Chapter 18
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: Ten Days.

After all, Li Qing himself has studied human body fighting for more than a few years, and his strength and physical strength are worse than those of other people now. It's not a fragment of it. It's true that other people have "reduced their strength by ten times". He can't even twist his arm, and combatives are completely useless.

So when Li Qing saw this thing, he hit upon the idea of selling it.

For now, he has roughly selected what he wants here, and has also listed what he wants to sell and keep. However, this is temporary. After all, according to the information in the atlas, everyone has a stay of about 10 days between two missions. During this period, you can choose to stay in the death school or return to the real world. Anyway, it's 240 hours. It's up to you.

Therefore, in these ten days, things in the market will continue to change, some people will enter the task, and successful people will come out of the task. Perhaps more suitable things will appear. Therefore, Li Qing is not in a hurry to spend his own death point in the first place.

Because according to the rules of the game, people will enter the task scene ten days later, and the usual mentality is to sell out what they don't use or need before entering the next task scene, and then replace it with something that can enhance their immediate fighting capacity.  People here all know how high the death rate of the task scene is, and even the most powerful people will not have reservations, so if their goods have not been sold in the last few days, there will certainly be a considerable reduction in price.

Of course, you can also buy free time with space, but a 592

Two thousand

The selling price of 9,300 points is not affordable by anyone.

Therefore, if the goods have not been sold by the last day, the price reduction of the goods is not even a fraction.

Knowing this rule, Li Qing summed up the true meaning of buying and selling here, that is, to sell things as early as possible;  Buy things late.

So although there are still ten days, although he just came out of the mission scene not long ago, but after Li Qing found this rule, he resolutely walked to the square, and then stood in a place with relatively good traffic flow, showing all the things he owned.

Socks, gallbladder, and skill books.

He now has these three items, all of which are good ones-although some he does not intend to sell, the more items he puts out, the more attractive they will be to others.

Sure enough, the appearance of each new booth can arouse the immediate attention of the crowd-all the people who do not sell things are actually panning for goods and what they want, so when the booth in Li Qing was set up, it attracted the attention of many people around.

"Dude, why don't you come up with a list price?"  Li Qinggang put out his own things, there is a man who can't see his face clearly came up and looked at Li Qing's three items, seemingly random asked.

"oh."  Glancing at the man's face, Li Qing found that there was even the function of hiding his appearance here-but he was alone and not afraid of this. He immediately marked the price of everything according to the market price previously analyzed-socks were more suitable for Li Qing, and he did not intend to sell them, but instead he did not bid an inflated price to scare off others, instead he bid a price three points lower than the market price, which was used to attract eyeballs and haggle over disputes. Anyway, if he did not intend to sell them, it was useless to pull them.

As for gallbladder, he was not sure of its efficacy, wanted to sell it but didn't want to sell it, and there was no similar item in the market, so he gave a relatively reasonable price of 3000 death points according to its high score of 71.

As for the specialized scroll he wanted to sell most, it was a lot higher than the market price-it was not on the market for the time being, and the selling price of the death store was 3,000 death points, which was obviously too high, so he simply bid a high price of 2,500, thus creating a monopoly effect.

Anyway, he still has plenty of time and it doesn't matter if he can't sell it on the first day.

After marking the price of the three items, people came to see them one after another, but few people expressed their intention to buy them-after all, Li Qing's three items are good, but not very practical-unlike hematospermia, which can intuitively increase its own attributes and is cheap.

The price of his things is not low, even the socks that he deliberately lowered the price sold for 800 dead points-and this kind of spiritual consumption is obviously not acceptable to these novices.

Before everyone entered, the strengthening direction was strength and physique. Normal people didn't have much spirit to consume, and the running skills were not very strong, so people lacked interest until Li Qing's first customer appeared.

As a female customer, she still can't see her face clearly, but this woman has a very good figure-very tall, with a height of 1.75 meters, very much like the catwoman in Batman. She is tall but not slender. The convex part changes to the convex part.  But these are not the most important, or just so, is simply can't attract the attention of Li Qing, Li Qingneng noticed her at the first glance because, in her body felt a different sense of danger.

Intuition from high perception-this woman must be a dangerous person.

"I'll take this sour capsule."  After the woman came, she didn't ask for the price like other testers. She was obviously not very good at the rules here or even the rules of real business.

Generally speaking, if you show enough desire to buy in this market, then you must be prepared to be blackmailed. after all, the business rules here are set by people, and everyone is uncertain whether the next task will survive. there is no credibility at all. if you can get more benefits, no one will give up-after all, you have no face and no life

Two thousand and forty-four

Everyone knows what the 91cd wants.

Li Qing also understands.

"I'm not going to sell this stuff."  Li Qing saw the woman so refuse, a face of apologies shook his head.

"Don't sell?  Why don't you sell it? "  The tall woman was puzzled.

"Well, putting out more things always attracts people's attention."  Li Qing was still apologetic. "Well, what I want to sell is actually this pair of socks, don't you?"

As Li Qing spoke, he took out his "windy" socks and handed them to the woman, causing her to take an unnatural step back.

"What price can you sell this sour capsule?"  I didn't even look at those socks. The woman's eyes were fixed on the acid sac all the time. Obviously, she was determined to win.

"This thing is really useful to me. Whether I can pass the next task may depend on it."  Li Qing shook his head, "why don't you look at this combative scroll?  It's also a good thing. It's 500 points cheaper than the death store. "

"Do you really not sell this stuff?"  The woman continued to ask.

"It's not for sale."  Li Qing also resolutely shook his head, revealing the color of regret.

The woman saw that the look on Li Qing's face was not fake and turned to leave.

"Why not say the price?  You don't have to have this thing, do you? "  When Li Qing set up the stall, Shen Ruyi was always by his side. Seeing the big customer who had been waiting very hard, he was very puzzled: "You should be able to sell it to her for a good price."

"If she really wants it, she will come back. I have just seen it in this market. There is no similar thing. If I directly raised the price just now, a fool will know that I am asking for a price. I really don't want to sell it. If she really wants it, she can sell it for a good price."  Li Qing thought for a moment and said: "Moreover, I always feel that this thing is not so simple, so before I find out its function, I am not saying that I have to rush out."

Li Qing's idea is that if the "granite skin" is really not available, buying the crossbow and attaching the acid bag with wind-like socks should also create a good fighting match.

People's strengthening directions sometimes need to match each other to show their power-it can cause so-called chemical reactions and make their own paths, naturally it is better than individual piecemeal strengthening.

So for the acid sac, Li Qing has no plans to sell it for the time being.

After just one day of wandering, the end result was-he didn't sell anything and didn't buy anything.

After dark, the fountain square was deserted. after dark, there were no more people from the mission world. after the equipment on the market was no longer updated and flowing, everyone was short of interest. after all, all the people could see it during the day. therefore, the sellers received the stalls one by one and the buyers left here.

"Chief, I'm going back."  At the end of the day, Li Qing got nothing, but under the guidance of Li Qing, Shen Ruyi spent 700 points of death to buy a very heavy armor-this armor has a very high demand for power equipment, reaching a horrible 20 points, which is impossible for ordinary novices to reach.  However, the attribute is good, adding four points of physical fitness and very good defense function, so Li Qing let Shen Ruyi buy this thing.

After dark, Shen Ruyi stayed here for one day, not as good as Li Qing. He is very eager to go home and have a look.

"I went back, and there was a sister waiting for me."  Shen Ruyi said, according to the atlas said, left at the transfer of death college playground.

Between each mission, the tester has ten days of free time, and you can choose to do anything in these ten days.  According to a pamphlet, during this period of time, you can completely return home and live a normal life like a free man, but there are two points to note. One is that you must never reveal anything about space in any form, and the other is that you must never seek revenge from other testers in real society in any form.

Any violation of these two points is the highest price paid for death.

0