Meet with the Duke
235 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And..  they finally life happyly with each other in arms."

"Wow. Would you permit me another tale Touya?"

With me became babysit.. correction Sue escort, she made me ride the same carriage as her. And from that point she made me became a minstrel. But with the abundance of culture that i remembered i made her became hooked on the story that i recite.

"Hmm, let see. Once upon a time there are a girl named Cinderella"

With the Cinderella done. I've got exhaustted reciting the Disneys. The stock from various ACG verse already depleted. She really like those Romance with a bit Adventure type of story. I almost get choked when i heard she want embark to seek castle in the sky, it was good move that Leim managed to calm her down.

And with that, we passed time peacefully without any trouble toward the capital.

◇◇◇

"Ooh, we almost there. It's the Capital"

Sue let out shriek when she pop her head out from the window. When 8 following and and look from the other side, what i saw is a huge white castle surrounded by a wall and had a waterfall as it background. A really spectacular sigh. 

That was our destination capital city of Belfast Kingdom. Alephis. Located on the bank of Lake Palette a large water body that formed under the waterfall, it was also known as Lake Capital. Enough with the introduction. 

As we moved closer toward the capital. It even more amaze me. Sue is chuckled seeing how i'm act.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it."

From the time we depart together, our relation is grew more closer. Leim smile gave a bad feeling. Even if i'm trying to hide my feeling. I suspect he already know about it. 

After some inspection from the soldier, we then move toward the Castle. On the way i can see how bustling the capital. When crossing another bridge, Leim then said. 

"Beyond this point is nobles resident district"

With a nod as amswer i then closing my eyes. I need a little rest after all of the stress thinking about a story that i'll tell. 

"Young Lady, Let him rest. Even at the time he told you all of that wonderfull story, he didn't relax his vigilance."

Thanking the old man in my heart i then feel my conciousness start to dissapear.

◇◇◇

 "Touya, Wake up we've already arrived."

With a soft voice i heard someone calling me. When i open my eyrs i saw the girls smiling at me. Seeing those pair of eyes made me close my eyes again and says.

"Five more minutes"

After i said that i then felt that my body became light and hit some hard thing. At the time i open my eyes again i saw my view are upside down. I even saw the fumming Elze walk toward me.

"What an escort, sleeping in front of the employee."

With a sigh i then stand and summon a water to wash out my face. At the time i'm looking at the girls and the old man Leim, they are looking at me like looking at something unusual. Leim then said.

"What a peculiar way to use magic"

Hearing that what can i do is to ignore that comment comoletely. 

"Young Lady already inside, Touya-kun and company please come inside too. The Duke already waiting"

Knowing the reason of Elze anger, i can only silent following Leim inside. On the place that looks like a Living Room i saw a middle aged man enjoying himself. He look at me amusingly. He then said.

"You must be the leader of the adventurers who saved my daughter. You had my sincerest gratitude. Truly thank for all of your help."

When i heard he said that i was the leader, my mind became blank for a second. I then look at the girls, they avert their eyes and hold their laugh. At the time i look at the Duke he bow his head down toward me. Seeing that i hurriedly go forward and make him stop the act.

"Please, there's no need to bow your head. We only do what anyone will do in that situation."

"I see, you're quite modest one. Nevertheless you had my gratitude" 

Out of nowhere he took my hand and grab it really hard. With a glint on hus eyes he then says.

"No doubt you already know me, but let me introduce myself. My name Alfred Urnes Ortlinde, nice to meet you Mochizuki Touya-kun"

Seeing that glint making me a bit startled. Am i doing something that incur his wrath? It looked like i need to bribe him with a culture from my old world.

8