Chunin exams
459 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls had each already figured out their style of combat back on remnant so they had simply adapted and tweaked it to fit the shinobi world. all of the girls said that they preferred this power system over remnants as everyone with proper training could become powerful since there were no limits unlike with the semblances. there were of course still factors that played into why ninjas seemed to be getting weaker over time despite this unlimited potential. some such factors were the restrictions on knowledge and training methods as well as a general lack of ambition.

Alex and the girls had no such problem thanks to alex's regime from remnant and his library that he collected knowledge from for all of them. it showed too as in the two years since the girls were reborn they had already surpassed most shinobi below jonin level. alex himself had already reached the higher kage level where the first hokage and madara uchiha stood if the stories about them were anything to go by. it was only when his body also reached that point that the system gave him a feat for it called *legendary.

This feat needed him to reach the same heights as legendary characters in the world and the rewards for such a feat showed how tough it should have been.  fifty thousand points and three roulette tickets were given to alex for reaching this point. The spins on the wheel gave alex some interesting results as he got wind affinity , water affinity and wind body. the only basic affinity alex was missing at this point was earth and then he would have all of them and he had a nagging feelin a huge change would occur when he did. the wind body body however gave him an advantage when casting ninjutsu of that element as they were stronger and cost less.

Alex only spent half a year training each of his new affinities since he had plenty of experience training the other elements at this point. the son of the hokage and the uchiha brat finally graduated this year after the son of the hokage was held back for two years as he goofted off. the girls and alex had all hit puberty which quickly began to return them to the appearance they had on remnant though much more defined muscle wise.

Alex looked the same as he did when he was twelve minus the faunus traits even if he was far stronger. the rest of the girls were far more defined than even when they died as they caught the transition period that puberty granted while training. somehow despite this amount of muscle yang and blake had both filled out in all the right places again. weiss and ruby still maintained their slender forms with ruby being the closest to her appearance when alex first met her. alex had gotten special permission to have the girls join his squad and they had been dubbed the "monster squad" as they had a one hundred percent completion rate for even low jonin rated missions.

This was of course no where close to their limit but it was as far as alex could push it before it began to alarm people. the girls constant presence reminded him not to show off unnecessarily , though it certainly helped that he no longer had the pride from his faunus features. strange things had been happening recently involving team seven that suspiciously consisted of the hokages son , the uchiha brat and some pink haired girl named sakura.

They had been caught in no less than four incidents and the mood of the uchiha kid seemed to be getting colder and colder. alex could see the jonin sensei of the team trying to placate the kid but failing to do anything other than stall him in his decision to leave. alex and the girls had been asked to take part in the upcoming chunin exams since their current rank was noticeably below their actual shown power. alex had wondered how long it would be until the next advancement exam since they were usually a few years apart despite graduates every year from the academy.

Alex and the girls were split into two teams with yang , weiss and blake put on one team and alex and ruby in another. the first part of the exams was a nine question written exam with chunin level questions that both of the teams finished easily. the real test however was the courage to answer a tenth unknown question which they passed flawlessly. the second round was far more dangerous however as each team was given either a heaven scroll or an earth scroll and they needed both in order to pass. Both alex's team and yang's passed when both checked the individual teams with genjutsu before robbing the missing scroll while undetected.

Alex had noticed one team from sunagakure that had a guy with serious issues as his bloodlust was frankly ridiculous. both alex's team and yang's broke the previous record when they both arrived in under three minutes of the second round starting. the kunoichi in charge couldn't help but ask how they did it and both alex and weiss explained their premade plan for looking for certain packages to steal involving genjutsu. the kunoichi applauded their creative and efficient use of genjutsu before they were cleared for the next round.

11