The Floor Bosses
518 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing Before June were fourteen people, Well..., Fourteen of his subordinates, not all of them were humans after all.

Ten of them were the Floor bosses of the Tower of Babel, and two were his Guildmates. Of the other two one was Atlas, the Guardian of the Treasury, and the Battle Planner. The last one was a Woman called Nikita. She was dressed in all black tight-fitting clothing that showed off all her curves, and she had to daggers strapped to her waist.

She had long white hair that went down to her lower black and creamy brown skin and pointed ears. She was in fact, a Dark Elf, and the Leader of Eternal Night. Eternal Night was Guardian Angel's Intelligence and Assassination Branch. They had a 100% success rate and their name has long drawn fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Taking his Gaze away from Nikita and Atlas, June Began to look at the Floor Bosses of the Tower of Babel. All Ten of them were some of the strongest people in Guardian Angel, and they were only outclassed by a rare few.

The Guardian of the First Floor was Mel Ray, She was a woman with tan skin and green hair. She had her hair tied in the back with vines, and her clothing was made out of Leaves. She wore enough clothing to cover her important bits, but not enough to stop the drool from leaking out of horny men's mouths, however, if that happened and the one looking at her with lustful eyes wasn't her master then they would be losing those precious eyes of theirs.

Mel Ray was a Forest Nymph, also known as a Dryad. She specialized in Magic relating to the forest and had the best control of plant magic out of anyone in the Tower of Babel.

The Guardian of the Second Floor was Nero. He was dressed in clothing suitable for a desert. He had oversized pants, and only a vest leaving his chest bare to see. He had blue skin and a black beard with a bald head.

Floating around him was a lamp that leaked mystical blue fog that swirled ever so slightly around him giving off eerie vibes. Nero was an Imperial Djinni, also known as a Genie, but he did not grant wishes to the intruders of the Tower of Babel but instead made their stay eternal. His Ability to turn incorporeal and be immune to physical attacks made him a deadly opponent that few could defeat.

The Guardian of the Third Floor was Asherah. She was lying on top of a floating Clam and was pushing up her breasts to show them off more, intentionally or unintentionally. Her breasts were covered with seashells used as a bra, and the lower half of her body was fishlike, with a tail.

Asherah was, in fact, a mermaid. She was actually a Mermaid Queen to be exact and could control all marine life if it was weaker than her, causing her to be an extremely dangerous foe if met in the ocean. She was also an expert in water Magic, but that was not as powerful as her ability to command armies of Marine Life.

The Guardian of the Fourth Floor was Madeline. She had black hair that fell down to her waist and was wearing a gothic-styled dress. She looked to be around twenty-five years old and had a perfect figure. Her natural ability to charm was almost as deadly as her physical attacks.

Madeline was the Progenitor Vampire and the ruler of all vampires. Her physical strength is equal to June's, and her ability to regenerate was far greater. She was one of the tankiest of the Floor Bosses, and if she had her full set of armor on she was near unkillable.

The Guardian of the Fifth Floor, Ramses. He was easily eight feet tall and was wearing pitch-black armor that covered his whole body. His massive frame dwarfed almost all of the others there, but when you looked towards his face you would see that it was pure bones, with no flesh there.

Ramses was known as a Death Tyrant. One of the strongest undead beings in the world, and he was capable of striking fear into all living beings. He leaked off an aura of death that caused the living to feel dread, unlike anything they've felt before.

The Guardian of the Sixth Floor, Visuri. It was a giant monster easily reaching twenty feet wide, and had one giant eyeball in the center of his face and right underneath it was a giant mouth. Coming off from its massive body were dozens of tentacles that also ended in eyeballs that moving around in random patterns.

Visuri was a Beholder, a monster who was capable of shooting lasers out of any of its eyes and was also extremely intelligent despite its appearance and was one of the smartest of the floor bosses. Visuri helped Atlas with battle planning when needed because of it's out of the ordinary intelligence.

The Guardian of the Seventh Floor was Titus. Titus was about twenty-five feet tall and was the biggest out of all the Floor Guardians present. He had blue skin and a white beard and shoulder-length white hair. He had clouds that constantly circled around him and crackled with the sound of thunder.

Titus was a Storm Giant, and he was capable of causing natural disasters that could rival what mother nature would create. He was the strongest species of Giant, right in front of the Lava Giant and the Cloud Giant.

The Guardian of the Eight Floor was Apple. She looked to be a sixteen-year-old but was in fact much older than her appearance. She had red hair and was wearing a pink dress that made her appear as if she was innocent although she was far from it.

Apple was a succubus of the Demon Race. Although it was supposed common knowledge that succubus were some of the weakest of their race Apple was actually a mutated species of succubus called a Monarch Succubus meaning she gained vast amounts of power and was one of the rulers of the Demonic Race. However, Apple seemed to enjoy having a harmless appearance before she ripped the intruders of the Tower of Babel to shreds.

The Guardian of the Ninth Floor is Skylar. She has a nice bust and a wide waist with a big butt. Her long metallic silver hair is a sight to behold as it shimmers in the light. She is wearing a white dress that matches perfectly with her hair and has sandals on making her look like a friendly neighbor when she can be anything but.

Skylar is an Ancient Mythical Dragon and is the strongest species of Dragon that exists. As her species grows more powerful with age Skylar is incredibly powerful as she was alive since time immemorial, and is actually more powerful than June, as he is unable to defeat her in a one on one fight. The reason she still calls June her Master though is because she just finds him so attractive she wants nothing else but to stay by his side.

The Guardian of the Tenth and Final Floor is Aurelia. She has short silver hair that reacher her shoulders, and has two white wings that come out of her back that release a holy aura that normal people are blinded by. She is wearing white pieces of cloth that wrap around her privates that keep them covered. Over these pieces of cloth she is wearing a see-through white negligee.

Aurelia is a Seraph and is the strongest of all the beings inside the Tower of Babel. She can defeat all of them in a one on one fight and is the best healer in all of the Tower of Babel as well. Although Skylar is almost as strong as her, and their fight would last many days, Aurelia is still stronger by a bit. Her reason for calling June Master is also the exact same as Skylars, now that we mention it all the females in the Tower of Babel could say the same.

'These people are what make up the main force of Guardian Angel huh' June mused wondering why he was giving introductions to the Guardians inside of his head.

'Maybe I do need some Herbal Tea after this.' June thought, as his mind was wandering off track.

Shaking these thoughts out of his head June took a deep breath before saying "Okay listen up!" gathering their attention. 

11