Sight seeing
205 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's it?" hagaromo asked incredulously. alastair laughed at the question "i told you the otsutsuki used a brute force and inefficient method to steal power , the proper method is barely even felt by the world and is more stable." he said disdainfully when mentioning the otsutsuki. "now we are going to tour this world maybe try some of the local delicacy's before we leave." alastair said and the whole crew leaves the ship and starts heading towards the nearest civilized place under alastairs lead. hagaromo was just left on the deck of the ship dumbstruck at how easily alastair finished his main reason for being here.

The nearest place with people was the hidden mist village under the rule of yagura karatachi , the jinchuriki of the three tails. the group wasn't greeted warmly at all as the were surrounded in fog and attacked as they walked but alastair just covered the group in a barrier and ignored them. this lead to the funny scene of the group walking into the village surrounded by angry ninjas who kept trying to break the barrier to absolutely no effect. eventually yagura himself showed up but not to attack since that had proven pointless.

"State your purpose here trespassers!" he yelled at them angrily. "oh that we are just peacefully sight seeing is all." alastair said honestly. "you call this peacefully!?" yagura asked motioning around at the small army of ninja's. "we haven't attacked a single person this entire time , you lot were the ones who kept attacking us." alastair said defensively. "if i was actually here to attack you none would survive see watch." alastair said before summoning a fireball the size of the entire village high over head. the sheer terror in the ninjas eyes showed the comprehension they had of how royally fucked they were if it dropped.

Alastair sent the ball far out out the atmosphere before releasing it in an explosion so vast scorch marks appeared on the moon. "get the picture?" he asked the mizukage calmly. "if you're so powerful than why haven't you fought back?" the man asked still shaken by alastairs show of force. "do you step on every ant that gets in you way?" alastair answered the question with another. "it seems we may have over estimated ourselves a bit." the man said depressed.

"Understatement of the year that is , now i'm going to lower this barrier and if someone attacks everyone here died am i clear?" alastair asked and the ninjas all gulp nervously but yagura nods. the barrier came down but none of the ninjas moved save a single kunai thrown out by a guy in an orange mask. alastair reached across space and pulled out the individual in question who kept trying to use his eyes ability and failing. "tsk tsk obito uchiha you didn't honestly think that you were immune to that threat did you?" alastair asked the man who struggled in alex's grip but didn't speak.

"you are probably trying to use those sharingan of yours to get away but none of those abilities are working am i right?" alastair asked and obito stiffened and glared at alastair. "what have you done!?" he hissed angrily. "i sealed space and time around you making even izanagi and izanami impossible. so when i kill you you'll stay that way." alastair explained casually and watched as fear and panic crept into obito's eyes. "i can't die yet! i haven't finished yet!" he yelled as he resumed struggling. "you should have thought about that before you attacked me." alastair said before bursting obito's eyes followed by his body just to guarantee his death.

alastair turned to yagura after that who flinched "sorry about that it just bugs me how arrogant that guy was , none of you need to worry though since he had nothing to do with your village you are still safe." alastair said calmly. "i heard you say obito uchiha but our records say he's dead." yagura said voicing his confusion. "nah , he was crushed under a boulder on his right side which would normally have killed him had he not have been saved by the now dead madara." alastair dropped the info bomb on their heads.

4