“A Past That’s Far Gone While The Future Only Awaits…”
200 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Khaos didn't have any family back on earth.

 All of his close relatives lived out of state or passed away, so he was pretty much a lone wolf

Khaos did have a few colleagues, through he wouldn't call them companions. 

His true friend from his childhood moved out of state when he was only 10 years old. 

This meant that they could only text and play with each other on their game systems.

Khaos and his friends had always been fascinated by dark fantasy and kingdom-building stories.

He had had even become a master MMORPG player back on earth.

But unlike his friends, who were usually sedentary bingeing their favorite anime shows and doing all-nighters on their favorite games, Khaos was training his combat skills most of the time.

Khaos was known as a physically gifted specimen.

He had never known it, but he was an innate combat genius and was even proficient in five martial arts back on earth as well. 

Khaos always felt that he was different than his peers. 

He was more mature than everybody else in school and classified as a genius.

Khaos was also much taller and more muscular than other kids his age, which scared a lot of potential friends away before he could even show them his personality. 

This only further infuriated and isolated him from making any friends.

 Some kids would a always ask him if he was truly the age he said he was.

They called him a failure and always asked him if he ever got held back in school before.

Even far after high school, Khaos still had no dreams.

He felt that he had no future waiting for him.

Only isolation, solitude, and loneliness...

Khaos was severely number to emotions and on top of that, his anxiety was through the roof. 

There were just things he couldn't recover from, he guessed.

Khaos was 18 when he died.

He lived on his own for a just trying to get by living lived check to check.

Unfortunately, things just never worked out for him, the story of his life. 

He had 0 luck to his name and as you know, things in life just aren’t that simple.

As a child and teen growing up with no stability.

He went through countless foster families and got abused, starved, and even tortured by his former foster family.

His foster father was a Cybernetic Scientist so he was very wealthy and even had connections with the elites of the world.

Using his connections with the world's elites, his foster father would conduct enhancement experiments on him and other children.

His foster father could do any experiments he pleased, without the risk consequence and was even encouraged by the elites.

Khaos’s foster father then did something despicable, traumatizing his soul for the rest of his existence.

He betrayed Khaos’ trust and locked him in a testing tank for 5 years of his life I’m complete solitude.

The only time Khaos would get any human interaction, is when his foster father and his work colleagues, experimented on him in the most gruesome ways imaginable.

Khaos knew only a life of pain and suffering.

For long as he can remember, he grew up having absolutely no hope for a better life.

Khaos didn't dare dream about salvation and only those though about his despair. 

He didn't even care to be saved and he had even lost all hope for the future.

Khaos only kept all his feelings and emotions tucked away as a defense mechanism.

Khaos knew that he wouldn't spare humans in this world because he used to be one, but he also didn't want to take his anger out on them either. 

He lost all attachments to memories of his family and even other humans for that matter.

Not only was he was only a plaything for most, but once he became a burden, they would toss him out without any hesitation which made him distrustful of everyone.

Khaos had done a lot of bad things in his childhood.

Terribke things that he couldn't even recall.  

Drugs, parties, violence, you name it. 

This was all he knew.

He turned to the only things that would give him some comfort, even though it would only hurt him in the end.

Khaos had been witness or victim to Drive-bys, shootouts, and unnecessary squabbles for the latter half of his life. 

The life he chose to live wasn't the easiest one by any means. 

Khaos knew he harmed a lot of bad people...

He would probably harm more right?

 He felt like he wouldn't mind it at aland probably wouldn't even affect his conscience.

Khaos vowed that he wouldn't harm the weak and innocent without reason.

This one especially the case since he gave his life for them, but he’ll show no mercy to those who stand against him.

He considered his job back on earth to be extremely boring and mentally draining.

He worked himself to the brink of exhaustion nearly every day.

All the while, he knew that he always was destined to achieve something more than that. 

Khaos wanted to find his true calling and purpose 

Back in earth was a nobody who seemed to be invisible to everybody so only kept to himself.

Khaos had a traumatic childhood and suffered betrayal, changing his perspective on the idea of morality in humans. 

Unfortunately for him, he could never look at humanity and human beings the same anymore.

He had finally figured out the truth and true nature of his fellow humans.

Although his past life wasn't necessarily the best, it certainly wasn't the worst either

It felt like a dream that he couldn't manage to control or wake up from as he continued to wonder why he had been given such a fate.

Despite Khaos’ memory loss, he could still remember the cause of his death.

He saved a woman and her child from a drive-by shooter on his way home from work. 

The neighborhood they lived in was a bad area, riddled with crime and shootings every day.

Khaos saved them on nothing but mere instinct.

 Even though he knew that it might've cost him his life, he doesn't regret it at all.

Khaos was honestly too tired to live any longer. 

He had been prepared to die for a long time and only wanted to live a life of peace. 

Khaos was the type of person who only thinks about himself and had been like that for as long as he could remember. 

He'd only ever had himself to rely on, so who could blame him for being a little selfish?

Though, he felt at peace, when gave the kid and his mother another chance at life which seemed like the right decision at the time. 

Truthfully, he knew his life wasn't one worth living anyway.

He was merely existing and going through the motions every day.

The things he had went through we're unspeakable.

Khan's was subconsciously trying his hardest to forget the pain and memories that scarred his mind, body, and soul as a child. 

Most would choose to keep their memories of their past lives intact but this wasn't the case for him. 

He thought that he'd probably never tell or open up to anyone about his past anyways. 

He wanted to bury his feelings so that he wouldn't have any weaknesses in his new life but things wouldn't be so simple.

He could still remember a few, of the traumatizing memories stuck in his head.

 There were things he could never forget and things he could never forgive. 

His foster parents abused him every day and the bullies picked on and assaulted him as a kid in school.

Then, his soon-to-be first coach and a legendary martial artist, who was a master in 5 different martial arts took him in and started teaching him how to defend himself only when necessary.

His martial arts coach would always remind him to remain true to the 1 golden rule that set them apart from anybody they knew of. 

These golden words were, “Never use these 5 martial arts to those that are unworthy... Those without a warrior's heart, pride, and will to protect what they value most, will only taint and further change the preconception of these fine arts." 

Khaos then trained for 13 years nearly mastering all 5 martial arts. Lethwei, kendo, Taekwondo, Boxing and Muay Thai. 

These 5 martial arts that he perfected over the years would soon help him defeat some of the toughest enemies ever imaginable. 

These martial arts which Khaos shed blood, sweat, and tears for hours and hours every day while pushing himself past his limits in every spar and training session.

The training he endured, would give him an edge in the battle against any combat-orientated opponent in the future giving him an edge in physical abilities.

On the other hand, he was never any good at social interactions and worked a brutal construction job. 

His construction job allowed him to hone his tremendous physical capabilities but also put significant stress and a large toll on his human body, mind and soul.

 Khaos felt like a slave to the system… He was tired of humanity and its self-righteous bullshit lies of history and human emotions. 

Humans have always been greedy and barbaric since the beginning of time and wasn't any different now. 

It was only that most of the population was still naive and unaware of how modern slavery and conquering were accomplished. 

If they knew the truth about the world, a global revolution would overthrow everything the elites of the world schemed and worked so hard for.

Khaos hoped that his new life would be different.

A long life filled with unforgettable adventures and everlasting memories that he can treasure forever. 

Khaos even wished to meet some friends and allies, maybe become someone important finally since that’s all he ever wanted.

He always felt he was just a burden on others, so maybe that will change.

Khaos knew that there’d be a lot of hardships and challenges he’d have to face, but he was willing to face them head-on. 

He will keep moving forward no matter what happens, no matter what it takes!

All of these memories were gone, but somehow his intellect.

Also, after training his body to its limits in martial arts, they were deeply ingrained into his soul after the sacrifices he made.

0