System initialization
2.1k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex didn't even need to be punished by his parents for flying to far away from the town since they thought the fright would serve adequately. after this incident alex was taught by his parents about grim and auras which included semblances. alex remembered that the R.O.B that sent him here had told him to try to unlock his semblance as soon as possible so he was immediately drawn to this information. apparently there were three methods to unlocking aura and thus semblances , the first was having someone else do so forcefully which had a high chance of crippling you.

The second and most common was having someone with the correct knowledge do so which was far safer. the final method was when someone was pushed to their limits during a life threatening incident usually a fight or encounter with grim. alex filed this information away for later but focused on the knowledge of semblances his parents told him. apparently semblances were entirely different depending on the person who awoke them. this didn't mean they couldn't have copies only that the likely hood of such a thing happening was very small almost impossible.

What bother alex even more was that while no semblance was worthless there were some who lacked any combat utility against grim such as his fathers semblance {breeze}. this semblance generated a breeze around the user , not even a strong one either so kairos used it to spread poison powder which was useless against the grim who had no need to breath. alex's mother ravia however had the most combat forward semblance he could think of known as {blast}. this semblance concentrated her aura in a single location before detonating it on impact causing her strikes to hit far harder than normal.

Alex was a bit bummed out when he learned that he needed to be at least six before he could awaken his own aura safely. both of alex's parents however insisted that they would only awaken his aura if it was truly necessary because those with aura were expected to be hunters or soldiers and they didn't want him to risk his life. alex knew that he needed to awaken his aura to receive his system however if the hint given to him was anything to go by. alex waited for another year before seeking to awaken himself only to learn it wasn't necessary.

On alex's sixth birthday he learned that the R.O.B had planned on messing with him from the get go as he met the being in his dreams before being told he would die permanently if he lost in his dream. needless to say alex fought against the nightmare beast with desperate fury until he was too tired to move. as he watched a beast reaching for his throat while his body refused to move something inside him snapped. in the real world golden light poured out of alex illuminating his room for miles.

Alex was beyond thrilled when he woke up to find himself in his family's arms as they comfort him from his nightmare. alex felt like cursing the R.O.B when he figured out what had happened but he kept silent nonetheless. when alex went outside for the day he was pleasantly surprised to see something appear in his vision that was invisible to everyone else. [parameters met , initialize system Y/N?] alex of course accepted mentally which thankfully for him worked. alex's vision was soon filled with a huge amount of seemingly nonsensical scribbles before it cleared up an showed him his status.

  • NAME: Alexander drake
  • RACE: Faunus(Griffin)
  • AGE:6
  • TITLE: none
  • Solar points:0
  • Weapon: none
  • Armor: none
  • Accessories: none , none
  • Semblances: sunlight (absorbs solar radiation to strengthen the body , excess automatically converted to solar points.)
  • Aura mastery:0%(initial)

Alex thought that this was a very simply status but he had to admit it included all of the important things. once alex was finished the system asked him if he wanted to open his starter pack and he eagerly agreed. as soon as he agreed the image of a present box appeared in his vision bow on the top and everything. the box shook before exploding in a bright light revealing the five items within.

The first was a rolled up blue paper that the system told alex was an armor blueprint for a random armor set when he opened it. he left that alone and looked at the second item that looked like a carnival ticket that the system told him was a semblance raffle ticket. this would allow him to get an extra semblance at random upon use. obviously alex used this immediately which caused a fortune wheel to show up with so many options he couldn't even read the tiny letters. the wheel started spinning rapidly as he prayed for something strong.

Alex watched anxiously as the wheel begin to slow down before stopping on a red tile that then expanded to show what he got. {Battery: stores extra energy of chosen type for future use.} alex was disappointed that it wasn't a attack type semblance but figured it would get useful if he got one later. that done alex turned his attention back to the remaining items from the starter box. the third was another blueprint but this time for a weapon of his choice.

The fourth item was a necklace that seemed to be made from a golden metal that glowed faintly in the shape of a sun. the system identified this as the apollo pendant that doubled the amount of solar radiation in the wears vicinity. alex equipped this immediately since more radiation meant more solar points for him. the final item was a small book that the system identified as an aura master training manual. this meant that unlike most hunters alex could actually train effectively without wasting time to figure out what doesn't work.

48