End of the story
330 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm going to be honest here after introducing lucifer like i did i basically made it impossible to make alastair grow as a character. sure he could get stronger and achieve godhood but the fact is lucifer is an omniversal level entity and his power reflects this. once lucifer was on friendly terms with alastair , that was it , no great enemies or strange outcomes made sense anymore. lucifer is just that broken in terms of power. to make matters worse this story is pretty much out of steam for the same reason one of my other fanfics ran into. alastair is simply too powerful and lacking weaknesses to continue to write about. the sheer versatility of his magic alone makes him capable of countering literally almost every character or power i could throw at him. take superman for example lets say for whatever reason alastair didn't know anything about him , a quick check through time and boom countered. i admit that writing this story has helped me grow as an author but as someone who has grown past the point i was at when i wrote this story originally , i find that this story is scattered and broken from the start. it is cringeworthy in a lot of the story where i tried something and it backfired horribly down the line. i rushed through almost every arc leaving so many things unexplained or just downright refusing to add more details.

I am sorry to end the story in such a way but i am forced to admit that i failed , i can't save the story i wrote into the ground. i won't stop writing in it's entirety because i have two other stories that i am carefully writing while avoiding the issues i encountered with this story. again i apologize for the way i am ending this story.

4