Hired as Escort
260 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the little girl in front of me blushed when looking at my face, made me feel a three sharp eyes on my back. 

"Umm thank you for helping us."

While fidgeting around the little girl in front of me occasionally take a glance and hiding her blush with the hat she wore. 

"Umm can i know your name?"

With a bashfull face she asked me that. Seeing that i can only gave a smile and answer.

"Touya, Mochizuki Touya, Touya is my given name and Mochizuki is my family name."

"Ah, the name is reversed. Are you from Eashen?"

"Ah, somewhere close to that"

Hearing my answer i can feel the stare of the three behind me is became more dangerous.

"Young Lady. It a bit rude that you didn't introduce yourself."

"Ah, Sorry about that. Let me introduce myself. My name Susie Urnea Ortlinde. Pleased to make you acquintance"

After she said that she gave me a court bow and i only gave out a nod on that. Seeing my act i got hut from the back that made me fall down head first.

"You are too rude to her Touya. I'm sorry for his act your highness"

With a sweet smile that i see from the corner of my eyes, she then said.

"Drop the formality, you are the one helping us so. I can tolerate his act."

Hearing the thing she said with sweet smile made my body shivered. These cousins are same, scary on their own way.

"Touya. Did you think something rude to me"

"It was just your imagination i think"

"Let me introduce myself too, My name is Leim. The Butler of the Duke house. Touya-kun are you on a mission perhaps?"

"Yes, Leim-san. We are on a mission toward the Royal Capital"

After thinking for a while he then said. 

"Touya-kun, how aboute we hire you? As you see, half our guard had fallen. With the one left, i don't think we can protect young lady properly."

I then look around the guard. The guard hold their head down. I think they are ashamed because they can do the job properly.

"That's a good idea, Gramp. So Touya, escort us please......."

With using the most powerfull attack toward Lolicon ehem. Teary eyes of a little girl. Ugh my heart can't take it. I then look at the back, the three that kneeling are nod. Seeing that the thing on my mind is since when?

"As you wish then. Susie-sama"

"Sue"

"Hmm?"

"Call me Sue. That was the one close to me always calling me"

Seeing that smile i know my future got a little bleak.

9