Ace Chemicals
312 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Leaving the... world?'' Rika asked, confusion evident in her voice, the same feeling being shared between the females.

As Seth continued to travel in the boat, watching as they got closer and closer to the point he'd want to shut off the engine he spoke.

''This is going to sound weird... But remember how I would joke that we're not alone in this universe? How that eventually, if you go far enough you'll find people out there?''

Shizuka threw her hands into this. ''Oh, I remember this conversation, alien ass juice!''

There was a snickered from Seth as he had to compose himself, forgetting he had that conversation after a drunken raid about how he'd definitely sleep with an alien if given the chance, and if it was a hot alien of course.

''Yes, well those 'Being's have gotten in contact with me, and they are better known as God's.''

Seth lifted his arm, showing the Nano Forge on his arm. ''They are the ones that gifted me this, and other special abilities. These abilities came with a price.''

Rika spoke, her brows knitted tightly. ''Sort of like... A paladin?''

''Yes, kind of like a Paladin.''

''What was your Oath?''

Seth frowned a bit as he tried to put it into words he could say out loud. ''An Oath of entertainment, and to some, an Oath of 'Somewhat good.' They give me the ability to travel worlds, multiverses in fact. I provide them the entertainment of them getting to watch as I progress through life having my fun, and the somewhat good simply means that depending on the world we visit, God's might as for certain requests, saving a hero, killing a villain, or the other way around. Just depends on the situation, but in return, I get the possibility of 'Abilities'. One of such abilities being.''

He reached forward, a bare M16 appearing in his hand before it destructed in front of them, lifting his hand towards the sky, a massive piece of a building appeared before vanishing.

They all stared at him for a long moment before Saeko chuckled softly, shaking her head.

''Of course, first zombies, now magic. How could it not make sense?''

Seth raised his shoulders, cutting the engine as they began to sail to the beach. ''Well, all gods you thought existed or didn't do in some way or form."

No one responded, everyone, chose to wrap their head around what he was talking about at their own base. That didn't mean he didn't freely show off his NanoForge, dismantling cars, telephone booths, and even sweeping stores as they passed, heading down the street.

They had to dispatch a few zombies, a quick wrist movement would remove their heads with ease for Seth.

It didn't take long to get to the stadium, and from there into Ace Chemicals, there were definitely a lot of zombies around the building but for now, Seth got inside with the girls.

''Sam, can you locate the systems and have it shut the place down and just turn on the lights? It will prevent zombies from getting in or leaving. Also, once you finish begin to sterilize the place top to bottom.''

{"Understood Mason."}

From then it was clearing floors and taking out zombies, by the time they got to the fourth floor they stopped for the day, the girls were getting tired, and Rika was the only one able to keep up at this point. He set Sam on watch duty to make sure nothing sneaked up on them.

When they settled down and got a meal going did Shizuka speak.

''Seth... When you leave... Can you take us with you?''

Seth nodded. ''I can, we can even choose the world that would most interest you since each choice comes with a basic description of the world.''

''So you mean, we will get to come with you, to these different worlds?''

''Yes.''

Saeko spoke up, a questioning tone on her voice. ''Do you all have that much trust in Seth, to so ready follow him?''

Rika spoke up, enjoying the meal the most since she had been living on rations for a few days.

''Seth isn't the type to lie, maybe not tell the rule truth, but never lie. This may seem far-fetched to some, but we've seen what he can do with his gadget, and he showed it off more while we traveled here so, what else can I do but trust in him?''

Saeko nodded softly, simply having wondered how they felt, Shizuka only nodding along as Seth stood.

''I'm going to get working on the cure, and try and get it out of the way as soon as possible, here in a few days I should have an immunity booster ready, something to make it so we are less bothered by normal diseases, and become more resistant to catching them, and in another few weeks, the cure should be ready... So I would say get comfortable girls.''

''You don't need equipment?'' Shizuka asked her brows raising.

''In this stage? No, as of right now it's just working with what examples, samples, and information I have to find the best way to tackle it, technically if I really need I can make basic equipment with Sam here.''

They all nodded, turning to begin conversing with themselves while Seth went to work in a different room.

13