Friday, in the life-1
494 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Justin kicked his feet onto his desk, reclining back so far it was scary how he was still able to stay in his seat and not fall.

''Justin! Please take your feet off the table!'' Ida said from the front of the classroom as he entered.

''Bakugo, you too!''

Justin chuckled before he called up from his spot. ''Ida, heroes might be people who look up to, but showing that even with their higher ideals and a strong sense of justice their still human makes them connect with their fanbase better, and sometimes Heroes work impossible shifts, so it's always good to find ways to relax as much as you can, when you can."

Ida watched Justin a moment, before he started to scribble in a small notepad, something he started carrying for ideas, just like Midoriya did. ''Thank you Justin!''

''But, when Aizawa decides to wake up, or at least get out of his sleeping back, I'll put them down, and so will Bakugo... Isn't that right?''

Justin turned to look at Bakugo, his face was twisted in rage, but he nodded smoothly.

Midoriya was floored suddenly as the sight.

'BAKUGO AGREED TO HIM THAT EASY?!'

Everyone looked towards him, worried if the kid was feeling alright... Did Justin... Do something to him when he was dragged off camera?

Justin wasn't that type of person they thought, at least...

Everyone turned to look at Justin who was playing on his phone, one of many shooter games for mobile.

Sensing the looks he looked up from his phone and around the class, some questioning looks on their face, his brows going up before he said. ''I don't mind the girls staring, but guys... Stop, I don't see any problem with it if you do swing that way, but I don't.''

Everyone had a collective relaxation as Justin said that, Justin may have just beat Bakugo sideways and upwards to make him start listening, and the fact that despite his entire time being here, one of the first ones here. He didn't release an anger outburst, in fact despite the absolute murderous glare, he looked pretty in control of his anger.

---flashback---

Justin was crouching over a tied-up Bakugo who continued to thrash around, attempting to free himself from the tight binding tendrils.

Justin sighed softly. ''Bakugo, I understand your anger, it's because of your Quirk, right? Sweat turns into explosions, anger causes more sweat, I understand that man. But think about it, you want to be number one? Learn to fucking smile.''

Bakugo stopped, turning to glare up to him.

''Think about it, Endeavor has the highest rate of completed missions, mind you. Top 10 in the WORLD when it comes to pure completion rate... But he's still stuck at number two, why is that?''

Bakugo's brows furrowed, just because he was angry, he wasn't stupid. He pictured back to all the times he saw Endeavor on screen, always frowning, or tight-lipped not smiling.

Then it clicked, Endeavor was stuck at second place, because he wasn't 'Publically' appealing.

Bakugo cursed in his head as he turned to look away, his eyes glaring at the wall.

''You can be angry, and still smile,'' Justin added, Bakugo turning to glare at him once more.

''Think about it, All Might smiles all the time right, even when he almost lost his life on Television, he never stopped smiling..''

Bakugo nodded, Justin shifting to cross his legs as he sat onto the ground next to him.

''But... Imagine if something happened, and one day, All Might showed up, but he wasn't smiling?''

Bakugo stopped, his brows relaxing as he got lost in the thought, imagining All Might showing up to a scene without his smile, either tight-lipped or frowning... For a single moment, his spine shivered at the thought, pure terror going through him momentarily.

''Bingo... If your always showing you're angry, even when you are really, really, really fucking angry, like nuclear detonation angry. The villains won't know the difference.''

''I'm not saying you need to stop glaring and throw your murderous look around because even someone like you had something like that if their used to seeing you always angry, the moment they see you smile, they might shit themselves.''

''I'm just saying, you can be angry without lashing out... I don't know what's going on between you and Midoriya, but what I can tell you, is he Quirk? Is new.''

Bakugo's eyes widened, as he suddenly turned to look at him.

''Quirks usually come with 'safety' that prevents you from hurting yourself to bad, like your explosions? You can't go too far without your arms locking up and your muscles screaming... But you've seen what happens when Midoriya used all of his strength. His arm and legs got mutilated from the force of his quirk.''

''He wasn't lying to you, and if he hasn't told you yet, someone that despite all the bullying you put him through, considers you his best friend still? Then it might be something he's scared of telling you, either for his safety... Or your own.''

Bakugo looked contemplative, his mind thinking over everything said before he seemed to relax, accepting the fact he was caught and he was going to lose.

Only to start thrashing in anger again as Justin suddenly lifted him up like a suitcase.

---Flashback end---

Bakugo turned his head a bit, looking back to Midoriya who was now conversing with Justin.

He glared at him for a few moments, before he turned away, shoving his hands into his pockets as he growled gently. Why'd that squirt have to worry about his well being? The kid was skin and bones himself.

Suddenly, the slug lifted from the ground, slumping onto the teacher's podium, Justin put his phone away as he took his feet off the table, and to everyone's surprise, so did Bakugo.

''Alright, class... Time to discuss the schedule for today, and to warn you of the dangers of having Midnight as an Art History teacher.''

The clash roared in excitement when they heard about Midnight, meaning they would get to see her today, everyone had their own reasons of course, but really?

We all knew the reason why the guys were excited.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

24