Girls exchange – The seal
223 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yumina Pov.

Our time gossiping, i mean, talking about Touya finally come to end. Seeing the time one the phone, it already dawn. The time alredy syncronized. But the place itself is still unstable. I need to do something about these.

"Yumina, are you imagining something lewd again?"

"Not like it's about this place. Even after grandfather already stabilized it, it still changing. It looked liked it won't stop untill Touya-san stabilized his own divine power."

The girls are looking at me with a disbelief look. So they think it was a joke when i said that i ascend when we got our first night. 

"Hee, so that's why i felt some divinity from him."

"Yeah. He is a Demi God when he came to our world. And he became full fledged God when he fought with that Neet God. But with four Goddess here i think we can try to truely stabilized this place."

I then look at the three Goddess in front of me. Rory Mercury, Freya and Eris. 

"You know the true location on this place right?"

"Inside his soul right?"

"Yes, Help me to seal some of his power, a power that he bring from the alter unuverse."

"So you said that, these unstabilized factor because of the power from his alter verse coming to him?"

"That's what i'm thinking. So can you help me?"

"What'll we got from all of these?"

"A private house on this place."

After saying that i then go toward the laptop on the desk an operate it. I then beckoned all of them to coming toward me.

"See he already prepare all the utility building like Hospital, i think he already think to made this place as a base."

I then project the 3D map on the outside of the villa. 

"With a lot of undiscovered region on this place. I think he will use the harvest sprite or the pokemons to explore the place"

I then taking out the pokemon world entry ticket. My act made the girls that came with him first gave out a tense smile. Kurumi then ask.

"Why you had that thing?"

"A wife priviliege"

"You are really frightening woman for sure, Yumina-san. It's not a surprise that Touya afraid of you."

"About that... actually i bit threaten him when we got engaged. Hehe. Let's focus on the task on hand."

I then taken out a rainbow crystal from the 3D map of the farm and said.

"Three of you pour your divinity towarrd this cystal. I then will start using the sealing magic."

The three goddess are doing what i said, great even at this place i got an upper hand toward his harem.

"Good now let me. O Element, hear my voice. Under the name of Mochizuki Yumina. I command you to seal the leaking power of my dear husband Mochizuki Touya"

After the chant over i can see the girls looking at me with a different look.

8