Locations
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Major Locations 

The Sun-Moon Federation :

The Sun-Moon Federation was founded after the events of SL2. During SL2, it used to be the Sun-Moon Empire until they united the entire Douluo Continent under their banner by waging war against the remnants of the Heaven Dou Empire, the Dou Ling Empire and the Heaven Spirit Empire, and the Star Luo Empire. The Dou Ling Empire and Star Luo Empire were forced to leave the Douluo Continent to two newly discovered continents. Nowadays, they are vigilant towards the Sun-Moon Federation, they still conduct trading and diplomacy with the Federation. The Federation has technology that far surpasses the Star Luo Empire and Dou Ling Empire, but are weaker than Tang Sect.

Glorybound City :

Glorybound City  is a small town sitting on the border between the ocean and the eastern coast of the Sun-Moon Federation. It has a small Spirit Pagoda branch and very few spirit masters. Although Glorybound City was called a city, it was actually just a very large village. There weren't even any city walls. The commoner's district is close to a beach.

Red Mountain Academy :

Red Mountain Academy is an academy for Spirit Masters and regular students in Glorybound City of the Sun Moon Federation. Students spend three years at the academy before graduating. If a spirit master is able to reach rank 10 by the time they graduate, they are given a recommendation letter to study at a intermediate academy. Red Mountain Academy was able to hold two thousand students. The buildings within the academy were all simple and unadorned with white roofs and red walls. The academy grounds were exceptionally clean.

Eastsea City :

Eastsea City  is the second largest seaside city in the Sun-Moon Federation. It's main feature is it's port, which serve as a nexus for travelling the seas and exploiting the resources of the ocean. The city has a population of over three million people. By exploiting the natural resources in the ocean, the city is able to prosper. Even when compare to the rest of the Sun-Moon Federation, it can still be considered a first-tier city.

Eastsea Academy :                                                                                                                       

Eastsea Academy is a large Spirit Master academy which is actually comprised of both an intermediate academy and an advanced academy. The two has a myriad of differences between one another. The students are classified in classes depending on their spirit and spirit power.

Shrek City :

In the entire continent, Shrek City is one of the biggest cities and contains a population of more than two million. Shrek Academy governs this city with independent power that does not pay taxes to any empire. The biggest attraction of the city is the Shrek Academy, but it is also an important economic center for the three great empires. It was regarded as the Douluo Continent's number one city.

Shrek City is divided into the inner and outer city. Shrek Inner City was the original Shrek City before it started expanding during the time of Soul Land 2. The Inner city is now a part of Shrek Academy. It became its Outer Court. Only those who are granted permission from the Acade

The Spirit Pagoda :

The Spirit Pagoda had a ten thousand year history. Due to their importance to Soul Masters and their ground breaking research into artificial spirit souls, their status had risen dramatically to its current state. Throughout the three continents, they were the strongest power.[1]

It was founded by Huo Yuhao to create the Spirit Souls during the extinction of the Spirit Beasts. It's the only place where one can purchase a Spirit Soul. There is a Spirit Pagoda in every city. The Spirit Pagodas in the eighteen major cities are called  the Eighteen Pillars of Heaven and each one of them has a mural about Huo Yuhao, his Spirit Souls, and his friends.

The Spirit Pagoda was originally established to mediate peace between humans and soul beasts. However, for the sake of their research into the invention of artificial spirit souls, there was a period of time where the Spirit Pagoda slaughtered countless soul beasts with the Federation's support.

In the Spirit Pagoda are different colored elevators like spirit ring colors. The color of the elevator, a person can take depending on their status within the organization. The red elevator is specially reserved for high-ranking Spirit Pagoda members.

In Glorybound City, there are 73 ten year white spirit souls and 11 hundred year yellow spirit souls to choose from. The price of a white spirit soul is seventy thousand coins, while yellow spirit souls are one million coins. The random spirit soul selection is thirty thousand coins, since the spirit soul from the selection is random. There is a chance the spirit soul gotten from the selection to be defective or unsuitable for the spirit master.

0