Meeting with the Viscount
213 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being escorted by the Duke guards, we finally arrive at the mansion on the viscount. 

"This is the place dear Guest. Now please excuse us."

"Thank you for your hardwork."

After the guard of the duke leaving us, we then look at the guard in the viscount mansion. One of them suddenly ran inside and the other one opening the gate.

"Please come in."

We then give him a nod and moving toward inside the the Mansion area. When we arrive at the front of the Mansion, we were welcomed by the butler. He then guide us toward the living room. At the time we arrive, we saw a man in his 30's looking at us with a piercing look. While looking at us one by one he then said.

"Are the any message from the Duke, that even made him letting a mismatch as a messenger?"

Hearing what he said what can i do is to give a wry laugh. I then tell him about our true purpose and with a eye look at the prey he then said.

"So something like that are happening huh?. Can you give me the letter?"

After hearing that i then giving him the letter whilst told him that Zanac need an immediet answer. Done with reading the letter, he then told the butler to take some writing material. He then look at Yae and said.

"I've been wondering simce i laid my eyes on you.... Have we... No, i don't think we ever meet before. Still..  Whatis your name."

He said tht with an expression trying to remember something. With a smile Yae then said.

"Kokonoe Yae. I am a daughter of Kokonoe Jubei."

"Kokonoe.... Kokonoe Jubei? OH! I see you are Jubei's daughter. There's no mistake you're the splitting image of Nanae. I'm just glad you take after your mother not your old man"

Wiith a cheerfull laugh his eyes looked like seeing the past. With a curious feeling Elze then ask.

"Umm. So how you know Yae Parents?"

With a reminiscent feeling he then said.

"Hmm. Oh right. Her father, Jubei, used to be an instructor of swordplay for Swordrick Family. Back then while i'm still a little kid, he really put me up through the wringer. It was a real challenge, i tell you. Hard to believe that was twenty years ago did that happening"

With an amiable smile he talk with Yae like to talk with a family member. 

"My father always talks about it, amongs the swordsman he trained, none were nearly as wise and talented as you Viscount-dono."

"Ohoho, i'm pleased to hear that! Even it was a flattery, it was heartwarming to know my old teacher speaks well to me."

His expression ahowing that he are really happy with the flattery. With a more serious expression Yae then add.

"He told me that should i ever get a chance to meet you, I should request your advice in a matter of a swordmanship."

 "Oho"

With that word the atmosphere suddenly chaned. Everything became really quiet untill the butler back with the writing material. Seeing it the viscount then said.

"Let me finish the other job first"

He then write on the paper an giving it to me. After that he made a sign that we must follow him.

5