Growth
227 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean by domains?" hagaromo asked curiously. alastair froze and stared at the man before it clicked in his head. "you are a flawed god , no wonder you have trouble reconstituting yourself." he said with a disdainful laugh making hagaromo frown. I don't like the way you said that , foreigner." hagaromo said testily. "it doesn't matter what you like and let me tell you why." alastair said with a grin. hagaromo had a feeling he may have made a huge mistake asking his questions from how this person no longer treated him like he was dangerous.

"You see when you tried to ascend it would seem you lacked both the accumulated divinity as well as well as the last step to ascending , knowledge of the process." alastair paused for an moment to let the words sink in. "this means that despite raising your existence up you broke your self on a fundamental level rendering you unable to display the power a normal god would. in other words you are worse off now than before you tried to ascend as you are nearly powerless." alastair stated and hagaromo paled since his situation was so easily seen through.

"Domains are a fundamental factor in the apotheosis process so when you acted like you had no clue what those were i knew your situation immediately. if i had to guess you likely relied on the shard of a domain you inherited from your mother to reach the height you did correct?" alastair nailed it on the head too as all of the feats hagaromo had could be traced back to the power he inherited. hagaromo had an ugly expression when he realized this as it meant despite his so called sage hood the only thing he didn't use the power inherited from his mother for was the seals he created.

What was worse was that alastair was correct that he was little more than a soul that refused to fade away with time leaving him unable to interfere with the world. his mere appearance at this spot was draining his energy at an alarming rate much less if he actually wanted to do something. "the funny thing is that fixing your current issue wouldn't have been hard at all if you actually knew what you were doing." alastair said mockingly. "if it's so easy why don't you do it then." hagaromo retorted angrily.

"I am an immortal demigod so unlike you i have all the time in the world the ascend correctly , as for fixing your current problem maybe take a page out of your kids books and inhabit a soulless body." alastair said calmly. hagaromo looked horrified at the idea so alastair corrected his thoughts "i said soul less meaning its either a fetus or a sack of flesh and bone , though i personally think a fetus is the best option." he said simply. "how would that solve anything?" hagaromo calmed down and asked confused.

"Because then you have until the end of your new bodies lifespan to stabilize your condition and ascend properly , or you could use it as a chance not to be stuck as a spirit forever and pass on like regular mortals. either way fixes the problem so it doesn't matter." alastair explained irritated. it was like explaining basic stuff to a guy who was supposed to be in college , frustrating at the least. hagaromo looked like he couldn't believe that such a simple thing was the solution to his problem but after some deep thought realized that alastair was correct.

Alastair drew hagaromo's attention when he reached into the air and plucked out three bright rainbow shards the size of a grain of rice. before he could ask alastair what he was doing alastair swallowed the glowing shards. alastair shivered as the domain fragments fused into him solidifying his divinity much more while giving him the vague access to the domains powers. these domains were *seals , *moon and *nature but since the shards were fresh alastair still needed to nourish them until they matured into full authorities the same as his domain of knowledge that was at full authority since it was most of the knowledge in an entire world.

4