Chapter 24
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Shooting.

I have to say, compared with other zombie movies, the power of zombie calling friends in "The Road to Survival" is too strong.

There is no tactical seduction at all. When the first zombie sees you, it will constantly shout loudly. With the charge, countless zombies who hear its voice will follow along with the running-each like Bolt reincarnation, two big arms apart is two words-running.

In the face of this kind of group charge, the big fellow in front of the team was extremely excited, his face flushed and his body trembling. The leader team headed for the zombie group to charge back.  Big axe lun fly up, an axe, strong strength with the momentum of zombies, is almost an axe down will cut zombies into two segments.

His attacking method of attacking without defending is certainly sharp, but in fact, if there were no giant Han beside him to block most of the attacks with shields, one eyebrow would have been scratched several times.

But two people attack and defend, at the beginning of the team back into the forest farm, is indeed a disadvantage-because although zombies charge ability is strong, but if there is no form of scale, for them these strengthened little superman, there is no threat.

In the early days of entering the forest farm, most of the zombies were still in the rear. Even if they heard the sound, they could not run at that time. Therefore, the team ran smoothly in the first 100 meters after rushing into the forest farm.

But this is only in front of one hundred meters, zombie team in the rear constantly coming-these individuals lethality is not strong creatures in the cluster

Two thousand

After that, it is very difficult, especially if dozens of zombies jam up ahead and scratch, bite and kick at you crazily, even those who are trying will have a headache.

Therefore, after 100 meters, the more the team rushes in, the slower the speed will be.

With in the rear of the team, Li Qing took his sniper crossbow, from the beginning of the charge until now they entered the forest farm, is close to the housing group, for such a long way, he didn't kill a zombie, but on the alert, he is better than anyone else.

Holding the crossbow, he made up his mind that the crossbow in his hand would not be used to shoot ordinary zombies when flying to the last resort-because the replacement speed of the crossbow was too slow, and he had only two barrels, and the number of crossbows was not too large. If the crossbow was shot and damaged, it would not be recycled, and it would be a waste to kill hundreds of zombies.

Of course, this is not the main reason why he didn't shoot-the most important reason is that he is palpitated by the strong threat of special infection. For a team, the threat of a special infection is worse than hundreds of zombies in some cases.  Zombies take the lead, but it is difficult to destroy the formation of the team, but if a special infected person suddenly jumped into the team, the formation will have to be scattered at three o'clock, and the team scattered at the same time, everyone has to face the terrible situation of zombies before, after and around, by that time, the number of casualties is not one or two can make up for.

Therefore, Li Qing was holding a crossbow in his team and was fully alert to the surroundings and the distance. Now the sun is burning and visibility is good, which is the best thing for a long-range fighter like him.

Alert to get a place is not wrong, in front of the team charge has just been blocked, Li Qing through the zombie head gap saw a "right hand" rushed up at the back of the zombie group-fast.

The "right hand" is a special kind of infected person, which is different from the erratic way of jumping a cat and killing people by jumping. The "right hand" is very strong and has an unusually heavy right arm. The right arm is mounted on the chest as a weapon and runs at the speed of a train. However, like a train, it cannot turn without special circumstances.

But even so, if he rushed into the crowd, still can cause great damage-because by the "right hand" hit the tragic degree, will never lose to be a full speed car hit fly.

Therefore, when Li Qing saw his right hand, he set up a crossbow and jumped up from the rear of the team. Taking advantage of his strong agility, he felt a sense of balance on the shoulders of the white-collar men in the middle of the team, and then jumped to the front of the team in the air.

During the second jump, Li Qing used his own skill of "wind-like running" of the wind-like sock for the first time in this task scene. This skill can increase his jumping and running ability by 70% in a short period of time. Therefore, during Li Qing's second jump, his feet felt a slight breeze floating on his body, which made him not only have a good jumping height, but also have a long time of stagnation.

The right hand is still in the distance at this time, in the rear of the zombie team hasn't rushed over, so Li Qing to shoot the monster, must have a more than the height of the crowd-or an arrow shot out, even if didn't shoot one of their own, will also be blocked by other zombies attack.

People slowly fly high in the air. Li Qing's body is bent and his arms are thrown forward. He has always maintained a shooting posture-silently feeling the balance of his body in the air, feeling his body continuously rising and then rising until a wonderful critical point.

This critical point is the highest point of a person's stagnation-the moment the human body reaches this point, the body will no longer rise or fall. In this short moment, your body is absolutely stable like on the ground-even more stable than stepping on the ground.

At this point, Li Qing pulled the trigger of the crossbow.

Woo!  !  !

Sniper crossbow bolt with strong kinetic energy surprises, from above to the direction of the downward tilt angle of 15 degrees forward, through the zombie group overhead, and then all the way to the front of the right hand, all the way straight

1ff0

Into the thick right arm he set up.

Woo!  !  !

The powerful penetrating power of the sniper crossbow once penetrated into the steel right arm of the right hand, and then the powerful corrosive effect directly corroded its most powerful weapon-half of the arm fell from its chest.

"Big man, help me with the shield."  Li Qing knew from the first moment of shooting the crossbow that it was impossible for a sniper crossbow to shoot the strong "right hand", because although the sniper crossbow was powerful, the right hand, as the strongest special infection besides the two boss of tanks and banshees, was far better than the cat in terms of its fighting ability and melee fighting ability.

Therefore, Li Qing started the loading of the second bolt at the first time he shot the bolt-that is, when he fell back in front of the syncline at the highest point, and shouted out the above sentence at the same time.

A word to shout out, in front of the two meters strong man is clever, hear the shouts of Li Qing, picking up the shield reality swept away after a few zombies in front of him, direct hands lift, the shield level up to the top of the head, forming an air "platform" to fall back in the air of Li Qing found a placement, feet fell on the shield, while the effect of "running in the wind" has not disappeared, Li Qing once again a leverage, jumped toward the oblique rear.

The second arrow was still fired at the highest point, and then hit the target again-this time in the chest of his right hand. After a large hole was dissolved there, it took several seconds for the arrow to run over a distance of hundreds of meters. It was almost close to the right hand of the team and rolled on the ground, splashing mud all over the sky. At last, the place where he fell down was less than 10 meters away from the crowd.

When he saw the death of the special infected person, Li Qing also landed right on the ground-right behind the team, the position he had just vacated.

"Chief, sharp!"  When Li Qing landed, Shen Ruyi finally found the chance to speak. After a wooden stake was swung to death by a zombie from behind, a succession of flatteries followed, "This is too cow force. I said why didn't you just hit a zombie? It turned out to be a big one!  That was a good shot! "

"I can't hide with the size of my right hand. I won't have to play if I miss again."  Li Qing knew that his performance was a little eye-catching, so he changed the subject lightly. "Little heartbeat cat, I can't shoot that thing!"

Li Qing the words sound just fell and suddenly there was a shrieks, don't know where to come from a thick tongue meat tendon, suddenly tighten the neck of the fat man not far from Li Qing middle-aged man-the meat tendon with strange agnail, a bridle neck, agnail immediately into the fat man's skin tightly to hoop him, blood flow along the meat hook already sweat, fat man's eyes turned white with pain, his hands to hard to drag the neck muscle tendon, but don't move, at this time if no matter he is three times have to gas

A scream came out, and Li Qing reacted immediately. He had just lifted the loaded crossbow, but on the other side there was a man who responded faster than him. The special forces' cutting knife cut a knife on the muscle tendon, and then his powerful force was only half an inch into the muscle. Fortunately, his cutting method was very accurate. One knife failed and the other was full force. The blade just cut into the wound he had just made, making the wound half an inch deeper. Then the sound of the bowstring breaking with the three knives was heard-the special forces cut it off with a knife

And Li Qing's crossbow finally found its target, nailed it to the despicable attacker hiding in the distance, and shot it to death at the wall.

The emergence of two special infection in a row, finally let the team is the wounded-the middle-aged fat man was saved by the special forces, severe gasped and took off the neck with half of the muscle tendon, but after take down, the blood on the neck is almost spray flow, obviously just that once hurt his artery.

And he also became the first seriously injured person in the whole test team.

0