Getting acclimated
480 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls picked up the fundamentals of the language with a month of alex teaching them seriously thanks to alex already having had to reverse engineer the language when he was younger. the month after that alex released their chakra and tested their affinities with chakra paper. yang had fire and earth as her affinities which made sense. blake had yin and wind as her affinities making alex see a pattern. when weiss was tested alex all but confirmed his theory as she had wind , water and yin as her affinities. this meant if the theory held ruby had wind , water and yang in some combination.

This held true as she had all three of those affinities as well as yin which surprised alex greatly. that entire month was spent with the girls gaining control of their chakra with alex's help since he explained how. the final month was the most stressful for the girls as they had to use alex's regime which ravaged their bodies on its first use. alex was there to use the healing properties of celestial release to heal them so they could train more effectively without harming themselves.

Alex and the girls headed back to konoha at the end of that month with the girls no longer as helpless as when they first appeared in this world. they weren't on the level of academy trained ninjas yet since it had taken even alex years to reach that point but they were certainly better than civilians with no chakra. this was proven true when alex had to let them beat him as promised before they left and even his well trained body was a bit sore when they were finally satisfied. he healed it with a liberal use of celestial release but the fact the had injured his body at all showed their progress.

It was funny really as alex needed to remove his hidden bone armor temporarily or else the only one that would have been injured would have been the girls. he didn't tell them this however as they would have insisted he takes another beating when they reached the point were they could harm him past the armor. the trip back was uneventful but alex had to wait at the gate with the girls as the gate guard informed the hokage of his guest. jiraiya himself came to the gate to see who these girls that antisocial alex had brought back with him.

Jiraiya trusted alex completely not to do anything bad for the village after interacting with him so much so he vouched for the girls as the hokage was to busy to bother at the moment. the guard had no problem with this as he let them in without any issue. the girls all looked at alex oddly when they saw the guard report with one of the scrolls alex had plagiarized from remnant. jiraiya noticed these looks and filed away the info that gave him away for later as he grinned while teasing alex while they walked.

Alex stopped at a certain ramen shop with the girls since he missed it while he was away from the village. "old man give me five deluxes and my usual please." he ordered as the girls and jiraiya sat at the counter. "comin up" the middle aged man said as he got to work on the order. "whats the occasion kid?" jiraiya asked noticing that alex was including him in the order showing his good mood. alex just smiled at the man " second chances , toady , second chances." alex said using the nickname alex gave jiraiya.

"A fine reason to celebrate." jiraiya said with a smile before digging into the fresh bowl of noodles in front of him with alex and the girls doing the same. the girls had demanded more so alex ordered another round before paying with his scroll. jiraiya left after they finished eating with a grin and a wave. alex brought the girls back to his flat that he had gotten after graduating where he told them to take the bed since it didn't have enough room for him as well. the girls disagreed however as they piled up on top of him thoroughly pinning him down.

The girls grew by leaps and bounds for the next year as alex only took jobs nearby so he wasn't ever gone for long. alex had split the money his business earned between the four of them so they had funds for when he wasn't around. it was funny seeing their expressions when he explained to them that his company was the most prevalent and profitable in the entire world. weiss thought it was about time since alex was kinda stingy with his tech back on remnant which he couldn't really argue with.

14