Potter Vault, and Blood Test
1.1k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a flare of green flame, they flooed directly from Hogwarts into Diagon Alley, Harry needing to stop as he looked around.

There were a lot of magical wonders expressed around, in the oddly shaped buildings that looked ready to fall over, from the multiple small dances of fireworks, and colorful lights dancing across the clear skies.

A large presentation for sure, to make children excited as he watched many children his own age push and pull their parents through the crowd with excitement on their faces.

It was definitely a sight to behold, but when you're with Minerva it's best to keep up as they marched straight towards a large marbled building, the Goblin Bank.

The place Wizards just trusted all of their wealth to, much older families wouldn't do so since back then, you trust no one, not even your own family members sadly.

They went up the stairs and directly to the head Goblin sitting at the far back, who as he watched Wizards bypass all of the others slowly looked up from his work, over his glasses down his crooked nose.

Seeing Minerva he relaxed a bit, it was much easier to deal with Minerva than most wizards, she wanted to get her things done in a timely manner, and had no time to fool around and most goblins appreciated it.

''Hello, again Gripnock.'' Minerva said as she began to unfold a few papers along with a key.

''Hello again Minvera, what do I owe this visit?''

''I am here to enter the Potter Vault and to get a blood test ritual done. While also reinstating Harry here, Heir to his House.''

The goblin gripped his desk slightly as he lifted himself a little to see over the edge of his desk down to the boy next to her. Watching a long moment before he slowly sank back down, taking the papers and key.

He read it over for a few moments, a brow raising. ''You got Albus to back this test?''

Minerva raised her nose a bit, a flash of Anger radiating from her. ''I can be quite persuasive... Especially recently.''

The Goblin nodded a bit before he folded the papers, handing them off to a Goblin to the side as he stood. ''Let's get the ritual started, then head down to his vault while it works its magic, come along.''

The goblin grunted as he began to step down from his Desk, opening a door to the side to let them through as they headed through a hall and then cut to the right into what looked to be a private room.

Once they entered there was already a human with blond hair and a sizable bust leaning forward, setting a bowl down onto what looked to be a piece of paper.

''Thank you Sarah... Boy, how do you feel about pain?'' The Goblin said, turning to look at Harry as he lifted the knife from the table, offering him the hilt.

''An old friend.'' Harry chuckled, the Goblin noticing how Minerva seemed to bustle at the response slightly, making his own conclusions with the information they had access to as he watched Harry cut his hand and let the blood fall.

They waited until the wound seemed magically closed, a little over a tablespoon of blood in the bowl. ''Good, we'll leave Sarah here to take it to the ritual room and begin, let us head down.''

Minerva palled a bit at the mention of heading down but she swallowed hard, having always hated this part as they left the room and began to head down the hallway once more until they entered a room that had what looked to be a minecart in the middle, where it seemed to lower into an abyss below.

''Aunt Min, if you want to stay here, I can go below by myself.''

''Are you sure... You know how much to grab, correct?''

''Fill the bag you gave me, break down at least 5 galleon's worth of sickle and knuts, yes.''

She nodded a bit before taking a seat on one of the couches. ''Then I will wait here, thank you, Harry.''

He gave her a nod before he got into the cart.

''Hold on boy, it's a bit bumpy...'' The goblin chuckled before he pulled the lever, the cart suddenly taking off at high speeds.

To say the goblin wasn't a bit disappointed to not see the boy react to the high speeds, but even seem to relax at times, would be a lie.

But once they arrived at the Potter Vault, he took the key from Harry and opened the Vault.

As Harry watched it open he had to admit, this was pretty neat, watching the large vault open, how everything worked before he noticed the room full of galleons and a few books.

Filling his own bag with the books, and then the expansion bag that Minerva had handed him with galleons, he got a few broken down into the other currency before he tightened the string.

The goblin was able to do so down here, as the further down they went, the stronger the Goblin's magic.

Once they did so they left the vault, it closing behind them as the key was retrieved and handed to Harry as they headed back up.

It took a bit as the minecart had to continue its path, and then rapidly ascend.

The increased gravity from the experience made Harry relax the most, it reminding him of his time training in cultivation chambers, specifically meant to help a cultivator and martial artist on their journey, either with energy concentrations, or increased gravity arrays.

Something he would also need to make as well, and seeing as he was apparently actually filthy wealthy, he had some wiggle room.

Once they arrived back to the top Minerva stood. ''Did you get everything?''

''I did, along with some more reading material.''

''Reading material? Were some books left in the trust fund vault?'' Minerva asked, taking some interest in it, wondering the type of books his parents would leave behind for young Harry to read.

''Potion books it looks like, one purely dedicated to the ones licensed for selling from the Potter family. Another one with a brief 'Potter History' as well.''

Minerva nodded softly as they began to walk deeper into the Bank, as they did so it stopped looking fancy, and more for effectiveness.

''That makes sense, the Potter fortune was gained due to the many beautification potions your family has made and claimed over, even now witches and wizards use them every day, I even use lavender shampoo from them, and have since it was released.''

Cosmetics, yes Harry already knew the importance of that, a flash back of dealing with 'Jade beauties' caused a moment of distaste, his face distorting slightly in disgust before it was quickly cleared before he was asked why.

Soon they arrived in front of two massive doors. ''I need not warn Minerva, but for you Harry. I must warn you what you're about to see is extremely dangerous magic, and I ask that you do nothing, no casting, and no accidental magic while viewing the sight, as the slightest misuse of power can destroy the whole ritual, and it is expensive to use each time.''

Harry took notice to the Goblin using his name instead of a boy this time, giving a firm nod before the door opened.

Inside were multiple goblins and humans, surrounding a massive beautiful tree. The room surrounding it was massive as an artificial sun seemed to shine down onto them, even then they were within the shade of this massive tree.

''Welcome to the 'Wizarding Tree.' One of the oldest magics from Merlin's time, with each newly registered family, a new branch will appear, as you see from those gathered they are readers... It takes some time for the roots to absorb your blood and for the branches to glow.''

''Each glow, each branch means something else, I don't know much about it, but those here do, let us sit quietly and simply watch.''

That is exactly what they did, the tree starting to glow from the roots upwards, many writing down what they were watching, a few making shocked noises by what they were seeing, before after the light show died down they all gathered into a huddle, seeming to discuss what they had witnessed.

The goblin they were with stepped forward. ''What's with all the excitement?''

One of the humans, a man with shaggy brunette hair stepped forward, taking a knee in front of the Goblin as he began to show him the paper. ''Well, we all witnessed the same thing, so we're sure... But this is why we're surprised at what we saw.''

Showing the paper to the Goblin, Gripnock took a slow look down it before he chuckled softly, handing the paper to Minerva. ''Well... Guess we just found the solution for Hogwarts' financial situation... Kids got enough wealth to make himself the Minister tomorrow if he wanted...''

When Minerva looked at the paper her heart skipped a beat and her mouth dried, needing to be caught by Harry as her stance wavered.

 


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

48