Time to go
201 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alastair could tell that at this moment he was even more powerful that the god-kings of morrowwind if the information he had on them was true. this meant that at this exact moment he was the most powerful thing in this world beyond the fully divine beings. unfortunately alastair also noticed an unpredicted side effect of robbing hermaeus blind , fate had began to encroach on him. this meant that alastair needed to vacate this world before those threads stuck to him and made such a feat far harder since he would need to sever brand new threads.

"Well , that sucks." alastair said out loud drawing the attention of his wives. "what does?" jade asked curiously. "ah , well apparently stealing all that knowledge caused the strings of fate to narrow in on me so we will need to leave for the next world again." he explained honestly. "really? but last time we were there for years before we left." erisa said surprised. "yeah apparently what i did affected the whole weave on a huge scale so it zeroed in on me. it sucks but there's nothing we can do about it other than leaving." he said with a shrug.

Most of alastairs acquaintances understood the situation when he explained it to them but alina and eve had problems since they had both grown rather interested in him. brynjolf joked that he would miss the riches those strange trees brought him. alastair simply gave him the groves location as well as the specially enchanted axe for cutting them down. alastair spent the next week with those he knew from tamriel and even created demigod level enchanted rings for each of them to keep them safe before opening the portal to the next world. sailing through the portal on the drake was just as unpleasant as always but when it exited the other side alastair swore loudly.

The reason for this was because the system told him that all of his parameters had been lowered temporarily to fit the world setting. alastair looked at the system to figure out what place they had landed but could only stare at the answer with a conflicted expression. according to the system they had arrived in the fallout version of earth which was exciting but also irritating since alastair was lowered stat wise to super mutant behemoth levels of strength.

Thankfully alastairs damage threshold didn't get lowered so his skin was basically firearm proof. alastair had enough access to his magic to open a portal so he didn't need to worry about being trapped in this gods forsaken world. the next order of business for alastair was figuring out where in this world they had dropped. thanks to the enchantments on the ship no one onboard had any worries about the radiation the surrounding sea had since it got blocked passively. a quick flight in dragon form into the mesosphere showed alastair that they seemed to be several miles off the eastern coast.

Landing back on the deck of the ship alastair told everyone where they were and what to watch out for. enchanting a vest to protect everyone from radiation and sniper fire took alastair all day since he was very limited in his mana pool.  the ship was apparently spotted by the brotherhood of steel as two vertibirds flew out from boston to the ship. "anchor your vessel and prepare to be boarded!" a male voice comes from one of the vertibirds and alastair complies. there was just enough room on the deck for the two vertibirds to land and a few tall power armored knights stepped out with sights trained on the crew.

Alastair frowned "well that's certainly not a very friendly way to greet people." he said displeasure. "oh and what can you do about it , waster?" one of the knights says tauntingly. alastair looked right at them and with a wave of his hand sent them armor and all into the sea. "enjoy the swim back." he called after them as they sank in the heavy power suit. the rest of the weapons were then pointed at alastair in anger to which he simply pointed down sending the weapons onto the deck and unable to be picked up again.

"You people seemed to think you are the ones in the superior position here , fun fact you aren't." alastair said seriously. it was at this point that a man in black jeans with a furred jacket steps out of one of the vertibirds. "it would seem we have gotten off on the wrong foot stranger. i am elder maxson the leader of this branch of the brotherhood of steel." the man introduced himself sternly.

4