Rumi Usagiyama R-18
883 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kiss continued, further and harder.

Justin's hands gripped firmly into the firm, but ample ass of Rumi, despite her wearing her uniform wasn't exactly thick, made for easy movement and she wore nothing beneath it.

Her powerful legs squeezed at him, keeping him as close as he could physically be to her without him manipulating biomass, her hips shifted as she ground her crotch down at the front of his pants in need.

The scent began to fill the portion of the forest that had been destroyed around them. Rumi after so many years suppressing her mating instincts as a Rabbit hero started to come in full force, creating a thick scent of her meant for matting, to attract 'male' partners.

When he had healed Rumi earlier, he had gotten a look at what made her a rabbit, and how it affected her, and having eaten a few animals before he was able to adjust his own body, to make him produce that similar pheromone but females, changing it so his body would respond to it.

The moment the changes took place their smells clashed and Rumi's legs tightened, her muscles straining to the strength she used as she leaned back. Screaming into the woods as the front of the crotch of her suit suddenly soaked as she came hard.

He adjusted to pheromone to copy the strength she was releasing off and it had caused her to respond in response.

Her nipples became hard as they began to poke through the leotard.

Since Justin didn't need to worry about holding her up he reached up, gripping at her breast he gave the surprisingly soft pillowy tits a firm squeeze, causing them to swell softly between his fingers before grabbing the middle of her leotard and tearing it open.

Exposing her to him in one go as his dick, long since hard since he changed his body to respond to the pheromone, strained against his pants as even despite her having already came hard she continued to grin against the bulge.

Shedding his clothes was as simple as 'dropping' the change of biomass, it turning into tatters that fell to the ground around him.

The sudden nakedness didn't phase either of the two as the rigid member slapped up into the soaked cunt of Rumi.

She ground against it with a moan, using her soaked womanhood to coat him in her juices.

The strength she had a hold of him required him to try somewhat, his muscles bulging at the shift of biomass as he suddenly unwrapped her legs from around him and turned her. Her body followed on instinct as she shoved her ass back against him.

Her firm fat ass sandwiched the length of his member as she ground back into him.

Only able to pull away from him for as long as it took for her to line the thick tip of his cock with her soaking cunt before she slammed back once more.

Justin let out a groan due to the tightness, extreme exercise and hero work had broken her hymen a long time ago, but it squeezed around him like a vice grip.

Rumi screamed out loudly into the forest, it echoing around them as she came once more at the insertion, her cunt clenching only that much harder.

It was a slight surprise to see how sensitive she was, but that didn't exactly 'slow' Justin down at all, in fact it was an incentive to go harder.

Wrapping his arms forward he lifted her legs by locking his elbows beneath her knee's, lifting her legs with his arms he got his hands behind her neck. Forcing her to look down where they were connected where the sight of her hard clit met her as he put her into a full nelson.

His muscles shifted, bulging a bit as he began to pound her, using his absolute control over her body to move her down as he thrust up.

Her ass slapping back against him as he fucked her, no love making, but fucking.

Fucking like he was aiming to impregnate her, the head of his member slamming up into her cervix without mercy.

Justin fucked her like he could break her.

That's because he could, and Rumi even without knowing he could heal her didn't care.

Her mind was full of their coupling and even then that was starting to grow hard to focus on as the pleasure wracked her brain and body.

Countless times did she cum hard against him, unsure of how long he would have her in a certain position.

But eventually, he had moved his arm around her throat and mounted her from behind as they lay across the ground, her ass lifted by his legs by having them beneath her hips as he continued to thrust into her like a jackhammer.

Having her in a headlock he flexed his muscle a bit, tightening it around her throat as he began to properly choke her, just enough to get her brain to start losing some oxygen for each breath.

Justin growled out as his balls flexed, his member throbbing as he made sure to let her know not only in body language but tone that he was going to breed her soon.

''Look at you, proud Rumi Usagiyama, 'Miriko the Rabbit Hero.' "

Rumi's eyes focused a bit, her brows lifting a bit in surprise as he began to speak, for however long they had been going at it they hadn't spoken, just noises of sex and the affirmation noises of pleasure.

But now Justin spoke with a deep, husky undertone as he continued to bruise her cervix.

''No wonder you were born a bunny, you work better as a breeding slave than you do a hero. Wasted talent really.''

Justin tightened his arms, cutting more oxygen off as Rumi's brain could barely register his words, they were insults, but that's not how her body responded to them.

''Maybe if you had decided to use your body for breeding like you were born for you wouldn't be only in the top ten.''

Justin suddenly thrust forward, her ass clapping back against him as he pushed a bit forward, her cervix meeting him as he pushed just enough to push pass the bruise, opening her womb up to him as he came directly into her womb, his arm locking her firmly in place as her body began to orgasm multiple times against him.

Justin released thick loads directly into her womb, filling her up as he kept her firmly in place, his arms tightening as he started to actually choke her for a bit.

Only when her lungs began to fight, and her eyes began to cloud did her release her.

She took a sharp breath in but didn't move much else, her eyes remaining clouded and unfocused.

Justin pulled back slowly as he cleaned himself off by shedding the biomass that was dirty, looking around at the now fixed forest.

The 'clothes' he had shredded earlier had broken apart and began to repair the damage they had caused.

Justin looked back down to Rumi, getting an actual good look at her large black ass, sliding his hands along the mounds of flesh he spread them out to view a beautiful asshole that puckered in want back to him, for only a moment it making his member that was still within her cunt throb, causing her to groan softly beneath him.

He would leave anal for later as he kept her ass cheeks spread with a firm grip as he slowly slid out of her. Watching her cunt release his member as she began to ooze with cum. Mentally saving that image to his mind.

Attaching tendrils to her as he healed some of the bruisings, just enough to leave a slight pain as he stood.

Lifting her in a princess carry as he continued to clean the both of them, remaking clothes for himself as he began to leap from tree to tree back through the forest.

He eventually found her little cottage, setting her into her bed and making sure she was comfortable before he detached his tendrils, leaving her his phone number in her phone by sending a picture of her spread ass and oozing cunt.

Was it strange to have two hands in the picture and then a perfect picture angle? Sure, if someone didn't have tendrils they could control them like fingers.

Sometimes he used a tendril to hold his phone up to his ear, just because he didn't want to use his arms.

Which reminded him as he stared at the now night sky, pulling his phone out to see it was 2 am.

...How long had they been fucking?

The only message on his phone was from Fate...

Of her in some extremely sexy black lingerie, and a very suggestive pose to show off her ass, sent five minutes ago.

Ah, cool. The night wasn't over yet.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

22