Saving loli in distress
258 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When i woke up in the morning, i felt that i forgetting something important or maybe not so important than ehat i think?

"Touya are woken up? We need to continue our journey"

"Wait a minute."

After drank a fruit juice from the inventory, i then open the door and saw the three already preparing themself. I felt something strange happen to myself.

"What happen Touya"

"Ah nothing, i just felt something weird happen to me that's all."

The girls looked at me with a strange look. I then choose to ignore those and says.

"Let's go. Or we won't arrive before sunset."

After the girls giving me a nod, i then escort them to go toward the stable and then we continue our journey. Because i can't control the horse, i just sat on the back and checking the phone while occasionally use Long Sense to look at the front. 

Seeing the chat group is empty, it's looks like the girls only active at night. I then look at the member of the chat group. Trying to remember what happen last night.

Mochizuki Touya

Yakumo Yukari

Nico Robin

Tokisaki Kurumi

Kuroka

Evangeline A.K MCDowell

Eris

Freya

Rory Mercury

Mochizuki Yumina Ernea Belfast

Seeing the last name made my body shiver. So this why i felt really weird about myself. Forgeting something important. 

But when i want to try to contact her, i saw so many red dot on the map and when i'm using Long Sense, i saw a carriage being besieged.

"Yae faster toward the front. Elze, Linze prepare for battle."

After giving out the command, i then jump toward the side of the carriage and ran toward the front.

"Accel"

With acceleration magic, i arrive at perfect timing. 

"Let us help you"

The old butler a bit startled seeing my coming but he know the priority task. With us timely arrival, the butler didn't need a suffer from the arrowhead stuck on his chest. Because the people that attack the carriage just stand dumbfounded staring at me.

"O sand come and bind my enemy. Sand Bind

With a bind magic, i neutralize the hidden assailant. Seeing the support got down, the one in front of us commanding the lizardman he summon to attack me. But everything was futile. From his back Yae suddenly cleaving his head. I can only gave out a wry smile seeing that.

"Touya-san the one hidden are death. He choose to end his life"

From the one that i think to take some information is choose to suicide. It looked like the fate will stay on it course.

"Thank you for your help, if not because your timely arrived, i don't know what will happen toward the young lady."

"Even if you said that, but we still a bit late"

With a sad tone i said that and looked at the fallen guard. With six of them died and one on critical condition that already stable after Linze heal it. The other three had a various degree of injury made me a bit down.

"Don't worry about that. As long the Young Lady are fine, we'll gladly giving her our lives"

Seeing his dedication even with that injury made me appreciate him. The guard really a man with a noble idea. From inside the carriage, i saw a silhoutte of a little girl looking at us from the window. She then called the old buttler inside. 

We then trying our luck by checking the body of the assailant looking for a clue about the perpetrator. We only found few gold coin on them and because the girls denied their share, i then shared the coin with the living guard and put their weapon on the inventory. As it says the bandit belonging is belong to the one killed it. 

Because there's nothing worthy anymore, we then buried the assailant and the guard on the side of the road. After done praying i then pouring water to the guard grave. When we back toward the carriage, i then saw her from a first time in this real life. 

Sushie Ernea Ortlinde

A little girl with a long blond hair and green eye color. A true Loli that even shorter than Eva and Yukari. One of my future wife. Looking at me with a red tinged face. 

9