Entering beacon
1k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It started out similarly to the spars that alex had with his mother as his opponent , a middle aged man with a fire sword , charged at him. probably thinking alex's weapon was slow from its size , a horizontal slash was being set up by the man but alex countered by back stepping and slashing down with his own weapon. this was where the similarities ended however as the rapid movement of alex's weapon caught the man who had thought this an easy fight off guard and right in alex's strike. alex's sword struck the mans sword and it resisted for only a brief instant before being smashed into the floor snapping it and shaking the building from the impact.

Ozpin watched the footage on his scroll over and over again not fully believing that such a powerful fourteen year old existed. this alexander drake had already proven himself more powerful in a single clash than any hunter in recent memory. as happy as ozpin was to find such a treasure he also had a bitter taste in his mouth since this child would need to be the exception to the team building exercise he had planned.

It couldn't be helped , alex not only was scary strong but also could fly with that ridiculous weapon without issue. ozpin simply decided that alex would be told to find a random spot in the forest and pair up with whoever he finds along with one other person. once that hassle was done ozpin needed to turn his attention to the other exception he discovered , one ruby rose. ozpin had already began to have high hopes for the girl after learning who her uncle was and of her eye color. he hoped that alex would join ruby's team since he would be the perfect pairing with her since his parameters exceeded all known limits.

Alex didn't know about the attention he was receiving as he was enjoying the few days he had left till the entrance ceremony. the next few days passed peacefully for alex who was admittedly nervous about whether he even could make friends as he is. when the day finally arrived he woke up early grabbed his weapon and armor and rode a flying transport to beacon. the reason alex didn't just fly to the academy was because he had been told that during the entrance time any unknown flying objects would be shot down and that sounded irritating to alex.

Alex was quite uncomfortable being in a flying object he had no control of , but thankfully the trip was very short. alex was one of the first people off the transport when it landed but hung around the landing area to try and find someone to befriend. alex noticed that one poor dude with blonde hair seemed to have gotten motion sickness earning his pity. it was only after most of the people had vanished that alex saw a chance to make a good impression on someone.

There was a white haired girl admonishing a smaller black haired girl in black and red clothes so he approached to settle the matter when the black haired girl sneezed from the dust the other girl had shaken in her face. this caused a small explosion infuriating the white haired girl even further , it was at this point alex arrived. "chapter seven section c." he said drawing both of the girls attention. "what?" the white haired girl asked seemingly not having understood what he said. "dust handling and maintenance mandate chapter seven section c : any accidents caused by a lack of labeling on dust containers is at the fault of the owner unless malicious intent was involved." he explained verbatim.

The white haired girl furrowed her eyebrows further " i don't see how that is relevant." she said angrily. alex pointed at the girls luggage with was clean white with no labels or markings "this accident was from her tripping over your cases of dust but as they are not labeled and she bore no malicious intent you are equally at fault." he explains calmly. alex watches as the girl looked like she wanted to argue but seemed to silently admit he was right and told the black haired girl to be more careful next time before leaving in a huff.

"Wo you must be like super smart pulling out rules like that , i'm ruby rose by the way! who's this and why is it so big , mines crescent rose i made her myself see!" ruby overwhelmed alex with her seemingly boundless energy. alex examined ruby's weapon and couldn't help but be impressed with the quality of the weapon despite it only having two forms. "first slow down a bit ruby i'm having trouble keeping up , second i am alexander drake and this is my partner solar flare and i made him as well." alex says calmly meeting ruby's energy with steady normal energy.

26