[The Primordial Dragon Goddess of Chaos Is My Mother?!]
249 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little one?" A majestic yet warm and maternal voice reached the baby dragon’s ears giving him an immediate sense of safety and security.

"Can you hear me, child?"

When the baby dragon looked up, he met the gaze of a dragon that was larger than the thousands of massive galaxies that surrounded them while in the sealed dimension.

The dragoness was giant beyond belief, around 80 billion light years long.

 There were two obsidian horns larger than hundreds galaxies combined forming the shape of an elegant crown of the divine on the sides of her head.  

The dragoness had silver, white, black, and yellow scales which seemed to radiant a heavenly glow.

The dragoness' scales could probably captivate or make one envious from anyone who laid eyes on them.

The dragoness had one golden eye and one black eye with obsidian pupils.

Her golden eye shined as if it were as brighter than the sun itself. 

Then in her black eye, an abyssal darkness oozed from it and that wouldn't let anything escape like a supermassive black hole.

The baby dragon could feel and see the dragoness' golden, platinum, and purple aura surrounding her body as her energy alone started destroying multiple galaxies as if they were small planets.

It truly felt like the baby dragon was in the presence of a goddess.   

His little claws even started to shake involuntarily and were now drenched in a cold sweat.

The baby dragon’s movements became very robotic and his body involuntarily bowed down on one knee.  

The baby dragon was terrified and he couldn't even breathe.

Faced in front of the indomitable entity, he was truly lost for words and felt himself being drawn to her power..

The only thing he could manage to get out of was… "Y-Yes Your majesty! I'm at your service!" He said in a soft voice but firm voice as he bowed a bit more to the Dragoness.

'My voice… It’s deep and intimidating now. Why can I speak in here?… ’ the baby dragon started to think for a moment before closing his eyes in fear of the dragon’s decision.

"There's no need for formalities… You are my child… You will also be known as, The Heir Of The Primordial Dragon Goddess Of Chaos." The enormous dragoness said with a soft and proud voice as she looked down at the baby dragon with heart-shaped eyes.

"My Name is Valda Zefnir... I'm also known as the "Goddess Of Chaos…” The Dragon Goddess of Chaos flashed the baby dragon a warm smile and then rubbed her massive claw against his body which seemed impossible considering she was larger than entire galaxies and this was all in a dream dimension.

 "My mother?! Your child?! You're the Dragon Goddess Of Chaos?! This isn't a dream?…" The baby dragon asked, his voice full nervousness and admiration as he continue to let the giant Dragoness have her way with him.

"Yes... I am your mother and you are my child. This is indeed your reality…” The baby dragon’s mother told him sincerely.

“This isn't any dream of yours… I'm 1 of 3 children born from the fragments of my father's soul."

"My father is the original entity of chaos and was born in the empty void." The baby dragon's mother said to him in a soft voice before looking at him with a blush on her face.

"I see… So, I have a grandpa too? Is he still alive?" The baby dragon asked, a sudden curiosity in his voice.

"I'm in a sealed realm my child... I wouldn't even be able to sense his presence here...” The baby dragon’s mother sounded sad which made Khaos' face change a liitle..

“Though, even if he was alive, I'd never find out since he disappeared without a trace for several eons and never returned…” 

“Anyways, you and I are almost the same… The only difference is that your soul and body, are made from my soul and are also intertwined with the soul of your past life as a human. In short, you were a human that was reincarnated as a dragon and now has the very essence and unique soul of chaos…" The Dragon goddess informed the baby dragon of his true nature as if it were no secret or bad thing.

'So... I was reincarnated as a dragon?! I was only joking, but this is perfect!' The baby dragon thought to himself before snapping back to reality.

"Listen my child… I know this may sound selfish, but hear me out, please.” The baby dragon’s mother said while putting her head down on her massive paws and then started nudging him with her snout trying to be careful not to accidentally crush him as she purred and waited for his answer.

"Okay." The baby dragon answered without hesitation. He honestly felt a clear connection with her immediately and her presence was, soothing, warm, and comforting to him.

"I want you to bring back the power and unity of our proud dragon race that we once were long ago!" The baby dragon’s mother said with a proud, thundering voice waking him up out of his daze.

"While in this static and resting state... All alone by myself in complete solitude and isolation..."

"I've seen many horrific wars and conflicts and eventually, it even started to cause pain to my soul..."

"You see… Our dragon race is being hunted in throughout the universe... Also, the Dragonborn and Dragonoid which had become a rare  variant between dragons and humans..."

"Dragons and the variants' known as variants, have been continuously discriminated against and even subjugated by other human nations for hundreds of years since I've been sealed here…" The baby dragon’s mother said as she closed her eyes and shook her head while her emotions started to change.

"I am a primordial entity dammit! These damn gods took it way too far this time!"

"They took advantage of my sincerity and kindness!"

"Then, they let their descendants enslave our people, and also enslaved the Dragonoids and Dragonborn as well!" The baby dragon’s mother started to yell out fiercely making the entire realm shake and distort.

"U-Uhh, okay... I see now..." The baby dragon said in a quiet and shy voice.

His mother was truly scary when she was angry, and he made a note to not ever piss her off.

'A mix between humans and dragons huh? That's interesting, I can't believe they might have all kinda different species in this world.' The baby dragon started to wonder just what other races existed in this world he was reborn in.

"You want to know the reason this is all happening I assume, well I'll tell you, my child..." The baby dragon’s mother quickly added catching his attention again.

'I do need to know why all this is happening... So I can make a clear decision about all of this... I mean, this is my life we're talking about! I'll live it however I want!'

Deciding to hear what she had to say, the baby dragon finally responded. "Okay, that would be nice. I will need to hear how this all played out before I try going into this blind."

"Well... First, you should know, that we dragons can cure almost any disease, sickness, injury, or mutation using dragon tears. We are also very valuable and powerful, being nearly unmatched in the art of war. Also, with our durable and near indestructible scales, they'd be capable of making all kinds of equipment and weaponry better tenfold."

"Hmm… that makes sense and I understand your concerns now... I've always hated how greedy humans were for resources and power! I'm still confused though... Aren't dragons way stronger than humans? I don't understand how such a mighty race could be targeted and enslaved like this?"

"Well, you see… My descendants are being persecuted by humans through sheer numbers and intelligence. There are not many dragons left right now… I'd say only about 200 are alive in all of existence. The ones who have been captured, are living through torture and unbearable pain. All of this is because of the humans' worthless greed and avarice! What's worse... That they are full of overflowing tears, but they cannot even be shed by normal means! They are tortured each time and then their tears are collected to cure sicknesses and diseases all across the human continent!"

'That sounds horrible... Humans must be the same in every world...' The baby dragon thought to himself as a look of disgust and hatred formed on his face, which even frightened his mother, who was an ancient dragon goddess for a quick second.

"So, please… Listen to me closely my child..."

"When you arrive in this world you have to do whatever you need to do to survive… I implore that you to go the dragon continent!"

"There... You should find the Dragon Queen that I've been watching over off and on for over 2 decades ... I'm sure if you ask around, somebody can help you find it."

"Okay, I'll do my best mother. I now understand your pain very well… I also don't wanna see our kind getting persecuted and enslaved, only being used like mere objects and nothing else. I promise I’ll save them and I promise I'll fulfill your wish!"

"That's my child... Once you arrive try to become their king and leader by any means possible! But you should know, we dragons value strength more than anything!"

"That means you must become strong… Strong enough to fight for your rightful position. You must unite them all my son! Even if you have to wed the Dragon Queen to avoid any harmful conflict! You have to do what you must, fufufu~!”

"Mother, what are you going on about?” The baby dragon asked with a questioning gaze.

"N-Nothing! Anyways, they will need direction and motivation..."

"Hopefully with your guidance, they'll stand up for their sisters and brethren who are being enslaved at this very moment.."

"Right now, they are lost without any hope. Most of them have even lost trust for other all beings in the world, and are completely isolating themselves from everyone." The baby dragon’s mother gave him a warm motherly smile and a look that was filled with the utmost pride. 

The baby dragon could tell that she loved him, even if she wasn't his biological mom. 

She never gave him a reason to not trust her, even though her presence was truly frightening to him. "So please, please do everything in your power to become a great leader and fulfill your destiny. I know you will do well in life my child!" 

"I will mother, you don't have to worry…"

The baby dragon’s mother looked at him and sighed almost as if he brought her relief and comfort for the 1st time in her life. "I've been waiting a long time for this day… Although I can't talk long right now, I want you to lead a long and fulfilling life. Usher in the new era my child! I'm sure legendary tales will be told about your existence for years and generations to come, I can't wait to witness it!" 

The baby dragon kept his head bowed, but he could sense her prideful gaze staring down at him.

"I will now give you my blessing and 3 Wishes of your choice."

All this was still a shock to him. He had no idea why this would happen to him and he wanted to know why, so he finally gathered enough confidence to finally speak up and ask, "Your Majesty…Valda-Sama, may I ask why I was chosen? I’m pretty sure I was nothing special in my past life... I think I was the complete opposite. I was just a regular human so how would I even be considered your child?"

"I ask that you live your life however you please. You do that, and I'm sure you will soon learn all the answers to your questions. For now, I will give you a name, and then I will grant your 3 wishes before my time in this realm comes to an end." 

A minute passed before she finally spoke up, "My Child… The name I will now give you will be engraved onto your soul. It will also grant you my divine protection. You have the power to bestow names too, so when you do the same it will grant yours to anyone who is under your leadership…"

"Let's see… Your name will be Khaos Azaron Valgrukan Xezrock Zefnir! Don't let your enemies know your full name because it can be used to cause you harm. You'll need to limit the name you will be known by. I suggest you use the name Khaos since that is your true nature... Now... Tell me what you wish for." 

As soon as Khaos was given his name, he began to glow and started to feel like his soul was reborn and being bathed in energy. 

He felt like he was brimming with newfound power as he could even feel the power coursing through his veins and in every muscle in his body. 

He knew he was powerful and he felt like it would take him a while to get used to his new body and strength.

"Mother. I don't know the limitations on the powers you can grant me, so I'll just ask for things that will prove to be the most useful to me overall. W-Well, the 1st thing I wish for is an immortal body..."

Her gaze fell on Khaos as she nodded, "Hmm, indeed that is a smart choice. You will need it and I think it's within my power to grant it..."

"Umm…. Okay then, can I also have a skill that lets me acquire other people's abilities?Llike maybe by eating them or something?" 

"Granted, that's a very smart choice... Now, what is your last wish, my child?" 

Khaos started thinking for a moment that if he could ask for infinite mana, It would help him learn magic and skills better so he decided to just go for it. "U-Uhh, Can I have infinite energy?" 

"As you have the essence and attribute of chaos, while also being made up of fragments of my soul you will have near infinite mana anyways. But do keep in mind, that infinite mana doesn't really mean infinite as you may think…You will regenerate any mana that's been used almost instantly, but in the end, you will still have a total capacity that you cannot exceed at the moment." 

"Oh, okay... So I do have a energy capacity for now then? That makes sense." 

"In time, it will grow as you learn and master control of your powers. So that's it… I think this should be easy enough for you to understand. It pains me to say this after we've only just met but have to go now, my child… I wish you the best in your new life! 

"I won't let you down mother..."

I will live my new life to the fullest and I'll never forget our promise! I'll do my best to become stronger so i can see you in person next time and not just in my dreams!" Khaos gave his mother a affectionate smile and slowly started drifting off to a different dream.

"That's good to hear Khaos..."

"We'll speak again soon then. I also want to see you again, my beautiful child!" 

1