Casual Zombie Apocalypse
584 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A quick rundown on wishes, if people want me to put more detail into this part, just comment Waffles

First wish: Nano Forge but better

Second Wish: Basic System, no AI or Intelligence. No punishments that don't make sense.

Third Wish: Able to store living things in his inventory as well as long as their in stasis.

Fourth Wish: World Travel

The background was the fifth wish. In simple terms, he wished to be a Biologist focusing on improving the human immune system to help fight off smaller infections, he was NOT a part of the team who originally started the virus. Genius in his own right in multiple fields aimed towards making humans better as a whole.

He actually went to school with Shizuka, his friendship with her also lead him to meet Rika, through her he got Somewhat 'Professional' training in usual forms of combat, and he's stayed in good shape.

He had actually already created a very small booster for hormone growth which was just a steroid but far more natural with far fewer side effects. The only ones noted are the increased appetite due to the increase in mass, but it seems just slightly worse than others.

For now we'll jump straight into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth slammed through the closed gates of the parking garage he was in. The apocalypse had already started, he was given two hours to prepare before zombies would begin to break into his building. The first thing he had done was steal as many supplies as he could find, he had been the only one in the building.

Technically he had been working overnight, almost reaching a breakthrough when he was sent the wrist band around his right wrist, it was dark in color and looked very simple.

It was gifted from an anonymous person so he had decided to just leave it until he was finished. Now that he had taken over his body, having not wanted to go through the whole baby phase again he just asked to be sent out now.

He had quickly activated it, going through the process to properly register it with both himself as its user, and the system as its capacity holder. Even now a wispy white smoke was occasionally appearing beneath the cuffs off his white lab coat and its collar. The nanites that he controlled were currently doing an in-depth scan of his body. Making sure he would experience no problems with his health.

He wore the white lab coat mentioned from before, another white dress shirt beneath, black slacks, and black dress shoes. He had opted for this since they wouldn't be doing any directing or messy work, just going over papers.

He had black hair combed back with bright blue eyes, his voice when he spoke was smooth, easy to listen to, and deep. It had a slight well-spoken undertone, from so many years surrounded by other doctors of varying fields.

"Sam, estimation on how long it would take you to finish my research over the immunity booster after working out possible problems?"

( {} These will be used for when only he can hear Sam. {""} Will be used when others can hear Sam.)

{At my current processing power, while keeping the task of keeping your body surrounded in a thin field of nanites to prevent small cuts, abrasions, or in this case bites. It will take me approximately a week, I would need to be further upgraded to reduce the time needed.}

"That's fine, when we reach the school, dismantle and save me multiple different types of samples of the virus, fresh samples, and dead samples from already killed zombies. Avoid taking too many in case someone notices."

{Affirmative Mason.}

He chuckled a bit to that, it was only his own fault he didn't specify his last name, just the first. Though personally to him, Seth Mason didn't have too bad a ring to it.

He drove straight to the side of the school a block down, this should be far enough. Punching the console he broke it before he ripped the flimsy plastic to the side, staring at the mess of wires. ''I know nothing about wiring, Sam. Can you make the car's alarm stay active for 5 minutes before dismantling it for materials?"

{The nanites can operate up to 500 feet as of now from the user, so as long as he stays within that field I can do so. If you move from it the nanites will be forced to return to you.}

He pulled back to look down the street where he could see the school, putting his far better and improved brain to the test he was able to measure out how far it was from where he was to the school. He had about 250 feet to the school, which gave him an additional 250 feet to mess with, which should be enough for him to do what he wanted.

"Warn me if I'm ever going out of the range of any ongoing tasks.''

(The repair function, when you unlock the 'grenade' apparently has an 'Indefinite' range, but I'm going to keep it 500 feet until he can upgrade it more. Because if he had infinite storage, with infinite range, he'd just consume whole planets for scrap parts, and the fact he has the NanoForge is already BUSTED)

{Affirmitive Mason.}

He then got out of the car he had apprehended from his workplace, one of the company cars.

Taking a breath he did a few stretches before he then went into a jog towards the school, taking a long way around to avoid the large wave of zombies that would be pulled to the car that now had its horn blaring as if the panic button had been pressed.

The sound was fucking loud, and annoying just like Seth wanted it to be. After he got to the school it was faded but it was still audible, the zombies focused on the noise didn't notice him. Since they couldn't see he didn't need to worry about that either.

He jumped the school fence, it took him two tries, well trained didn't mean he could just clear the tall fence in one leap, once he was over it he began to run through.

"Sam, wooden bokken, sturdy.''

In his hand the white smoke began to condense as in a fast manner, appearing as if being rebuilt in a time-lapse a wooden bokken landed in his hand, the white smoke retreating beneath his coat once more.

He heard glass shattering and headed in that direction, he appeared just as Shizuka was about to be lunged at by a zombie, despite the car alarm it was not soft enough it was hard to hear.

He quickly dispatched that zombie just as Saeko appeared, dancing through the zombies with ease, her emotions hidden behind a well-crafted facade.

Just as Seth finished the last one he caught a blond nurse as she lunged at him arms wrapping around his waist as she squeezed her sizable breast against him. He had experienced them before of course before he took over the body.

But it felt like sort of a distant memory, however, having the physic defying J cups press up against his broad chest was definitely a feeling he could get used to.

"Seth! I'm so glad to see you!... How did you find me so quickly?"

He chuckled, shaking his head as she pulled back to look up to him, Shizuka wasn't by any means short for a woman. She was 176 cm, or 5' 9''.

Seth however was 198 cm, or 6' 6''. "Because I know where you work Shizuka, my lab is only 10 minutes away, I pick you up on Fridays to go out for drinks."

A blissful smile blossomed across her beautiful face, her brown eyes getting a faraway look. "That's right! Oh and how I was looking forward to this Friday's date... Guess we can't do that anymore can we?"

She puffed up her cheeks, upset that an apocalypse of all things is preventing her from getting drunk.

"Don't worry, I'll find a way for us to do something."

She gave an airy smile as she hugged him tighter, rubbing her cheek against his chest. ''Thank you, Seth you're the best!"

There was a small cough behind Shizuka, who refused to let go of Seth and continue to hug him, it might be just another part of her ditzy personality, but it went deeper.

She was scared, afraid that she might be the only adult. That she would end up with a bunch of kids and end up being a leader simply because she was older.

She had never been good at leading roles, but here came Seth. One of her best friends from college, jumping through a window like some sort of hero.

Her arms tightened softly around him, just glad someone properly capable showed up.

Seth looked up to the woman who had coughed, she was standing politely by waiting for them to finish speaking, seemed Seth missed her finishing off the student that had fought his own friend.

Really, he had wished to get here before the kid got hurt, the kid had guts and despite him having been shaking like a leaf had still acted to end his friend's new existence.

"I am Saeko Busujima, a sophomore. Captain of the Kendo Club." She offered her hand to him.

''Seth Mason, Lead Researcher at Ace Biology. Just call me Seth, no need for formalities while we're surrounded by enemies."

Her eyes shifted when he had said enemies, but it was quickly suppressed. Saeko was a beautiful young woman, with long purple hair, just shorter than Shizuka by half an inch, her eyes were a beautiful blue. The blood covering her only seemed to make her seem more natural as if it was meant to be. ''I know about you, your muscle stimulant is used to help people who have medical problems, your stimulant has made a lot of lives better, and much easier. Please call me Saeko, you are older after all"

There was a firm shake of hands, from that simple shake she smiled a bit, he had the hands of someone who worked hard, all the easier for her if she didn't need to drag dead weight behind her.

"Good to meet you Saeko, I've met your father at an investor party, but enough of that. Where can we find the keys to the busses?"

Shizuka looked up from his chest as she spoke. ''They're in the facility room, it's quite far from here..."

Saeko cursed and Seth clicked his tongue. "Quickly grab a bag and fill it with emergency first aid supplies, Saeko do you know where the facility room is?"

"Yes, I can lead us around the outside of the building, should mean less of them."

"Zombies, that's what they are. Quick update, they can't see, their smell seems basic at most. Hearing is heightened and their act only on instinct for flesh. We try to move as quietly as possible, but quickly."

Saeko nodded as Shizuka moved around, preparing a basic bag. ''They don't respond to pain, and only fall with a strong enough blow to the head... You know how to use a sword.''

"Kendo classes in high school, one a few championships, it's how I got the started funds for my research, also how I originally met your Father when he beat me." He chuckled a bit, shaking his head.

He noticed how Shizuka was using quick small steps, he called over. ''Shizuka, is that the skirt I bought you?"

She whipped around beaming. ''Yes, it is! Doesn't it look good on me?"

"It does, but I'll but you a new one, or steal it, whatever. Tear a slit in it so you can move more freely."

Her eyes widened and her hands lowered to her skirt, grasping at it. "B-But it was a gi-.''

"Shizuka." Seth's words cut like a knife, the tone he used when he wanted no argument from the ditzy blond. It got a pout out of her before she got huffy and tore the skirt a bit further than it needed to be torn, showing off the string to her purple panties.

"I hate you." She pouted, even more, staring at her poor skirt.

Seth shook his head. ''Sure you do, we ready?"

He got a nod from them both so he took that as the go-ahead to begin moving, he had Saeko lead the way while he held the rear, keeping Shizuka between them.

The only difference is Seth discreetly left some nanites in the nurse's office, he planned to take all the medicine, no matter how basic it was, even a headache soother was useful when your inventory is infinite and you have small bots that can break down everything.

22