“First Encounter…”
173 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 2 Weeks Later…

Location: Fire Wyvern Cave

Khaos followed Leviathan’s advice and started experimenting with his chaos energy .

He had a natural affinity with chaos energy and picked up on Leviathan’s lessons very quickly.

After 2 weeks in his cave, he learned how to use his and even managed to learn how to control chaos energy.

[

"Leviathan?"

  [Leviathan]: <<Yes?>>

  'I think it's time for us to get out of this cave and start exploring… We’ll need to level up more and acquire information about this world.'

[Leviathan]: <<Indeed… I will help you survive and gather knowledge the best I can master…>>

  'I know you will, partner… Now let me try getting out of this egg.’ Khaos replied to Leviathan then started using his snout to slowly chip away at the shell.

 Crack!

 Crack! 

 Crack!

The egg started to crack more and more each time Khaos hit it with his snout. 

While he was still quite weak, he felt like he was stronger than he thought he'd be right now. 

When he was done creating the huge hold in his egg, he used his snout to break the egg entirely.

“Finally…” Khaos suddenly stood up on both of his hind legs.

Khaos’ body still felt a little wobbly as he started to climb out of the egg.

Then in one swift motion, he started making his escape through the small 2-meter hole.

“CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH!” Khaos started to eat the shell of his egg like all baby dragons do when hatch.

When baby dragons eat the remains of their shells, it gives them an increase in their power level and all their stats.

Using all of his strength, Khaos finally stood up on his hind legs.

Stretching his body, Khaos unfurled his massive silver wings.

Khaos’ wings were longer than his body, which measured 1.9 meters long from claw to horn, and covered in scales protected by his chaos energy

It was true that he was abnormally large for most baby dragons but he was different of course.

“—Gasp...” Khaos opened his bright golden eyes and could finally see now. 

“Pant…Pant…Pant…” Khaos even breathed in the air of the outside world for the first time.

“This Is where my journey begins…”  A small sinister grin formed on Khaos’ massive draconic face.

 Khaos’ golden-yellow eyes began to glow shrouding the entire cave in a bright golden light.

CRACKLE!

CRACKLE! 

A golden-yellow glint was coming from his elliptical snake-like eyes.

These eyes would be known as a symbol of his power and the fear of all his future enemies.

Then, manifesting in the shape of Khaos’ dragon form, a crimson red and pale sliver aura seemed to be intertwine and wrap around his body.

FWOOOOOOOOSHHH!

Large gusts of wind erupted out of his body.

This was just from the sheer energy and power he was letting off. 

The energy started making the walls of the cave shake and crack slightly.

Feeling his hunger for battle increasing, a chaotic and menacing energy started to ooze off Khaos' body.

This energy could be seen letting off rapid shockwaves, thus alerting most of the magic beasts in the forest.

“I should be able to succeed after all…" Khaos felt that he was almost strong enough to navigate the entire world now.

Khaos’ energy was even close to that of a pseudo-monster sovereign.

This ultimately meant that Divine beasts aside, no other monsters were his match. 

In other words, every monster in his vicinity would either submit to him, stay far away from him, or avoid him entirely.

Considering he’s nearly at a power level rivaling even the strongest beings of the forest, it wasn’t unusual that monsters were avoiding him. 

“Hmm… This is quite the troublesome predicament I'm in though…”

“It seems the only option I have now, would be to find competent subordinates as quickly as possible…”

“Not to mention… I need to acquire as much information about the surrounding civilizations and this world’s history.” Khaos rubbed his head with his 2 giant claws.

His obsidian claws were around 4 meters long and almost as sharp as world-grade swords .

Khaos figured that all of his future endeavors would have to wait for the moment.

Because right now, he needed to learn more information about the world.

 In all honesty, he thought that acquiring information would be a very difficult task, considering he doesn't even have any clues or allies at the moment.

“I know this is quite risky, but… It’d be worth it…”

“Well… That’s if I manage to succeed…”

“If not… I can always retreat by flight if necessary, so that won’t pose too much of a problem…" Khaos sighed as he looked to the exit of the cave with a solemn expression. 

"Though... If any of them have a flight, assassination, or intelligence gathering class, I'll surely meet an early demise." Khaos started to second guess himself while questioning the reason for his impulsive decisions.

Though, this only lit a fire in his psyche which led to his Sovereign Conqueror’s Spirit starting slowly to awaken.

Khaos pondered on it for only a minute longer before he finally came to his decision. "Fighting in this cave would be ideal for me at the moment since this is the only place I'm familiar with right now…”

“I'm still under 5 meters meters-tall... I’m probably closer to 2 meters tall, so I should be able to make use of size and mobility…”

“I can also abuse my insane health, vitality, and strength stats if needed…”

“Anyways… Let's not overthink this too much. Leviathan… Let's go.” Khaos said in a low menacing voice which made him sound akin to an ancient being. 

The monsters and beasts in the forest were very animalistic in nature and wouldn’t hesitate to kill having no sense of human morality or customs.

They were known to be quite ruthless but they only do this when hunting for food or defending themselves.

Most beasts and monsters were comprised of tribes and villages.

Larger groups of monsters and Demi-humans even governed their colonies.

Most of them weren’t uncivilized or incompetent at all.

In fact, there were a few races who could be reasoned with sometimes.

There were even a large number of them that felt the malicious energy earlier.

The ones that felt this sinister energy, that thought it’d be committing suicide for any of their tribes or colonies to attack a being with such a strong power level.

Well… This would be true if it wasn't for 3 great monster tribes which ruled the Sacred Forest of Zielona…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location- Sacred Forest of Zielona: Last Layer of Khaos’ Birthplace…

[Leviathan]: <<Notice! {4th-Tier Skill}- [Dragon Breath of Chaos] has now been acquired from eating the remains of your shell... Power Level and stats have increased.>>

“Status…”                                                                                                                

[Power Level]: [85,000]

  [HP]: [85,000]

[MP]: [400,000]

  [Strength]: [85,000]

  [Speed]: [1 SOL] (Speed of Light)

   [Vitality]: [55,000]

    [Dexterity]: [50,000]

    [Defense]: [85,000]

     [Stamina]: [85,000]

       [Resistance]: [60,000]

[Magic & Physical AP]: [75,000] (Attack Potency)

 

 “Looks like I’ve grown a bit stronger... I’ve even acquired a 4th tier skill which seems to be my main source of offensive combat…” Khaos said as he was trying to learn how to properly control and call upon his massive energy reserves on command.

In the last layer before the surface of the world, Khaos stood still and unfazed.

Surrounding him were around 30 Lesser-Fire Wyverns, ready to tear off his head while taking turns eating him down to even his bones and internal organs.

“You all look quite famished... Are you guys suggesting that you'll eat me? Do you honestly think that your appetites are bigger than mine?” Khaos asked them in an annoyed voice while looking up at them with a cold expression on his face.

Khaos had to look up at them since they were all over 10 meters tall but he wasn’t intimidated by them in the slightest.

He was curious about their strength and he wanted to test his power on them as well.

"Let's test this ancient power of mine... Shall we?” Khaos suggested to the Lesser Fire Wyverns a small sadistic grin filled with blood lust and killing intent suddenly formed on his face. 

“SCREECH!!!” All 30 of the Lesser Fire Wyverns shot toward Khaos using their massive wings to propel themselves in the air.

Every single wyvern was barring their fangs and slashing their massive claws at him which were coated with crimson red fire mana.

“Come...” Khaos beckoned the wyverns with his right claw as he stood up on his hind legs. 

All the while, Khaos continuously let his dark gray and crimson red aura ooze out from his body making the Lesser Fire Wyverns shrink back from their sheer instincts.

 Lesser fire wyverns weren't weak creatures.

They are known to be quite formidable beings when compared to average human mages and warriors but in the face of dragons such as Khaos, they were nothing but glorified dragon scaled-birds. 

Their strongest spells were pretty powerful in hindsight.

They could cast 3rd-tier fire magic spells, but they were almost completely ineffective and useless against Khaos.

Using his ‘Chaos Dragon Scales’, a skill that protected him by coating his entire bin with a layer of nearly indestructible draconic chaos scales.

These chaos scales were made entirely out of his intangible chaos energy, giving Khaos the advantage against them already. 

WHOOOSHH!

The Lesser Fire Wyverns swooped in while flapping their massive wings in unison. 

The heat from their massive draconic claws which set ablaze with orange flames that were around 5,000 Degrees Fahrenheit made Khaos smile eerily.

"They all look very in sync with each other...” Khaos thought they worked quite well together as a group.

It was too bad that they were his enemies… 

He would’ve taken them as his servants if the circumstances were any different. 

The 5 strongest Lesser Wyverns in the Fire Wyvern tribe started to charge up the ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’.

‘Flaming Mana Sphere’, was a powerful 4th-tier fire spell that had been passed down to them by their early ancestors.

Khaos could feel the bloodlust and killing intent coming from the lesser fire wyverns.

“SCREEEECHHH!” 

The lesser Fire Wyverns rushed at Khaos with their fangs barred and their claws out ready to slash at him without mercy.

“Such powerful fire magic...”

“I don’t understand why a spell this intricately made is being wasted on the likes of lesser wyverns...”

“It would be put to better use while in my possession, don't you think?” Khaos asked with disgust evident in his tone.

Khaos looked up at the gigantic sphere of pure fire mana that measured around 15 meters in diameter and was known to be a very powerful legendary spell.

The 5 lesser Fire Wyverns looked at each other and made noises that resembled some sort of sounds of agreement. 

FWOOOOOOSHHHH!!! 

They released the sphere which was tethered to their ‘Wyvern Fire Breath’ with one quick exhale.

Each one of their breath stacks started forming a giant sphere made from their pure fire mana and held Village or city destructive power.

FLASH! 

The giant fire sphere suddenly shot towards Khaos in an instant.

Catching up to him at increasing speeds, the ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’ was completely evaporating the trees that were nearby.

The ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’ resembled a small sun that would burn anything standing in its path including the very users themselves.

Every being in its vicinity could feel the unbearable heat and pressure coming off of it in massive waves. 

“Gasp!” They could only watch, struggling to catch their breath as the suffocating heat invaded their lungs.

“It’s indeed strong… This spell that is.”

“Though, with the puny energy signatures you all possess, it won’t even be able to inflict any damage on me…” Khaos said while looking around before he started to shake his head in embarrassment because he felt like he got worked up over nothing.

“What a shame…” Khaos sighed as he looked at the ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’ with a bored expression and charged up his breath attack.

“Chaotic Dragon Breath…” Khaos said in a low and deep voice causing every wyvern to shiver in his presence. 

Suddenly, a dark grey sphere made of pure chaos energy was being charged up in Khaos’ mouth. 

The chaotic sphere of energy started growing more destructive by the second as Khaos only watched the ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’ float towards him without blinking.

The lesser Fire Wyverns could feel the chaotic and malicious energy coming from his attack.

There was nothing they could do, they only watched as they saw his energy starting to manifest itself in the shape of a sphere that was twice the size of their ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’.

CRASH!!!

FWOOOOOSHHH!!!

The two spheres of fire mana and chaos energy collided with each other causing a huge gust of wind to fill the entire final layer of the cave. 

CRACK!  CRACK!

The very floor and walls of the cave started to crack with each second the energy-filled spheres clashed against each other. 

A few seconds passed as  Khaos’ ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ started to overwhelm the ‘Flame Mana Sphere’, and started pushing it back towards them as they used even more mana to deflect the sphere.

“SCREECH!!!” 

The Lesser Fire Wyverns roared and pushed back rage but their mana was almost completely depleted now.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!    

Khaos’ ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ swallowed up their ‘Flaming Mana Sphere’ in the span of a few seconds and his power left a massive crater in the upper levels of the cave.

SPLAT!!!

“What a mess…” Khaos looked down to find that he had killed every single wyvern in his vicinity.

Blood, guts, and limbs flew up into the air, a nasty and gore-filled horror scene was the only thing left behind.

“It's over... Now become my power!” Khaos spoke in a menacing voice as he activated his most powerful skill, ‘Victim of Chaos’.

After Khaos activated his unique skill, the mangled corpses and dismembered body parts started to levitate toward each other.

Then they started to form into the shape of a small crimson-red sphere of energy that was small enough to be ingested.

Khaos could feel the hunger from his soul wanting more power and couldn't control his instincts any longer.

“More power…” Khaos reached out for the crimson-colored sphere of energy which pulsated in his presence as if it was begging him to eat it.

"Yes… Power is the only thing that matters now.” Khaos added quickly as he took the pill-like sphere into his hands. 

“Gulp...” Khaos swallowed it whole in an instant making his stats and level increase while gaining a few new skills as well.

‘Victim of Chaos’, was the unique skill Khaos inherited from his mother when she wanted to spoil him with 3 powerful skills that would help him grow strong throughout his journey.

Unfortunately, what Khaos didn't realize, is that this dark power of his would give him power too quickly at grave costs.

While the cost might not seem life-threatening, there would be many risks and consequences he’d face as a result of his road to power. 

[Leviathan]: << You’ve gained stat points in every category… Power Level has reached 100,000… You’ve acquired the skills [Fire Immunity], [Flaming Barrier] and [Flame Dragon’s Breath]!>>

0