“First Evolution”
251 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 [Leviathan]: <<You have completed your first evolution... To check stats and abilities, say "Status">>

  "Huh…" Khaos finally woke up when he heard Leviathan's notification telling him he evolved. 

"Oh… Right.” Khaos yawned and tried to spread his wings out to stretch.

"Damn… I'm hungry.” Khaos could hear his stomach rumble and felt the heaviness of his eyelids.

*Yawn* Khaos almost closed his eyes on several different occasions and he didn’t even care to know how long he slept.

"Hmm…" Khaos then tried to open up his eyes but soon started to feel lightheaded. 

 Soon after, his vision started to come to him as he finally opened up his eyes.

Khaos had golden-yellow eyes which held obsidian-black elliptical pupils.

 In both the his egg and the cave’s eerie darkness were actively dilating.

"T-This is…" Khaos was finally able to see after a few seconds of blurred vision. 

 "What are all these red and gray particles, Leviathan?” Everything had finally become much clearer to Khaos as he could now see the crimson-red and grey particles coming off of him.

The energy particles continued to surround him as if they had been protecting him the entire time.

[Leviathan]: << Due to your birth and energy… An overwhelming amount of your energy has been absorbed by the cave itself, thus spawning monsters nearby.>>

 "Really?… Wait… What the hell?!” Khaos sighed and shook his head slightly. 

“So… The mana coming from my body was so strong that monsters were born from it?

 [Leviathan] - <<Precisely…>>

  A small chill ran up Khaos' spine for a second after learning he could spawn random creatures and monsters from his energy.

 "That's useful… Though, It also feels unnatural, gahahahahahahaha!" Khaos said jokingly while laughing up a storm making Leviathan sigh.

Khaos thought that the monsters spawned from his supreme element would probably be very weak, considering he was still a baby.

Though, this made Khaos think that this ability would be very useful to him in the future.

  Khaos almost nodded back off to sleep before he finally decided to ask how long he had been sleeping. "Leviathan… Do you know how long I've slept?"

 [Leviathan]: <<Yes… You slept for a month… Your evolution went far quicker than I calculated.>>

"What?" Khaos gulped in surprise, only to remember he was a dragon who were known to sleep for several years at a time.  

Though, this made him realize something.

That despite his evolution, he was still tired and felt like he was drained of his mana. 

Khaos knew that he'd have to do something about this quickly if he wanted to survive in this world.

"Leviathan, can I check my status?"

 [Leviathan]: <<Request Confirmed... Bringing up your status.>>

 "Status..” Suddenly, an ethereal-like blue screen full of his information, stats, and abilities popped up in front of him and only he could interact with it.

<<Status>> 

[Level: 10]

[Name]: [Khaos Zefnir] 

[Titles]: [Heir Of The Dragon Goddess Of Chaos]

[Race]: [Primordial Chaos Dragon]

[Age]: [Adolescent Chaos Dragon]

[Realm of Existence]: [Early Quasi-Deity]

[Bloodline]: [Primordial Dragon Bloodline]

[Blessings]: [Blessing Of Valda Zefnir, The Primordial Dragon Goddess Of Chaos.]

[Curses]: [Divine Curse Of The Gods]

[Mana Core Stage]: [Silver]

 [Power Level]: [30,000]

[HP]: [30,000]

[MP]: [∞]

[Vitality]: [25,000]

[Strength]: [25,000]

[Speed]: [25,000]

[Defense]: [23,000]

[Dexterity]: [5,000]

[Resistance]: [10,000]

[Stamina]: [10,000]

 <<Skills>> 

 (??? Rank) [Chaos Magic]

  [Unique Skill: Immortal Body: Lvl 1]

[Unique Skill: Victim Of Chaos: Lvl 1]

[Unique skill: Infinite Mana: Lvl 1]

 (Legendary Skill) [Chaos Dragon Scales: Lvl 1]

 (Legendary Skill) [Dragon Transformation: Lvl  1]

[Leviathan]:<< Little brother… Don’t let this go to your head… But with your inner potential, if you can achieve a greater energy source, you’d be capable of conquering and even destroying planets like this one with with ease… Mana isn’t a powerful enough to be relied on…  You need to find someone to teach you the other sources of energy quickly!>>

‘I’ll be able to destroy planets this fast?! That’s preposterous! It seems I was born very powerful just like I’d hoped for… It looks like i need to find a sensei the...'

‘I’ve even acquired an unknown skill that seems to be linked to all my spells… But honestly… I didn't think I'd evolve so soon…’

"Also… My skills seem like they are a nice fit with my combat skills…” Khaos saw that his mana and skills could be used to enhance his combat abilities. 

 Khaos’ level was very low compared to even normal humans, mortals and monsters but their stats, magic power, and mana were incomparable. 

Especially when you factor Khaos’ unique lineage and race into the equation.

His lineage factor is the main reason why he started this strong already.

“Divine curse of the gods, huh?” Khaos felt fear for the first time in his reincarnated life.

“—Tsk… I’ll grow strong enough to overthrow even the gods…” Khaos knew that he’d have to amass more power to contend with the likes of the gods but he didn’t want to get ahead of himself just yet.

He still wanted to see what this world had to offer him but even,  it'd acquire true strength and willpower to accomplish.

Khaos wanted to test his power on some nearby monsters and thought that he might be able to level up in the process.

 "Leviathan… What is a mana core and what does it do?"

Khaos was interested in the mana cores since he had never seen mana cores in anime while they were only briefly mentioned in some of the light novels he’d read.

[Leviathan]: <<A mana core is an essential thing that all living things have giving the the ability to absorb, store, and use energy, magic, techniques or skills…  

Infants of most species usually start with a dark black mana core full of impurities… 

Though as time goes on, these impurities can be purified by strengthening your body and learning to control your energy. 

When using the energy absorbed from your planet or universe, your mana core will filter the mana that you’ve used and recycle it back into the universe…

To acquire infinite energy from the skill mother have you, You’ll need to learn all forms of energy control.

 From the information I’ve been gathering, there seem to be 5 different energy types in this universe and ‘Mana’ is the weakest and is the easiest to master.

To control your mana, you must learn how to absorb energy from your environment, world, galaxy and then finally even the universe itself.

Mediation and combat are the easiest ways to master controlling your mana.

 This will be especially hard for you in particular, little brother… 

Since you have an unlimited amount of energy, it's likely to prove more difficult for you to learn this quickly.

You have so much sealed power that if not contained… Immortal body or not… Your body won’t be able to handle the massive energy and may result in your death.

"Ahh, I see… So… Since I have infinite energy, I’ll need to purify my core as quickly as possible to unseal my power?'

'Or? Wait! You just said… That it may lead to my death?!"

  [Leviathan]: <<Yes, that's correct… Luckily, you’ve started at a the silver color stage which is strong for your age… I think you should be fine for now...>>

 "Wait what? I knew I heard you right. But…. How? How could you just say that so coldly?!"

  [Leviathan]: <<Don't worry little brother… I will continue to regulate how much mana you release and filter in….

Though, training your body and learning mana control is on you.>>

 "Okay… I guess that sounds better… How many colors can your mana core be? This sounds a little tiring…"

  [Leviathan]: <<Answer: Black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, , silver, white, purple and then finally golden would be the color of a completely purified mana core.>>

 "Damn… I still have a long way to go then, huh?”

“ Shouldn’t I be able to purify my mana core faster by consuming mana cores?"

[Leviathan]: <<Yes… This is possible... However, they need to be comparable in power to have any significant benefits…>>

 "I figured as much…”

"Anyways… This information is good to know.”

“Thanks for that, Leviathan…”

  [Leviathan]: <<No problem…>>

Khaos' goal in this world was to follow his mother's will in re-uniting the dragon and Dragonborn race.

When his mother said that he could potentially marry the dragon queen, even though he tried his hardest to hide it, his instincts and fantasies were running wild. 

A man that was once a master of resisting his anger and lustful urges on earth suddenly was reborn as a dragon in another world.

Being a dragon, he would soon learn how hard it’d be for an ancient predator to resist his natural duty of life, procreation. 

 Khaos was a man with bigger aspirations and he wanted to accomplish more than just living a peaceful life or building a kingdom. 

His true goal was to one day rule over all of creation, conquering different planets and galaxies while spreading his influence throughout the entire universe. 

Well… This would be his goal if he could somehow manage to acquire a power that lets him transcend space and time.

It could be said that this was silly, corny, or a very worthless dream. 

Also, it was very far-fetched and naive, but Khaos always pictured himself playing the role of a benevolent king who ruled over his people with peace and prosperity rather than chaos and violence.

Although, it's kind of ironic how he's now the physical embodiment of chaos, literally.

He could do anything he dreamed of now… 

Becoming an overlord that rules over every race…

Acquiring a vast amount of rare treasures and powers….

Traveling to different planets, galaxies, or dimensions to collect ancient items and valuable information…

 All of these things sounded very intriguing to him.

Though, he wondered just how long it will take to build his kingdom and better yet, how big his harem would be if he were to have one in the future.

Khaos also knew that he'd still have to get a hell of a lot stronger to see this reality come to fruition. 

The first thought that came to his mind, was that he needed to find suitable subordinates to help him on his journey. 

These subordinates would eventually become his guardians, holding the authority and power to help protect his nation. 

“I can’t afford to reveal my existence so soon… But… I won't be able to survive in this world alone…” Khaos was in deep thought going over a few possible outcomes that could occur because of his plans.

Khaos planned to take the strongest monsters in this world as his subordinates while killing the rest to be used as energy.

He wanted to find followers as soon as possible but would it be that easy to accomplish?

Khaos also thought that he’d probably run into a bit of trouble when it was time to convince these monsters that it is safe and prosperous to live in his divine kingdom. 

He’d have to prove to them that no harm will come to them while being in his service…

Then he’d also have to show them that he is strong and ruthless enough to protect his people and nation.

 

0