Prologue – Death and Rebirth
1.6k 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the park of a city P. There is a man waiting for his soulmate (his imagination). He already prepare to propose his supposed girlfriend that he got after some bloodshed. Because he is too honest toward his desire, his relationship never been to long. So after about a year dating, he plan to propose her.

But what human can do is planning and God will decide if the plan is work or not. The plan didn't work, his supposed girlfriend never appear at the place he'll propose to her. After waiting for a day there a message from her. What the message says is.

[Sorry, our fate never interlinked. I was bored and seeing you really desperate to get woman affection made me want to let you indulge some of it. I was panicked seeing how serious you are and you see as a Goddess, there's is no way for me to get married to you. You a waste of human resources thinking you can marry me a Goddess? What a joke of the century. Go back to your place in garbage dump. It was a boring year for me. By the way i've already destroying all your worthless gift. Bye bye frog that want to eat swan meat.]

Seeing the message made his brain short circuit. Not because her identity or her insult. But because of his gift to be called worthless. Those expensive gift that made him shed blood to get it. He choose to ignore the word that he Dated a Goddess and let out a lot of curse toward Her.

"Fuck, what a scammer. Goddess or not if you didn't really love say in front of my face goddam it. Why you ask me to bought those thing if the end you said everything is worthless. Fuck you whore"

After he done with cursing the sky turn darker. White cloud in the sky had it color gradually changed. A thunder suddenly appear and struck at random place. The man is rooted on the spot dumbounded. The spectacle in front if him is really incredible. When he trying to ran way from the rain he suddenly slipped up and fall down head first. The man died like that not because got struck by random thunder but slipped up because of panic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On someplace that nobody knows, there an elderly that sat on a chair while looking at a documents in front of him. The documents is about a soul that died on that day and when he looked at one of it, he gave out a sigh.

"Haa. She doing it again."

The document in front of him containing a file of a human that got scammed by one of his daughters.

"She always act like a child. Even her age on eons. Are she really that bored on heavenly realm?"

Whilst think of how to compensate the man, he then remember about the culture that his other child doing.

"Hmm let's do that. Let see. Hmm. how about like this. Done."

He then looked at the document that he modificated. 

"I hope you'll find your happiness."

After he said that, he then put the document toward the reincarnation box.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mc pov.

"I do hate to be a bearer of bad news, but i am sorry to say that you are death"

Seeing the elderly bowed his head in front of me made my head blank. The one in front of is the God that reincarnate one of cheater on the multiverse, the question is why he in front of me?

Ignoring my bewildered feeling he then continueing what he said.

"I am afraid to say that i have made a bit of blunder when i drop some lightning into the world below. Truly, i am sorry about my mistake. i never intended to strike anyone.... the chance it happening are so low to begin with! Really, i cannot apologize enough.

After he done saying that, there something sttuck on my mind. I got some memories appear inside of it. The memory of myself that died slipped up and the memory of the owner of this body, Mochizuki Touya that die because got struck by a lightning. 

It was a cliché reincarnation story. And i someone from modern world got lucked out to be reincarnated on this cheat character.

35