Hagaromo’s questions
218 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I understand that line of reasoning it is unfortunate no one else in the world could take that risk themselves , or else i would try to fix the world my self." maxson said stoically. "yeah but the thing is even if i were to just pluck a shard of divinity out of the world for you to absorb , you would simply cease to exist as yourself and turn into a physical embodiment of whatever domain you got." alastair explained as the man grew pale at the thought. "wait can you even do that?" the knight asked curiously.

"Well yeah i could but it wouldn't really do any of you a favor if i did since whoever took the shard would likely become machine like and efficiency driven meaning most likely humanity would get erased." alastair said casually. "what if you used to healing domain?" the knight pressed and alastair paused. "well the person would seem helpful at first but that would quickly end when they started to go mad from the pathological need to help others." alastair said seriously. "is there no way to have someone else do it?" she asked dejected. "not without going through the whole ascension process like myself , which is currently impossible on this planet."

"Moral of the story , wait a few years and i might come back and fix you planet." alastair said growing tired of talking about this pointless topic. "why don't you take the domains for yourself without binding yourself to the world?" marina asked confused. "if someone takes a shard of a domain from a world without a corresponding deity , that person becomes the deity , which i refuse to do." alastair said before turning to maxson. "feel free to leave whenever , i however will be waiting in my room for my mana to recharge." he said before heading through a doorway.

Maxson got the message and had the brotherhood members pile back into the vertibirds and leave the ship heading back to boston. just like he said alastair waited for his magic to recover which took him several hours thanks to the low amount of mana in this world. once alastair had recovered his mana he immediately opened another world portal and sailed the ship through it. the ship landed in a normal looking sea and alastair sighed in relief as his attributes were unsealed.

Looking at the system to see where they had landed alastair felt like cursing as it said they were in the elemental nations a year before the fourth ninja war. while there were a few different domains available to grab safely alastair didn't really want to deal with the otsutsuki clan members who had those domains. not that alastair was getting much choice in the matter as the air shimmered an a old man with rippling eyes and horns manifested on the deck. "you are not otsutsuki and yet you feel similar explain yourself , outsider." hagaromo spoke seriously.

"Would you believe me if i told you that i didn't mean to show up here?" alastair asked half jokingly. hagaromo just stared at alastair "guess not , well i am a demigod much like most of that clan but belong to an entirely different race. " alastair explained honestly. "i see and do you also plan to drain the life from this planet?" hagaromo asked seriously. "i said similar but not the same , for those space parasites that might be a good idea but i have no need for such crude methods since i didn't take short cuts to gain my power." alastair said offended at the comparison.

"Parasites?" hagaromo asked not expecting such a comparison. "oh , yeah parasites , the members of that clan can't generate their own energy so they steal it from other sources , usually whole worlds due to the volume available. you could trap them in a endless void without any energy and they would die of starvation fairly quickly." alastair explained with a disdainful look. " i see and if this doesn't apply to you then what do you seek to accomplish here?" hagaromo asked curiously. "i was probably just gonna increase my domains before leaving while sight seeing with my people , to be honest." alastair said casually.

4