and Sakura followed Sasuke over the railing.

''What do you need us to do?!''

''Sakura, I'm sorry but the best I can ask you is to put all your strength into a single punch to stun him, we can not let him finish his transformation!''

''Naruto, get Jiraiya and prepare to do an emergency seal maintenance, something was wrong with his seal to begin with, when I lock him into place, I need you to tighten that seal!''

''Got it!''

Sakura began to instantly channel all her chakra into her arm, forcing herself past her limits directly as she continued to gather chakra.

Naruto looked up towards the stands to notice Jiraiya was already heading towards them, a subtle nod let Naruto know he had already heard.

When the pervy sage landed next to naruto they both gave a look towards Gaara's growing form of mass before they began to pull out seal papers, despite the haste and chaotic battle going on around them, each stroke was perfect due to how many hours the two of them had spent training.

As Sasuke focused on Gaara he roared out. ''HEY, SAND BITCH!"

The dark eyes of Gaara suddenly snapped toward Sasuke to the taunt, his rage peaking before his eyes mimicked the appearance of Sasuke's own and he suddenly seemed to lose the light in his eyes just as Sakura used a chakra-enhanced fist to blow directly into the formed Two Tail's head as it snapped to the right, causing the sand building around Gaara to part enough as Sasuke sped forward, releasing a massive gust of wind chakra as he used it to pull Gaara away from the sand, kicking back he slid back.

Slamming Gaara down in front of the Pervy Sage and Naruto he turned back again just to see Kakashi pulling Sakura away, her arm bleeding profusely.

He turned his head to the still forming Two Tails, only taking his eyes off when both the Hokage and Guy appeared between them.

Turning back to Naruto and Jiraiya as he began to help them with the seals.

 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

21