Chapter 22
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: Cooperates.

And at the same time three or four zombies and rushed up from the rear of the team, Li Qing saw this kind of situation, no longer hesitate, a bolt shot out, directly through a zombie's chest, and then there dissolved the basin size of a hole, let it broke into two pieces, fell to the ground.

Once the crossbow was fired, when Li Qing pulled the sniper crossbow again, he suddenly felt a warning sign in his heart. At the same time when the warning sign rose, he felt the cold wind behind his head. He did not even think about it. He heard the sound of a "whoosh" after his ears as if a sword were passing.

Looking back after the thrilling, Li Qing saw only a dark figure standing in the same spot. He "swished" and bounced seven or eight meters high, then disappeared into the bushes overhead.

"There is a special infection, it's Jockey, it's a jumping cat!"  Li Qing cried, then raised his crossbow and aimed it at the top of his head. Just now those people really surprised him. He couldn't think of the emergence of the special infected person so quickly. Moreover, the ability to jump cat zombies is far more powerful than in the game. His strength and agility have been strengthened several times, and his perception is not low. Just now, he was nearly ambushed by the other party.

The speed of the jumping cat was so fast that he could only see a dark shadow. If converted into agility value, the jumping cat had at least 30 points of agility. The speed and reaction ability were simply too fast.

"All pay attention to the jungle overhead and around. There is a jumping cat!"  Li Qing once again made a noise alert to make sure everyone heard it, then raised the crossbow and stopped wasting arrows.

After all, crossbow and bow area

Two thousand

Don't lie in, if under the same quality-crossbows are generally more powerful and accurate than bows and arrows, but the shooting speed is slower than bows and arrows, especially Li Qing this sniper crossbow, the new arrow loading speed is very slow, if he shoots an arrow after jumping cat strikes again, he is no means to deal with.

But he didn't shoot arrows, and the two zombies behind the team were left unattended. At the end of the team, a line of ten high school students were all pale with fear. The girl who had spoken to Li Qing was even more scared and sat on the ground.

"Seventeen or eighteen young man, which come so many timid?  Take out the ferocity of fighting at school, those zombies can't beat you! "  This was just a short time after the mission, and there were still four days to go. Li Qing did not want one of the most powerful fighting groups here to die because of the first scare, so he made sarcastic remarks.

"what's the matter?  The sight of a few disgusting things makes me nervous.  Have you seen the funeral movie?  According to those things, the world will be clean, or do you want to be the kind of unintelligent person in the movie? "  Li Qing shouted from this side, but his eyes never left the surrounding woods. He still saw a shadowy figure jumping around his head vaguely. "You know, in horror movies, those soft eggs usually die first.  And here, even more so! "

Li Qing words just say that finish, probably is his voice attracted the attention of the head that jump cat, or just a blow can't let the special infected heart have a memory, the jump cat's second attack, unexpectedly is still at Li Qinglai.

"Sou", the head of the shadowy figure rushed straight down, the speed let Li Qing didn't have the assurance of shooting had to in situ a dodge dodged the attack of the virtual shadow, but the physical quality of the virtual shadow is obviously better than Li Qing too much, from top to bottom after the blow to the air, directly on the ground a borrow almost no any bearing force of that kind of stocky feeling, in situ after borrowing, unexpectedly just like jumping ball in a different direction, the speed does not decrease continue to pounce on Li Qing.

"Shit."  Heart dark scold 1, although there is still no certainty of shooting but Li Qing still according to the feeling toward the inclined front shot bolt-and then fortunately, bolt to wipe the edge of the virtual shadow, let his body in the air a lag at the same time, also caused him serious damage.

The crossbow flew out against the ribs of the special infected person. Although it only scratched the skin, the powerful acid corrosion effect still corroded a fist-sized piece of meat there, mixed with thick yellow blood plasma flowing out from there, making its attack lose accuracy.

Li Qing just turned over and dodged the attack of the jumping cat again. Then he turned back and saw the face of the special infected person for the first time.

Different from the game design, the body growth of this special infected person is obviously more in line with the unique body structure of the predator.  The skin and cheeks are nothing special. They are the kind of ugliness peculiar to zombies, but the body and trunk are already quite different from ordinary human beings.

The muscles of the legs exposed outside the trouser legs are very developed and extremely tall. The elk-like leg structure enables it to have more powerful bouncing ability, while the body's muscle structure also presents streamline form. Although it is strong like cheetahs, there is not a muscle in the whole body that is massive-it is all of that kind of slender, and looks very explosive.

The arm is tall, the finger is long with sharp fingernails, risking dirty and sharp black light.

At the first sight of the appearance of the jumping cat, Li Qing felt bad. Sure enough, although his body was injured, at close range, the jumping cat attacked Li Qing again, making him unable to hide at all-after all, once the bolt in his hand was shot out, he lost the capital to save his life, and the other party was much faster than he was at speed.

Maybe after really running, Li Qing can open the double acceleration skills and jump cat may be equal, but at close range, pure than acceleration, he is no match, the other party within three meters can't give him the chance to accelerate, just use their strong ejection ability blunt come over, a Li Qing press down to the ground.

Press down Li Qing, then jump the cat and stretch out his hand to put Qing Wu's fingernails toward 4e

20ab

D6 throat poke, Li Qing frightened hands instinctively set up caught the cat's wrist, only to find that the power gap between the two sides is too big-the cat not only agile attribute is high, the power attribute is larger than he-at least 30 points above the power attribute if a test was caught by him, it is almost impossible to break down on their own independent ability.

However, at this critical moment, the rescue of teammates finally arrived-Shen Ruyi.  From the beginning, when Li Qing shouted, he kept moving closer to him. He knew that the second attack of the jumping cat, from the air strike to the three attacks, had given him enough reaction space although the time was short. After Li Qing was tackled at the moment, he also just saw that he used a thick thigh stake picked up in his hand to hit the back of the jumping cat bitterly.

Dong!  !  !

Shen Ruyi can't do anything else. Strength is absolutely top-notch. Five times of strengthening are all strength. His strength attribute is about 30 o'clock. Therefore, it is very real to go down this way. The rumbling sound spread far away. If the ordinary people suffered such a blow, their heads and shells would crack and brains would be scattered. Even if the jumping cat was strong enough to get such a blow, his hands would be loosened.

Taking advantage of the stun of the jumping cat, Li Qing quickly curled up his knee and kicked the other side, then quickly pulled apart.

And at that time, the second wave of attacks also followed, probably in front of the zombies have been cleared, a few people in the team to vacate their hands, jump in the cat to react ready to leaping again at the same time, a hatchet flew around and cut down on it, and then the giant Han also took the shield rushed to the jump cat's head to once again.

Giant Han's strength is very strong, the guy is also better than Shen ruyi's comfortable, with Shen ruyi's stick, two people like street gangs to jump cat a malicious hit, scratching after more than ten seconds, it finally completely motionless.

And Li Qing wiped his head in a cold sweat, and found that the zombies around him had been cleared-only two male high school students seemed to have killed for the first time, feeling a little excited, another manifestation of fear was rage, so after they killed the two behind the team, they kept whipping the corpse.

Every time the stick and stone in his hand fell down, his mouth was mixed with a rhythmical "fuck you", and no one stopped them.

The high school students all gathered around the girl who had been bitten earlier, while the old hands mostly looked at the first special infected person whose hand was cut in a pool of blood.

"Mama of, this stuff is pretty good!"  A hatchet stuck at the waist of the jumping cat was pulled out, and a big fellow with a straight face and a straight eyebrow came up and kicked the jumping cat's head with his tiptoe and said: "This thing cannot be handled by one person. If there is a group, it is really horrible."

"Moreover, short guys are not useful when dealing with zombies."  After Shen Ruyi put the stake on the ground, he waved it with the short knife handed to him by Li Qing and said: "I am afraid of being touched by zombies. It is useless, because I don't know if being caught by zombies will cause infection.  If it is really infected, wouldn't it be worse than death? "

Shen Ruyi said in a garrulous way, regardless of the feelings of the other side, while Li Qing frowned and carried his crossbow to the group of high school students to look at the bitten girl.

The girl was lying on the ground, her face was pale, her shoulder was bitten by the zombie and a large piece of meat was cut off. The stained blood flowed from there. She was lying on the ground alone. Her companions surrounded her for a circle, but no one dared to come forward.

Li Qing knew that these high school students were afraid that the bitten girl would suddenly turn into a zombie and then attack them off guard. The feeling of being suddenly attacked by the acquaintances around them was the most frightening thing in the funeral movie-so these people were fresh in their memory.

However, after Li Qing walked beside the girl, she saw her pupil and crouched down. By the way, she tore off a piece of cloth from her clothes and began to bind up the girl.

"how?  How much more blood is there? "  Li Qing bandaged the wound and asked.

"There are 283 points left, but they are still decreasing."  The girl still pale answer.

0