The Violet Ball
397 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

June was in the treasury looking at an object floating in the air inside his treasury. The treasury was a giant room with rows upon rows of shelves, items places inside each one neatly. Hanging from the ceiling was a giant metallic chandelier. Most people are unaware, but this chandelier was the last defense of the treasury and was a Metallic golem that just took the form as a chandelier.

Beneath the chandelier was what June was staring at. It was a Violet ball that had two little wings coming out of its side hovering in the air while slowly fluttering its wings. Engravings traced across the ball making unique and somewhat mystical looking patterns. A soft Violet light was released from the ball, making the whole thing look harmless.

June did not know what this was, but he felt no threat from it, and even felt a faint connection. Like somewhere deep in his heart he knew it was friendly to him.

He pulled out an item from his inventory, which now looked like he was using some sort of spacial magic because they were no longer in Rise of Kings. He put the ring on his finger and began to float up towards the Violet ball.

He reached out his hand trying to grasp the ball, but his hand was stopped by some sort of barrier. June frowned before trying to increase his strength, and he subtly realized that he was not strong enough to grab the Violet ball.

"It does not seem to be dangerous, and actually might be helpful. Let's leave it here, and if we find any clue as to what it does then maybe we can use it." June said to Atlas.

"Yes, I also feel no threat from it I just have no idea how it got inside our treasury" Atlas explained.

"That is a question we will have to solve later. Lets set that off to the side for now. Call Nikita for me, I need to see what she has gathered" June said.

Atlas nodded and bowed before teleporting away.

June to teleported out of the treasury and into the throne room and sat down with a sigh.

'Things are just getting more and more peculiar' June thought to himself.

He had three main questions at the moment.
1. Why have we been sent to this new world?
2. Who sent us here?
3. Why have the most basic fundamental rules from Rise of Kings changed?

And there is also the question about the Origin of the Violet ball, and he can faintly guess the answer to the third question is that whoever sent them to this new world also had the power to make the rules of the world.

There was so much he did not know and that was something June did not like. He likes to always know about his enemies, and always know the next best course of action. Feeling like a fish trapped in a barrel was not a pleasant feeling for June.

June sighed and woke himself from his contemplation and look to see Nikita kneeling before the throne waiting for him to address her.

"How does it look?" June asked her and motioned her to stand up and be at ease.

"Our borders have no enemies inside of them. However, we did find a village, we did not make contact, but we have marked it down on the map. I have a map here showing all the terrain." She said handing him a well-drawn map featuring all the topography of his territory.

"How well defended is this village? And what species is it?" June asked looked at the map he was handed.

"It is a village of treants, and they have no defenses so to speak, it is just more of a gathering place for treants," Nikita explained.

"Oh? Do you think that you alone would be enough to wipe them out?" June asked.

"Without a doubt" Nikita nodded, confident in her own strength.

"Good, I will send Mel Ray then, and maybe she can do something about the village. Let's try and integrate them first, and only resort to elimination if they are being difficult." June said.

"Is that all?" June said looking at Nikita.

"There is one more thing. Someone has requested to meet with you." Nikita said

"Where is he? Bring him in." June said wondering who would want to meet with him.

"He is not here, I did not want to bring him back to the Tower of Babel. Come with me, and we will meet him. I already made sure that there was no trap set up." Nikita said holding out her hand for June to grab.

"Wait a minute I will go get Mel Ray, and tell her to go to the Treant Village," June said before disappearing and reappearing after a few minutes. He decided to send Mel Ray, because she was the one most closely connected with plants in all of the Tower of Babel, and he felt she would complete the mission perfectly.

"Alright let's go," June said, and Nikita again held out her hand for him to grab.

If two people wanted to teleport to the same spot, and only one of them knew the coordinates, then they must be touching in order for them both to teleport there.

June grabbed her hand and she blushed, and June could see it even if she tried to hide it which cause him to smirk. He squeezed her hand and moved his thumb around her palm causing her eyes to go wide with surprise as she quickly teleported with June trying to end this embarrassment.

5