Friday- A day in the life Final
872 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Justin had headed back, a few has asked him what he did, simply saying what he did, which a lot of people became interested in as Justin proceeded to do it for a few others, namely Uraraka, Momo, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

It was only near the end of the class did someone he didn't expect came up to him to come up.

''Hii~ Amazing, and dazzling me☆~!''

''I heard you helped others shine almost as bright as me, so I was hoping you can make me even more dazzling than ever!~☆'' Aoyama had approached Justin, despite using staying away other than the random times he tried to include himself into things by pulling attention to himself.

Justin shrugged as he suddenly consumed Aoyama, who suddenly screamed at the way he was dragged in, only to calm down as he entered the space.

However, when he was inside Justin, Justin noticed something.

Justin tried not to do it, being as it would be a breach of privacy, but while someone or thing that could feel emotions was consumed by him, he could feel their emotions.

Despite Aoyama's bright appearance and how cheerful he was, the boy was feeling such strong senses of regret, sadness, anger, and depression, like, worse than Todoroki.

Justin injected a minor sleeping agent, using his biomass to manipulate some chemicals to make Aoyama go to sleep for only a moment as he began to use his abilities to read the memories of Aoyama, centering around what brought such strong emotions forward.

What he saw, drew him momentarily over the edge. The ground cracked beneath him and his entire body seemed to shiver as his biomass started to swarm to his anger, struggling to hold his anger in for a moment as he lost slight control of the quirks keeping him light.

Everyone sensed the sudden feeling of dread, starting to look around only to find two of their classmates gone.

Justin and Aoyama.

Snipe called out. ''Don't worry everyone! Justin was helping Aoyama and noticed he had a stomach ache, said he was going to try and visit the support department and Recover Girl to find something to help him!''

Snipe said that, but he had no idea... All he knew is if Justin responded that way, something was wrong, and even as Justin leaped out of sight for others, he could still see him as he was heading directly for Nezu's office.

Suddenly Justin landed hard onto the wall outside of Nezu's office, his hand digging into the concrete as he pulled himself into the open window, Nezu and All Might be currently enjoying a cup of tea, Nezu laughing about something.

Only their faces changed when they saw how Justin's skin seemed to ripple like water, they knew the signs of his anger.

Justin's voice came out with such venom, it made All Might flinch backward.

''Yuga Aoyama is being used!''

Without ceremony Justin grabbed All Mights and Nezu's hands, pulling them into his biomass roughly as his feet cracked the floor beneath him slightly due to the additional biomass now.

---

Inside Justin's biomass, they watched the life of Yuga Aoyama, a quirkless. The advancement of his life, until All Might's face, went pale as his heart began to thunder as he noticed All for One had given the quirk to Aoyama and used, claiming his family was now forever in his debt.

Under the threat of death, All for One continued to manipulate Aoyama, all the way to him joining U.A. Even now.

---

Justin Ejected All Might and Nezu, his skin rippling only having gotten worse as his fingers flexed. As All Might sat there, his face pale as a ghost he simply stared off into space, was he angry? Yes...

But it was at himself... All for One was alive, somewhere.

Nezu suddenly jumped onto the table, moving to put his small, soft paws onto Justin's abdomen.

''Justin look at me! Don't do anything rash!''

All Might snapped back to reality, suddenly realizing quickly why Justin was so angry, he stood, putting his strong hands onto Justin's shoulders to try and give him a focus point, not caring about how the ground cracked more as he added his weight to Justin.

''Justin... This is my fault, but please do not do something stupid. I don't understand how your hunter sense works, but I know if you tried, you could find him, please. For not just your safety, but the safety of others...''

Nezu rubbed at Justin's Abdomen, trying to use his cuteness and softness to distract Justin from his past.

''Your quirk is labeled as a Specialist unlike we've seen, but All for One is a dangerous entity, he can take quirks and give them away, allowing him to freely use an unregistered amount of quirks at once, Justin.''

Justin finally looked down to Nezu, the high-spec owner's eyes glowing as his quirk worked overtime as he tried to plan the possibility of everything going on.

''If he gets, ahold of your quirk. It will make him unstoppable. He is already capable of fighting against all current pro heroes most likely easily, the only person who he can't steal the quirk of is All Might, and because of you, because of your ability. He is healed, to his 'Prime' state again, the same can not be said for AFO, that is why we've been keeping his healing under wraps, and still limiting how often he can go out to save people.''

Justin released a slow, and long breath, his form starting to clear up as he suppressed his anger down. ''You've been controlling information in case this happens, I understand... But the point is... What do we do with Aoyama?''

Nezu bit his lip, his paws tightening as he gripped at Justin's shirt, that was the question, wasn't it?

''For now, leave him here with us, I let Recovery Girl know that she can cover for you if anyone asks where he is... It's the weekend now Justin, go rest and enjoy your date.''

Justin slowly released Aoyama, after confirming he would be knocked out for at least another few hours he nodded as he left the office, going on a walk around the school first to calm down.

After a few moments, All Might released a long sigh. ''I was worried I would have to fight him.''

Nezu chuckled softly. ''He's definitely a lot better at controlling his anger now if you think he hit hard when he was 7... How hard do you think he hits now?''

All Might shook his head. ''Don't want to find out... Just as I don't like the idea that he will most likely be the one to kill AFO...''

Nezu raised a brow as he returned to his seat, returning to his cold tea. ''Justin's killed before, he'll be fine.''

All Might's brows furrowed. ''That doesn't mean I want him to be the one to kill... No one should need to kill someone to end their transgressions... I hate that there is a part of me who is glad it will be Justin, who's already seen some of the worst of people, and not someone like Young Midoriya or any of my students for that matter.'' He sighed as he raised his large hands, rubbing his face.

Upset at himself, but at the same time... Glad that now he knew AFO was still alive, meaning they could start preparing earlier, far earlier than AFO most likely planned for them too.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

27