Chapter 2 – Ancestral dragon spirit
101 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yao Xuan's focus on his system

[Ding! You now have system abilities such as detective/observing eyes, strengthened charm, and strengthened comprehension.]

Following the system's prompt tone, a faint warm current rose from within his body, flowing rapidly along Yao Xuan's meridians, continuously transforming Yao Xuan's body.

Yao Xuan's body began to transform under the influence of this warm current. The markings and scars on his body quickly disappeared; his somewhat thin body that was affected by malnutrition became much stronger; and his complexion became fairer and more clear.

Not only that, as the warm current spread, there was also a cold current that entered Yao Xuan's body, rising towards Yao Xuan's sea of knowledge .

These cold currents entered Yao Xuan's Sea of Consciousness and instantly spread to the surroundings, turning into pure spiritual energy, which was absorbed by his Sea of Consciousness. Yao Xuan's comprehension quickly improved, and his ability to think and analyse problems had significantly improved after the energy had been absorbed.

At this moment, with the successful effect of the two systems of [Charm] and [Strengthened comprehension], the system prompt sounded again in Yao Xuan's ears.

[Ding! You have a chance to draw a high-ranked supreme martial spirit x1. Would you like to draw?]

"Okay, draw!"

Following Yao Xuan's words, a golden light flashed in his consciousness, and immediately, a golden roulette with nine different colours of light and various inscriptions engraved on it suddenly appeared.

"It's amazing! The Super God system is truly extraordinary! "

Looking at the roulette that appeared in his consciousness, on every part of the roulette, there was a martial spirit that looked extremely gorgeous, and Yao Xuan couldn't help but admire them.

While admiring it, the pointer on the roulette started rotating and continued to accelerate. Yao Xuan's eyes followed the rotation of the pointer, and his heartbeat could not help but accelerate.

Yao Xuan's  was still focused on the magnificent roulette that was rotating at high speeds. After a few seconds, the roulette moved at a slower and slower pace until it stopped below the rotating pointer.

Under Yao Xuan's expectant gaze, the pointer finally stopped on a certain part of the roulette, with a dragon-shaped martial soul. Just taking a short glance at it caused a wave of chill in his heart, and his body started to tremble slightly.

[Ding! The extraction is complete. Congratulations on obtaining a Supreme-class martial spirit—The Ancestral Dragon Martial Spirit!]

[The Ancestral Dragon Spirit : It was born in chaos. It is unstoppable in the universe with few to no competitors. A drop of its blood can crush a planet easily.

[ It is the ancestor of tens of thousands of dragons, including the dragon god that has appeared in many myths. However, even the dragon god only has a trace of the ancestral dragon's blood. They are far inferior to you, as you're the true inheritor of the ancestral dragon martial spirit.]

[Do you wish to merge? ]

As the pointer stopped, the slightly mechanical and profound sound of the system reverberated in Yao Xuan's sea of consciousness.

Yao Xuan's eyes couldn't stop flashing, and he trembled slightly as a result of his excitement.

"Ancestral Dragon Martial Spirit! That sounds like an amazing martial spirit, and, according to the introduction, even the Dragon God has only a trace of the Ancestral Dragon's blood. If it is as good as the system states it is, then I can relax a bit. "

"System, how long will the process of integration take? Will I be in danger and can I move normally during this period?"

While his eyes were gleaming with excitement, he did not get excessively excited and calmly asked that he didn't want to suffer due to his oversight.

[The fusion time takes about 10 minutes. ]

[During the period, you can move normally.]

[The process of fusion of martial souls will give you a certain sense of heat. There will be no significant change to your outer appearance, but you will not be in any danger whatsoever. ]

Along with Yao Xuan's thoughts, in his ears, the system prompt sounded again, answering Yao Xuan's question,as he soon replied.

"I'm going to test my martial soul soon, and since there is no danger, it is better to merge as quickly as possible! Alright then, system, start fusing the Ancestral Dragon Martial Soul now! "

[Ding! Fusion begins! ]

The system's sounded, and a burst of mysterious energy continuously poured out from the depths of Yao Xuan's body, flowing along his meridians and blood to his limbs.

With the diffusion of this energy, a comfortable feeling that was difficult to describe in words came from every corner of Yao Xuan's body. The temperature of his body rose by several degrees, and his skin exuded a layer of nine colours that were difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. The light waves of warm energy that also appeared in his sea of consciousness made him feel very comfortable, as if he had returned to his mother's embrace.

At the same time, the cells and tissues in Yao Xuan's body began absorbing this energy frantically, undergoing mysterious reorganisation and transformation in order to adapt to the binding of the Ancestral Dragon Martial Spirit. The sensations of numbness and itching started to appear, and they came from all over his body. As soon as the tingling sensation developed, Yao Xuan felt that his physical fitness was improving.

As soon as 10 minutes passed since the fusion of the ancestral dragon spirit with his body, he was overcome by a sense of bliss and comfort.

However, he was not allowed to dally in this feeling for long as a feminine voice called out to him.

"Yao Xuan, what are you still waiting for in bed? Get out of bed and wash, the other children are waiting for you!"

"I see, Aunt Li Mei."

He quickly agreed, and folded his quilt according to the rules of the orphanage according to his memory, changed his clothes, rinsed his mouth and washed his face, and then walked out.

As he began to walk outside the small and dilapidated dormitory, he noticed there was a corridor that was quite small and somewhat dark.

Walking through the corridor at an even pace, he soon arrived at the dining room.

0