Pushing forward
450 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a small fuss over the fact alex could fly , mostly by the loki familia who knew how useful such a thing would be on the deep floors. the reason for this was that each floor was larger the previous one and that included the ceiling which got further and further away letting flying creatures have a large advantage. till now none of the adventurers had the ability to truly fly with the closest thing being more like falling slowly. add on alex's magic and seals and you have a terrifying air born fighter.

The funny part was that no one could initiate a war game in attempts to gain alex since miach was only his sponsor and couldn't transfer alex's falna. this meant the easy route to getting alex was out the window not to mention even if the war game worked somehow alex could sabotage their whole operation from being dissatisfied with them. this lead to the various exploration based familia throwing many different types of gifts at him , at one point they even sent women thinking that he was a lustful individual due to all of his women.

It was only after the fact it was actually his women who sought him out rather than the other way around got around that the different familias realized the honey trap wouldn't work. "tell me you've got some idea about alex." loki said to the captain of her familia finn frustrated. the prum shook his head "as much as i hate it the man is sturdier than durandal , his whole group seems to level up just slow enough not to draw attention but at record speeds otherwise , his seals make him extremely wealthy and he has five frankly gorgeous women who are deeply in love with him and vice versa." he said with the same frustration. 

"Whats worse is he is likely one of the only people who could easily obtain the materials that spawn high up on the deeper floors and he knows it. frankly the only option we actually have is to hire him temporarily if we need someone like him for something." finn explained not liking the situation at all. loki sighed defeatedly "if that's our only option then i guess we have no choice." she said tiredly. the most irritating thing for loki was that she had gotten reports that ishtar had showed up in order to use her divine charm on alex and his group only for them to be immune to it.

Alex was the most irritated by the situation however as not only did he get swamped by the various familias seeking to obtain him. but freya had cleverly used his seal work in order to try and get him more comfortable with her over the last three trips to her territory. honestly he wasn't that bothered by her since despite her past actions she was fairly calm most of the time and horribly smart.

As it turned out those books she read weren't just smut or war novels but things about science and the way the world worked from a mortal perspective. the craziest thing as far as alex was concerned was that she even gave him pointers on seals as he worked , and he had to admit he grew better at them by leaps and bounds as a result. the only real downside to this was that she saw the improvement he had and it seemed to turn her on since she flushed the longer he worked near her.

She didn't give him easy work either since besides the training room for her familia which alex was constantly updating as he improved , she also had him create all manner of difficult things like a book that ate other books before having the entire content show up at will. he was actually rather proud of that one as he called it "library in one" and he even tweaked it at one point to create the "books of" series of books that he could only feed certain types of knowledge. an example of one of that series was "the book of plants" that had nothing but the entirety of printed knowledge regarding plants.

So far alex had four books for this series , plants , metals , monsters and weapons. miach himself got a copy of the book of plants as a gift and he was seen reading it whenever he had free time. alex could tell that people were starting to notice the speed the group leveled up was far too perfectly timed to be coincidence so he decided to have everyone level up as soon as they maxed out the stats.

11