Chapter 77
299 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The previous Hive City I lived in was filthy. It was overcrowded. And it was filled with psychopaths who would gladly eat your toes so they could avoid eating cold Corpse Starch. But this Hive City was even worse.

With literal Demons and Chaos Space Marines running around killing Ork's and humans alike, the Hive City had and this was no exaggeration, but there were so many dead that the filters and drains seemingly got clogged so no matter where I went, there was ankle to even knee deep fucking pools of blood from the billions of lives lost here. So with the average human having one point five gallons of blood within themselves... And literally, more than three billion lives were lost.

That was a fuck load of blood.

Not even my Kasaya Bead's could absorb all the blood flowing through the Hive Citie's hallway.

I heard the splashing of dozens of Orks and World Eater's running through hallways before I heard their grunts, shouts, or any voices no matter how loud they yelled. But already the World Eater's and Orks somehow knew of my presence as the World Eaters would call me the 'Aberration' and the Orks would call me 'Stabby Smashy Boy' due to my efforts in stabbing the shit out of the annoying Orks that led me towards the where Ghazghkull was supposed to be.

And I, less found him. And he instead zipped by me as I reached one of the ends of a spire where I saw him flying by while held aloft with a janky-looking jetpack as he flew between the spires of the Hive City obviously chasing after Angron who I missed sight of. "Dammit, I still cannot fly yet." I cursed as my cultivation was still below actual flight but regardless I was still capable of leaping far through the air so I began almost Naruto running but instead of jumping between tree's I leaped from Hive City towers with some jumps I made needing to me almost leap a full mile before I could grab onto the next tower.

But as Ghazghkull chased Angron around the Hive City I realized Angron was coming as he knocked over a couple of spires in his blood-thirsty rage hunting down Ork Warbosses before moving on. But as he was flying my way, I had a couple of minutes to prepare a blow. And like giving a sorcerer time to prepare was a terrible idea, I being a sword cultivator was sorta in the same camp.

As in the minute it took Angron to finish killing a lesser Warboss I stood there silently with my eyes closed with my handheld at my sword at my side in a laido stance. Finally, the moment came. As Angron flew past me, with his beady golden rage-filled eyes dismissing me as some human praying for the would-be dead emperor.

I reminded him of the power of humanity.

My sword qi usually a ray of pure silver light became a beam of devastating destruction as the beam of sword qi silently tore through the air and Angron screamed as I used half my qi to slice his decrepit wings clean from his body with the beam of compressed sword qi only the thickness of a string going through his demonic wings like they were nothing.

"Haha, you fookin big red Git! I got youz now!" Ghazghkull roared triumphantly as his jetpack coughed a large plume of black smoke as the Ork tilted himself downwards and flew directly towards where Angron crashed into one of the Hive towers.

I snorted as I took a breath as I watched Ghazghkull fly into the hole that Angron made in his crash landing into the hive tower and then I deeply exhaled as I took in the sounds of Ghazghkull's massive claw thing smashing into Angron's axe or his sword, I didn't know...

"So do I get involved more now?" I muttered as I absently tilted my head back to allow a janky yellow-painted missile from a random work to fly by me before exploding violently on the tower where Angron and Ghazghkull were fighting.

Orks with their stupidity and collective reality manipulation had a number of abilities, like their belief that painting things certain colors made them better at things. Like painting something blue, made it lucky. 'Which is was why the Ultramarines always won, because they had literal in-universe plot armor.' But painting things red would make them faster and for whatever reason, they thought painting something yellow would make them explode better.

So when that small fist-sized missile whizzed by, I expected like a firework-sized explosion or something, but that missile went off with a roar of power that collapsed part of the tower where Angron and Ghazghkull were fighting allowing me to see what happening over there and how their fight was going.

Ghazghkull was a fucking monster of an Ork, several meters tall clad in a thick suit of armor that was in of itself a weapon with one arm being a hydraulic claw that could survive grabbing Angron's axe or his demonic sword without any damage seemingly being done to it. While in the other hand Ghazghkull, had a quad machine gun that looked like it was shooting flak rounds that exploded across Angron's flesh and the surroundings tearing it up with the explosive rounds that sent shrapnel everywhere.

But Angron was a monster... Honestly, Ghazghkull looked more human than Angron did, even his other demon prince brother Magnus from the brief time I saw of him looked more human than Angron by far.

Angron was a massive red-skinned demon with his Butcher Nails sprouting from his head that acted like hair but his face had nothing human shaped about it at all in how it looked like any demon of Khorne's with him having large fangs that filled his mouth that were constantly open due to his roaring and snarling as he tried to cut Ghazghkull down with axe or sword.

Their battle like with Magnus, that other Bloodthirster Greater Demon, and the Tyrranid Swarmlord were almost a blur to me. Reminding me of the strength I needed to further acquire to even match Primarch-level beings to say nothing of divine beings.

"But that doesn't mean, I cannot interfere and fuck with both of them," I said grinning evilly as I began charging a powerful spell using my Yang flames that I knew would still hurt Angron greatly despite his great magical resistance.

 

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

10