Chapter 21
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: The Ten.

"What is the situation?" In the high school team, some people asked questions, but the veteran side, obviously no one wanted to answer, one by one with strange eyes looking at the eyebrow big fellow.

"What's to hide, anyway, if you really move for a while, someone must die, someone died, the ears don't jump out? Sooner or later, I can't hide it. It is better to let these little rabbits know in advance what kind of world they are in. " The big fellow spoke, walked to the other side and shouted at all the high school students, "since you are all new students, I might as well tell you clearly that this place is very difficult to survive. I don't know why your new job is divided with the old one, but this is obviously not a good thing for you. If you fight later, you'd better have the ability to protect yourself, or the zombies will eat you up before someone else starts. "

Looking at the big fellow with the eyebrow growling there, Li Qing suddenly had a strange feeling. He could not even tell whether the big fellow was in good faith or threatening, but time did not allow them to think too much. If they stopped here, they would never be able to play the task.

Because different from the game, since the tester has come here, it is true for them, and since it is the real world, if they want to survive, the problems they face are definitely not just zombies. The task time is four days. How to solve the problem of drinking water is also a very difficult problem.

When Li Qing thought of this problem, he looked at the secluded valley and sighed helplessly. Again, 8bf

Two thousand

4 words: "no matter what you have in mind, at the current stage of the task, let's start first. Four days is a long time, but do you really think this time is enough for the task of the death space? "

One sentence brought everyone's mind back to the focus-for the team at this stage, it is really the most important to survive and finish the task first. as for the ear dispute, it must be put on the last day.

Therefore, almost everyone agreed with Li Qing's idea at this time and expressed their willingness to work together to finish the task first.

"In this case, let's go. The mission did not give a destination, but I think if we want to find rescue, we must leave this valley first." Li Qing said the last sentence, then came to Shen Ruyi's side, took off the sniper crossbow behind him and pulled up the bowstring.

But there was another person who was faster than him-the man who looked like a special soldier. He didn't say a word from the beginning to the end. Seeing that people had finished quarrelling, he drew a mountain cutting knife from his waist.

The old people passed through a scene with more or less some equipment, while ten high school students could only follow behind the team. In this way, after a simple integration of a team, they set off loose and scattered. They found a direction in the valley and then moved on.

There was a heavy chill in the fog in the early morning. The procession did not walk along the valley long before it came to a forest. There was a sign in front of the forest that said "Toms Forest Farm, 30 miles west". Obviously, it was a simple reminder to all.

There was no hesitation. According to the direction of the sign, the crowd went into the woods-then the visibility became even lower when it was dark at the moment.

Walking along the edge of the team with Shen Ruyi, Li Qing stepped on the forest covered with fallen leaves and made a "creak" of the soles squeezing the branches. All the old people held their breath, because they experienced the novice task, know how high the death rate of these tasks-many scenes, in fact they are the only survivors-a task like Shen Ruyi and Li Qing can survive four people, not many.

Driven by the old people's emotions, the new high school students were also nervous. It seemed that they could not stand the depressing atmosphere in the team. A female student walked quickly to Li Qing's side in two steps and spoke to him in a low voice.

"Do you have any extra weapons? Can you lend me a pair of self-defense for the time being? " Although the girl lowered her voice, the voice was still clear and crisp. Li Qing looked down and found that this was a very handsome girl, not beautiful, but she had the temperament of a girl next door. She was probably nervous at the moment and her face was reddish.

"Sorry, I'm just a crossbow." Li Qing shook his head. "After a while at the forest farm, you may find an axe or something. Now, you can temporarily pick up a stick to use. Since you are newcomers to this task, you should have a high attribute bonus. In fact, according to my analysis, this task should be extremely easy for you and easy for us. Therefore, you should be much higher than us in terms of physical attributes, so it is fair. "

This is what Li Qing came up with when he was walking along the road. Novice tasks should usually be the simplest tasks. Since this group of new people and the old people are working together, theoretically the difficulties faced by both sides are the same. Although they are outnumbered, they have been neutralized by their mentality for the first time. If this task is "extremely easy" for them, then the attribute bonus should be higher than Li Qing's previous judgment.

That is to say-if we fight, in terms of strength, these newcomers should be more effective than the old.

"Can you tell me what percentage of your attributes have been added?" Li Qing bowed their heads and asked.

"A lot more." The girl smiled and did not speak, apparently with reservations.

And see each other not to say, Li Qing also did not ask, continue to move forward in the woods, and then after ten minutes, finally also saw their first zombie this task.

A zombie wearing lumberjack's clothes and with a bluish gray skin, when they found him, he was leaning on the trunk of the tree with his eyes blank, and came immediately after hearing the movement and seeing the living

Two thousand, two hundred and ninety-four

U7cbe god, with comparable speed to bolt rushed toward the people.

See only one zombie, they also did not take it too seriously, after all, now everyone is a small superman with strengthened body, dealing with a zombie, is simply the mistresses.

Walking in the front row of the team that two meters high giant Han, see zombies, picking up the hands of a shield like things from top to bottom once smashed in the past, directly took the zombie head into the chest, then more than strength "click" a loud beat broke it half body, let it soft on the ground.

And this, is also scared the female students in the team a scream.

See the first zombie died, Li Qing forward two steps, check up the bodies of zombies.

"Do you think if we are attacked by zombies, will we become zombies or just lose some blood as the main character of the game?" Li Qing's side was examining the body, while the middle-aged man with glasses on the other side squatted on the ground and examined it. At the same time, his mouth asked everyone some dying questions-the main character in the game had antibodies, and they were bitten by zombie scratches. Even if they were injured like ordinary people, they would not be infected except by trauma.

But these people are different. If they are infected by touching, the task in this world will be more difficult than imagined-because they don't even have a gun.

"I don't know." Li Qing checked the nail and body of the zombie and found no clue. He pulled out a short knife from its waist and identified it. The short knife was of little value. He immediately handed it to Shen Ruyi-this guy also had no weapon all over his body. He was wearing big underpants and a piece of armor on his upper body. Although the armor looked imposing, he just wanted to make people laugh after matching the underpants.

After the team delayed for a while here, it didn't take too much time because of a zombie. After the inspection, the team moved on.

People who have been to the mountain all know that the fog in the mountain forest is a mass of fog. The fog becomes a mass. Some places are very rich, while others are relatively light. Li Qing walked in the mountains and was particularly alert when a cloud of fog drifted by. It was also because of his vigilance and high perception that people found a group of zombies in advance when passing through a low-lying land in the mountains.

Zombie number hazy can't see, after the fog, Li Qing saw these, motioned for the team to stop moving forward, he was trying to try sneak attack can do, the front came the roar.

"Ow ~!" Is the kind of zombie roar, human voice caught phlegm generally makes people sound scalp pins and needles, zombies after a roar, all the other zombie head was attracted attention, then the fog deep one by one virtual shadow descended.

Zombie charge quickly, running speed is absolutely first-class, and this scattered team without unified command, in the face of zombie group of charge, immediately also showed the instability. Everyone is fighting their own battles. The people in the front row only care about themselves. The people in the two wings only look at the enemy in front of them. As for the group of high school students at the back of the team, they are all instinctively retreating back.

Then the first tragedy happened in the team. A girl was thrown to the floor by a zombie who came from behind in the process of retreating. The zombie did not know where it came from. The team did not have that one when it passed through the woods just now, but it was so abrupt. While throwing down the girl, it bit off a piece of meat in passing.

Then there was a shriek from the team. Just as Li Qing turned to prepare for the rescue, a wooden stick was struck on the zombie's head. The powerful force broke the stick and also broke the head of the thing. Yellow and white splashed all over the girl beneath it.

The shot was made by a classmate beside her. After the girl smashed the zombie's head with a stick, she was also stunned there-she just shot instinctively. As an ordinary high school girl, she had never seen such a scene before, so she froze for a moment and did not know how to move.

0