Foundation Training
875 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry stood in the yard of the school in just shorts and a t-shirt. It was the weekend so he had a full day to begin to train his body, he had healed up to a point he was satisfied with, with no more aches or pain from the small movements.

Starting with stretches and flexibility, he found quite a few tight locations that wouldn't allow him to complete certain stretches, instead of pushing it he would gently try to go a bit further before slowly releasing the tension, doing this a few times before moving onto the next stretch.

Once he finished with the flexibility warm-up he began to work on his muscles, focusing on the harder muscles to build first that would support him as he trained the larger more focused muscles. Focusing on his core and legs for now as the first martial artist he wanted to relearn was movement-based martial arts. With neutral energy focused on filling his stars instead of healing him, it was much faster progress, he felt just before Halloween he'd be able to break into the final stage so he could begin to focus on energy into branching paths.

Few would focus on both internal and external martial arts due to how much time it took up, but Harry had plenty of time, plenty of energy, and one of the safest places to train for the most part.

Other than the occasional strange looks he would get from his workout no one bothered him as they traveled around the school, exploring it or heading to a certain destination.

He ran every day before class started so at least his cardio was caught up to a decent enough point he wasn't huffing and puffing after each strenuous movement. It was still difficult, his young body protesting some of the actions he was doing.

Around noon when he sat down and began to eat a large lunch did someone walk up to him. ''Hey... Can I train with you?''

Harry looked up to a woman, with Asian features and straight black hair pulled back into a ponytail wearing a similar outfit to Harry's with just more color than his normal white shirt and black shorts.

He watched her a moment before he asked. ''Name?''

''Seiko Lee! I noticed your training from a window in the east hallway, you're building up martial artist muscles!'' She stated with pride, her fist on her hips.

Harry nodded slowly as he took a bite of his sandwich, slowly chewing while watching her. ''I don't mind you joining in my training but keep any words of encouragement or tip to yourself. Questions are fine, but if at a single point you tell me what I should be doing, I'll consider that an end to our training.''

''That's fine! You looked like you're already training for specific martial arts, so why would I tell you what you're doing wrong when I don't know the martial arts?''

Harry watched her, having flashbacks to a much worse time in the first years of his training for martial arts before he finished the sandwich. ''I plan to go four another six hours and will be here again tomorrow. You can find me running every day at 5:45 around the school until about 7.''

She nodded before Harry returned to his training, she joined him but was out of his way as she followed her own training, Harry was unfamiliar with the martial arts of this world, but he knew it didn't include energy like his own did.

Despite not knowing what she practiced, he could tell it was martial arts focused on hard and soft strikes.

Harry would need to do some research into the martial arts of the world, especially any that would include magic in their fighting, it might be interesting, and he would want to learn the martial arts anyway, and master it to a point he was satisfied with, as he has done all the others he was able to get his greedy jack of all trades hands on.

Harry would need to learn how to transfigure rocks into weights eventually, it would be cheaper than buying them, and it would allow him to have much more control over the balance he wanted.

He would also need to work on making the jewelry he needed to eventually, as well as make a sword... It felt like everyday things were pilled onto his ever-growing list of things he wanted to do... Something he needed to do however looked into Sirius Black's case, his 'God Father'. Something about it didn't seem right in his memories, there was no reason that man should be in prison.

The only problem is Harry needed to find out the dark details of the situation, and he needed to find out if it would be possible to legally remove Sirius from prison, or if would it take him to break into another prison to get the man out.

''Do you think any others understand the importance of the body?'' Pulled from his thoughts as Seiko spoke up.

Harry turned to look at her for a moment before he shook his head. ''Most here believe magic is everything due to their family, even more, who are born without their parents being magical, and suddenly being pulled her are too focused on learning magic, being excited it's a real thing to understand. Few might have an idea, I heard both Dumbledore and McGonagall were both very fit in their younger years. Have you seen his older portraits?''

''No, I haven't known.. '' Seiko said while doing a handstand a look of confusion on her face.

''The second floor, leading to the astronomy tower, I think it's the fourth painting, one of the few still ones in the castle,'' Harry said, shifting his stance one more and holding it, feeling the strain building up on his muscles as he held a horse stance.

''I'll need to check it out next time I head up there, thank you for letting me train here by the way... It helps me feel less weird if I'm not the only one doing something most people here have most likely never seen.''


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

41