Healing Future in law.
216 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some brief casual talk (trying to improve his impression toward me), we finally can had a normal chat. Even with his suspicious, i only brushed with a talk using null magic, Foresight as answer to him. Hearing about the speciality about the magic made him a bit speechless. He then ask something that mat me out of guard.

"So Touya-kun you can use all element?"

"Yes,"

"Can you prove it?"

"Ok then"

I then use the magic one by one.

"LIT"

WHOSH

"BREEZE"

WHIZZZ

"DROP"

TAP

"SAND"

DRIP DRIP DRIP

"LUMOS"

SHIIING

"DARKNESS"

When i said that the area suddenly became dark. After call out the magic, i then look at the Duke.

"About the null spell, what do you wish to see"

"Null is a personal spell, tell me what spell that you can use excluding the Foresight"

"All of it"

"Don't be joking around young man."

"It was true thought. Hmm how about Gate then."

"Gate?"

While nod i then call out the spell, Gate. I connect it toward the grave of the guard. Seeing the six graveyard the Duke looking at me with a stunned expression. Leim after saw where it was, only gave a bow to me.

"But even with that ability, i'm still coming really late."

While inhaling some air the Duke mood suddenly bacame calm. He then ask.

"Are you per chance can use a null magic 'Recovery'?"

"Recovery? What kind magic is it?"

The Duke then telling us about his wife condition and the purpose of Sue outing. He even said that he can't think of someone trying to hurt a Duke family. With hold his rage, he then tell ke about the magic 'Recovery'. It was a a bit like a miracle magic.

"I don't know if i can use it but, if you allow me to trying to help your wife. I'll try my best. As human what we can do only try and pray and the god will do it miracle at the times we didn't expect"

"What a wise word from a youngster. Come with me then"

The Duke then taking me correction, taking us toward his bedroom. It was simple yet elegant place. On the bad there a lady sitting while Sue use her lap as pillow. They really resembled each other except the hair color.

"Umm. Touya what are you doing here."

Seeing me coming inside, Sue suddenly stand and looked at with with a cute pout,

"Ara, do we had a guest"

Ugh that 'ara'made a critical hit toward my heart. It was a cheap attack to my conciousness. After calming the tense feeling i then introduce myself.

"It's my pleasure to meet you Duchess Ellen. My name Mochizuki Touya"

"The pleasure are mine. Darling. Is this young man a friend of yours"

There's no light on the Duchess eyes. When she asking the Duke, her focus aren't on him. Her condition is worse than the thing on the show. I had a feeling about it.

[You got new mission]

[Help the Duchess Ellen:

The Duchess has already lost her eyesight. Her eyes nerve system already broken. Even with the conventional surgery (replacing tye eyes) can't help it. But your magic can do it wonder so do your best.

Reward: Duke family sensitify is uo]

Seeing the mission made me have a sigh. The duke already do the talk and Sue suddenly leaped out and hit me on the solar plexus. 

"Guahh"

And with that i get dropped on the ground. With an excited face, Sue shaking my body and says.

"Touya, can you really help my mother? Tell me. Tell me that you can please."

With a tear stained face she looking at me with a hopefull face. Seeing her like that made me rub her head and gave a reassuring smile and says.

"Honestly, I won't say that i am able to cure her. But i can try it, Duchess can i?"

After giving me a nod i then stand and gave another pat on Sue head. Stand in the front of the duchess and then cast a magic and then there are a blinding light engulfing us.

"Recovery"

When the light subside, i can saw the duchess looked around and then crying. Seeing that, j then voluntary step back, pat the girls shoulder and leaving the room, giving the family the best bonding time.

5