Chapter 23
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Combat Intelligence.

"what?"  Hear the girl's blood volume value, Li Qing wound hand pause there, "283?  Why are there so many?  How much blood do you have? "

“320。”  The girl's figure shocked Li Qing again.

"320 HP, that is to say, the physical fitness value is 32. How much has your new personality improved?"  Li Qing once again asked the question he had asked the first girl but did not get the answer.

"Sixty percent. The status bar says that since this scene is a novice scene, we have a 60 percent temporary attribute bonus."

"That's really scary."  Li Qing nodded, the figure should be correct-after all, if according to the general strengthening route, that is, three constitution and two strength, the average person's constitution is 5, after three drug strengthening is 20, and with the 60% multiplied, it is just 32 points.

Novice this horrible physical attributes, when really stronger than the old man.  After all, if an old man does not have special circumstances after going through a novice task, his income is really limited, and most people just have enough money to buy one or two pieces of equipment with low attributes.  It is not more than 60% strong at all. After all, for now, the most important strengthening is still relying on the five drugs when you first entered the task.

Therefore, in terms of combat effectiveness, these newcomers are really no worse than the old people. Even after finding a guy who can take advantage of them, they are still much better than the old people. If their natural team advantages are added, it is really understandable that their task is marked as "extremely easy".

And Li Qing looked at beneath the pale girl, thinking

Two thousand

There are more than 280 points of blood, she can appear this face, probably most is scared, rather than caused by injury.

However, to be on the safe side, he still asked, "Are there any negative conditions in your body?"

"Yes, bleeding."  The girl looked at her status bar and said after a pause.

"Oh, that's no problem!"  To speed up the work on hand, after Li Qing bandaged the girl's wound, he was able to stop the bleeding.

But even so, still no one wants to get close to the girl. After Li Qing bandaged her up, he pulled her up.

"There isn't much time. You should be able to make progress on your own?"

"Mmm."  The girl nodded, looked at the other side of the eye all want to stay away from her companion, turned to follow Li Qing.

After this short delay, the team moved on.

Thirty miles is not close, one mile is one.  Six kilometers, thirty miles, that is, fifty kilometers of mountain roads, took nearly a morning to complete.

Although all the people have good physical strength, there are dangers around them. They dare not speed up too much and can only move forward at a constant speed.

During this morning, the crowd encountered zombies several times in a scattered way, but none of them was large-scale and there was no special infection. Naturally, there was no danger. It was not until noon that the warm sun scattered the fog in the forest that the crowd saw several rows of houses under the mountain top.

Similarly, in the rows of houses, saw a large number of wandering zombies.

"Our first stop should be here. In this strange place, the only place where we can find clues to survive is in the forest farm."  After seeing the house, the bespectacled middle-aged man said to the crowd, "there should be a map leading to the nearby towns in the forest farm. as long as we can eliminate the zombies in the forest farm and take a good inventory, we should be able to find clues."

Although the middle-aged glasses man looks weak, but along the way he has shown good fighting capacity and physical ability. Judging from the strength shown by the people in the team, the fighting capacity of the glasses man is definitely one of the best. He and the two-meter giant Han should belong to him except the special forces. As for whether he has hidden something, no one knows.

Therefore, he still has a great say in the team at the moment-the surviving team usually has such a say, strength to speak!

"Fuck, there are many zombies in this forest farm!"  A word eyebrow big fellow leaning on his huge plank axe, commanding looked at zombies.  A huge forest farm, see the number of rooms to judge the number of words should have 120, but look at the number of zombies hanging outside, but more than this number, don't know where those more zombies come from wandering.

And just look at the number of more than two hundred zombies, can judge there must be a special infection, there should be more than one.

"What should I do?"  Shen Ruyi saw such a large number of zombies and asked Li Qing aside unconsciously.

The latter shook his head and did not speak.

"Rush to chop down dead, wasting time here?"  The one-character eyebrow man is eager to try. He is the only one who has not revealed any fear or any negative emotion so far. This person is always in an extremely excited state. His face is always flushed, his expression is always excited, his eyes are always bloodshot, and his mouth is always full of dirty words.

And the two-meter giant Han was always by his side, from beginning to end, without a word. Two strange combinations stood in the crowd, always attracting the attention of others.

"Two hundred zombies, it is very difficult to deal with, what's more, who knows how many special infection?  If we rush out, it will be too dangerous. "  The man with eyes shook his head in denial.

At this time, a clear female voice asked, "Can we use fire?  You see, there are so many trees and so many woods here. If you put a fire in the past, you should be able to burn all of them. "

Speaking is the girl who first asked Li Qing to borrow weapons. She is now staring at the trees around her and has come up with a seemingly clever idea.

Of course, this can become a "bad idea" thing was immediately rejected by the special forces.

"Fire prevention in the forest farm may burn down the house, thus burning me

One thousand

The only clue to u4eec-map.  In this remote forest farm, if there is no map, we may not find a way out for a week.  However, if the forest is set on fire, the forest in this mountain is too humid, the fog has not completely subsided in the morning, and the dead wood on the ground is wet, so the ignition will only produce smoke and cannot be burned.  As for the living wood, it is even more difficult to have a large moisture content. The fires in the forest can only be formed when the weather is extremely dry. It is absolutely impossible to burn them now.  "Special forces speak very fast, as if to say anything is like reporting the mission," and our time does not allow us to have any large-scale pre-war arrangements. We only have four days of mission time, which should be very urgent. Since the mission guides us here, then we should clear the obstacles and find the target in the shortest possible time. "

"Otherwise, according to my estimation, if we procrastinate, we will probably die on the road and cannot find the final rescue mission."  After saying this, the commando turned to look at the big fellow with the eyebrow and said: "therefore, in summary, I agree with this comrade's point of view that we should rush over as soon as possible."

"All right, all right."  Seems to be convinced by the special forces' point of view, the man with glasses nodded and looked at the surrounding crowd, "do others have any other opinions?  If not, they will rush through. "

People in the team were silent when they heard these words. Li Qing kept his head down and said nothing. The high school students looked at each other. The middle-aged people with big bellies and official appearance always followed the crowd. Shen Ruyi did what Li Qing did.

Therefore, at this point, the resolution of "rushing over" is passed by a unanimous vote.

"But we should form a reasonable battle formation before rushing over."  Seeing that there was no other person's opinion in the team, the special forces continued to add: "a good battle formation can prevent us from getting caught between Scylla and Charybdis, and help our teammates more promptly and quickly in case of special infection.  In addition to the battle formation, we should also choose the charge route that is relatively beneficial to us during the charge.  Too wide a terrain will allow us to receive more striking surfaces, while too

12ad

U72ed's narrow terrain is not conducive to our evading and changing battle positions.  Therefore, the passage between houses is our first choice, and the place where zombies are finally cleaned up should also be the house!  "

The special forces still spoke in the tone of reporting the task, and then pointed to a huge storage room, which should be the place where the forest farm workers store wood.

"The wall thickness of that room is high enough to withstand heavy blows. Moreover, the doors and windows are very few, and the inside is not too crowded to give special infected persons, especially those infected with acid, too much room to play. We should take that place as a stronghold, and constantly attract zombies from the front door through sound and blood smell, and then clean it up."

"The thinking is very clear."  After listening to the special forces, Li Qing gave absolute approval in his heart-the moment he saw the layout of the houses below on the mountain, the plan had already taken shape in his heart, but for the purpose of hiding and protecting himself, he did not reply. However, standing in the crowd, he was still worried that the team would lose a lot of staff too early because there was no correct direction. Now it seems that this worry is unnecessary.

The commando said the right thing, people naturally accept, under his command arrangement, 19 people in the team were he arranged into a conical battle formation.

The cone-shaped tip is the strongest fighter and the giant Han, but this resolution was rejected by that eyebrow-the reason is that he insisted that he stand in the front of the team, in his words, it is enough to kill zombies.

In the end, the special forces had to change their formation and let Yizimei and Juhan be together, flanking themselves with glasses men. At the end of the team were Li Qing and Shen Ruyi and the middle-aged fat man with a big belly. Among the old men, the white-collar couple with mediocre performance and other high school students were placed in the center of the relatively safe team once.

"I will take care of you for the last time this time. I must adapt to the battle as soon as possible and adapt to the bloody before I can survive, otherwise everyone may die!"  After arranging the battle formation, the special forces shouted to the group of high school students, and then there was an excited roar of eyebrows in front of the team.

The fighting team finally moved towards a large group of zombies.

0