Casual chat with the devil
269 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Speaking of second fiddles where is your dad by the way , i had assumed my own presence would concern him more than yourself." alastair said honestly. "rather casual in talking to those above you aren't you?" lucifer asked with a small smile. alastair shrugged " no point in trying to suck up or act respectful towards your after all you were the first rebel." he said calmly. lucifer laughed "oh , you terrible flirt , flattery will get you everywhere." he said with a wide smile. lucifer got serious after that however " dear old dad is probably watching all of this trying to see how it will play out , he's very hands off about these type of things as you know." he said while seemingly staring at nothing in the distance.

Alastair sighed "well so long as you twin doesn't suddenly come out of nowhere and erase us i suppose that's fine." he said honestly. "i don't think michael will bother himself with you unless our father says otherwise." lucifer said with a scoff. "seeing as that's the case you have me curious why you're here?" alastair asked curiously. lucifer smiled " thanks to you and your companions not being of this reality your minds are closed to me unless i use actual mind reading , but where's the fun in that." lucifer said.

"Entertainment then?" alastair asked calmly. lucifer nodded " it's so dreadfully boring being omniscient you know , variety is the spice of life and knowing everything removes most of the joy in it." he complained dramatically. "and then there's me and my group who are just outside of your sight , you must be thrilled to pieces." alastair said jokingly. "i honestly can't get enough of you little mortal , so eager to have a chat beyond your level , it's intoxicating." lucifer said with a wide smile.

"Could someone explain how we went from having a meeting about the outsiders to our universe to sitting on the sidelines while said outsider has a chat with the literal devil." the flash said breaking the rest of the league out of their shocked silence. "he has that effect on people." alastair said calmly and lucifer just laughed. "ok but seriously the devil is real? what about the rest of that whole religion? should i convert?" the flash shot off a bunch of questions worriedly. "in order yes , kinda iffy and it doesn't matter." alastair said before looking at lucifer. "did i get that right?" he asked with a grin.

Lucifer nodded " yeah that summarized it pretty well." he said calmly. "ah , right well since i have someone with more say in the matter agreeing to allow me to stay in this universe here i can totally just go about my business right?" alastair asked getting some very conflicted looks from the league but no one spoke up. "i'm going to take that as a yes." alastair said before opening a portal back to his ship. "you coming?" he asked lucifer as his group walked through the portal.

"Don't mind if i do." lucifer said with a smile as he walked through the portal. "best of luck sorting out your problems , if you need me for some odd reason just look for the strange ship of mine." alastair said before vanishing from the leagues sight through the portal that closed behind him. when alastair hit the deck he saw lucifer admiring the ship with a wide smile as he looked over the whole deck. "definitely not a yacht but you certainly didn't skimp of the materials , practically the whole ship is humming with energy , i'm a little jealous to be honest." lucifer said even though the smile never left his face.

"Materials from my original world and workmanship from a world covered mostly by water and filled with a unique form of magic came together to make this vessel. i'm quite proud of it." alastair said with a grin. "the most interesting part is this unusual soul that seems to be the embodiment of the ship." lucifer said while looking at the main mast. "of that's the klabbermen , it's one of the unique aspects of the workmanship of the world the ship was made in. if a ship is lovingly cared for it develops one." alastair said honestly. "that certainly sounds like an interesting place." lucifer said with a childlike smile.

__________________________________

P@treon; patreon.com/user?u=81578854

6