“The Battle of The Two Dragon Kings Wills…”
189 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location- The Sky Outside of Khaos' Birthplace…

"I can feel the mighty aura and willpower you possess, young dragon lord…" A deep sinister voice sounded in the night of the moonlit shadows.

“It’s a shame… To kill such a young dragon before his time… But you are far to powerful to exist in the world” Suddenly, the silhouette of a 50-meter-tall wyvern could be seen hovering in front of Khaos.

As the massive wyvern’s visage finally came into view, an indifferent and confused expression could be seen on his giant crimson-scaled face

“You are capable of communication? You must be the Fire Wyvern King then?…" Khaos asked him with a curious tone.

“I am… Though, there’s no point in asking for your name since you've already killed my servants and some of my brethren…” The Fire Wyvern King’s voice was full of rage.

“This fight was bound to transpire since then… I will kill you with my own power!" The Fire Wyvern King shouted making a azure aura that was hotter than magma itself start to swell and materialize outside of his body.

“Hmph... Go ahead and try to… If you can!” Khaos looked up as a satisfied grin started to appear on his face. 

They both shot towards each other and slashed at one another using their energy-coated claws to deal devastating damage to both of their scales.

“Those wings… These blue flames… Your aura…’ Khaos said quietly, analyzing The Fire Wyvern King's wings which somewhat resembled his own. 

Though, instead of gray scales like him, The Fire Wyvern King had crimson red and azure blue scales lining his entire body.

The Fire Wyvern King’s durable scales made him impenetrable from most graded weapons, skills, and techniques.

There were two giant crimson horns on his head and they were surrounded by steady azure flames.

The blue flames around his horns flared up as he stared down at Khaos with fiery red eyes that held great vigor and willpower.

“A worthy opponent seems much better than those inferior wyvern saplings…" Khaos laughed and felt that the Fire Wyvern King standing in front of him could be his first worthy opponent since being reborn.

“You sound amused at least… I know my limits and can nearly estimate your power…” The Fire Wyvern King said with an emotionless voice.

“I know that my defeat here today is very likely… Your energy is truly immeasurable.” The Fire Wyvern King’s azure aura started growing even large as wind erupted from his body and destroyed trees in the forest underneath him.

“But… I will still battle you to the death as true dragons should!" The Fire Wyvern King finally yelled with admirable resolve which surprised Khaos for a moment.

“I can’t say that I don’t admire your willpower when facing your sudden demise…" Even Khaos himself knew that the Fire Wyvern King was at a clear disadvantage against him.

Khaos outclassed him with his raw power, speed, and combat prowess, but The Fire Wyvern King’s hunger for the battle is what made this all worth it for him. 

“—Tsk… My demise?! It would take you another couple of decades to kill me! You adolescent dragon brat!" The Fire Wyvern King roared making the cave trees shake underneath him. 

The Fire Wyvern King increased his 'Flame King's Azure Inferno' to combat the chaos flames as his blue flames started reaching temperatures well over 5,500 Degrees Fahrenheit. 

“Well… Technically, you wouldn't be wrong if you were facing any other dragon adolescent…” Khaos spoke condescendingly.

“Though as you can see, I'm quite different from my brethren and ancestors…” Khaos smiled sinisterly. 

“And… I can confidently say that m it seems you've made one crucial mistake, Fire Wyvern King…”

“You aren't a true dragon like you say you are… But… I will gladly show you the power of one!" Khaos replied in a menacing and deep voice laced with rabid killing intent.

Khaos’ words even seemed to terrify The Fire Wyvern King down to his very inner psyche.

“Chaotic Dragon Breath… Flaming Dragon's Breath…" Khaos then multi-casted two spells at the same time.

This ability was very difficult to do which caught the attention and fear of The Fire Wyvern King in an instant. 

An orb of dark energy resembling gray ash suddenly appeared in Khaos’ mouth.

When the orb of chaos energy was done charging, it started to float outside of his mouth like it had a mind of its own.

The sound of fire crackling could be heard coming from Khaos’ stomach and traveling up to his mouth.

Another orb appeared in Khaos’ mouth but this one was made of pure blue fire.

The azure orb was actively being charged up and when it was finished, it did the same thing as the gray chaos-infused energy orb.

“N-No way… What are you?!” The Fire Wyvern King was visibly shocked and confused.

“There's no way an adolescent dragon should be able to multi-cast such powerful spells!” The Fire Wyvern King had wide-eyes and sweat dripping down his scaled face.

“Only ancient and elder dragons know how to use this ability… What the hell is this?" The Fire Wyvern King was distraught and rambling as he had grown considerably weaker since their battle begun. 

The Fire Wyvern King was even starting to struggle against the chaos flames, gray  flames made of chaos energy which couldn't be neutralized by any ordinary fire.

FLASH!

“Then you leave me no choice…" The Fire Wyvern King closed his eyes and spoke with a deep voice filled with rage and killing intent.

This made Khaos look up at The Fire Wyvern King with a sudden expectation to cure his battle-junkie nature.

“Clone Summoning Magic: Identical Clones!"

Flash!  

Flash!  

Flash!

Then suddenly out of nowhere, 3 red magic formations appeared out of thin air and hovered in the sky above them.

After a few seconds, they then moved, surrounding The Fire Wyvern King’s flanks.

Then they suddenly started to glow a bright crimson red turning the entire sky blood red.

Unfortunately, The Fire Wyvern King, had to use massive amounts of energy to pull off this techniqu and would also leave his defense and scales vulnerable to magic-based attacks.

“My perfected identical clones…" The Greater Fire Wyvern said with a proud voice.

The clones that appeared from the magic formations looked like identical copies of the fire wyvern king and were being stored in his soul dimension

The sounds of their wings flapping in the sky could be heard as they started to move together in perfect unison.

[Leviathan] <<The Greater Fire Wyvern has summoned 3 identical clones… All of them can wield his 4th-tier fire magic… They even possess the same physical strength and regeneration capabilities as him.>>

“Hoh… Is that right?" Khaos asked both Leviathan and The Fire Wyvern King as greed and desire were the only things that could be seen in his golden eyes and wanted this power for himself.

“So… Your clones aren’t as intelligent as you…”

“ Though, they can cast all of your 4th-tier fire spells while also possessing your true body’s physical strength and regeneration abilities…” 

“That’s very interesting." Khaos said as he glared at each one of them with a deadly stare.

“…” None of the clones responded and only flew towards Khaos baring their fangs.

WHOOOSHHHH!!!

The clones suddenly activated a Legendary magic technique called 'Flame King's Azure Inferno', releasing the blue tornado of fire in one exhale in his direction.

KABOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Khaos dodged the combined spell which could destroy cities with relative ease, meaning he didn't come out completely unscathed. 

“I see… You’ve actually caused me some pain…" Khaos sighed and looked down at the aftermath from the 'Flame King's Inferno'.

The destructive technique even managed to blow off a chunk of Khaos’ arm during the blast. 

Luckily, Khaos could regenerate his scales after he used enough mana and waited a few seconds.

“You three first…" Khaos mumbled as he used his wings to fly straight up into the sky. 

Khaos then turned back around and flapped his wings again to gain speed as he lunged at the clones.

Khaos then flew at full speed and used his chaos energy-coated claws to slash open their stomachs one by one. 

SLASHHHH!!!

[Leviathan]: <<20,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To Host… 10,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted On The Fire Wyvern Clone…>>

One of Khaos' chaos-coated claws came into contact with the mid-section of the 1st clone. 

Khaos cut the first clone completely in half leaving blood and guts thrown everywhere while even tainting his body with its insides.

Khaos then flapped his wings three times and kicked off the air using his giant spiked tail to balance himself as he lunged for the second Wyvern. 

Khaos used his chaos infused fist and slice impaled the second clones, piercing the second clone's thick scales in one swift movement.

SLASH!!!

As Khaos came into contact with the second clone’ body, he felt his claws slowly cutting through the clone entirely leaving a severed body left behind.

FLASH!!!

The third clone was angered by this of copiers as it suddenly used a skill called 'Blazing Flash Step' to teleport right behind Khaos. 

“Blazing Flash Step’ was a skill that amplified the user's agility stat by immeasurable numbers, essentially allowing them to teleport in short bursts.

“Nice try…" Khaos said as he dodged the fury of the Fire Wyvern King’s powerful blow. 

“You were oh so close…” Khaos mocked him with a sarcastic tone, a sadistic smile then appeared on his face making him look like the epitome of evil.

“Get lost… Chaotic Dragon Breath 2X…” Khaos multi-casted two chaos-infused dragon breaths that resembled an energy orb.

The dark gray orb forming inside of Khaos’ mouth was all the more terrifying when looking at his massive fangs which were nearly indestructible themselves.

“Swshuweuuuuussh!" (Sound of wind and energy combined)

[50,000] Damage Inflicted To All Three Clones…]

“Dammit…" All 3 of his clones screamed out in pain as their bodies went limp and slowly fell to their deaths causing huge thuds to sound simultaneously as red crimson blood flew up into the air.

THUD!

THUD!

THUD!

Khaos looked down at his fallen prey with a satisfied expression.

Khaos was like a kid having the time of his life when fighting against strong opponents.

Then Khaos finally glanced down at his claws and felt the warm liquid which didn't belong to him.

“Look’s like this hunt was a success, Leviathan.” Smirking, Khaos sat back relishing the sensation of defeating his prey.

SLASHHH!

 Khaos tore open their guts and watched their insides spill out all over the place.

Khaos could only lick his lips in pleasant delight as he started to eat them right in front of The Fire Wyvern King without any remorse or hesitation. 

Khaos looked pleased eating them and didn't hold one ounce of sympathy for any of his clones which only further infuriated The Fire Wyvern King.

 “Sending your clones to their immediate deaths… How cruel you are… Fire Wyvern King." Khaos used an emotionless voice which held no wickedness or sympathy in it as he wiped off his mouth which was dripping with blood.

“What did you just say?!" The Wyvern king was now enraged and went on the attack by himself this time.

‘It seems he didn’t take to kindly to the deaths of his clones…’ Khaos thought to himself while dodging the Fire Wyvern King’s claws that were slashing at him with incredible speeds.

WHOOOSHHHH!

WHOOOSHHHH!

WHOOOSHHHH!

“D-DAMN YOU! TAKE THIS WITH YOU DOWN TO THE DEEP ABYSS!” The Fire Wyvern King shouted in rage and activated his skill.

“Flaming Crimson Meteor!” Suddenly, a mountain sized meteor was hurtling down from space.

The ‘Flaming Crimson Meteor’ turned into a huge crimson-flamed meteor when it entered the planet’s atmosphere.

 “A meteor?!” Khaos looked up and seen a massive rock-like object falling down towards him.

“Such destructive power… Though it seems your rage is affecting your accuracy.” Khaos sighed quietly.

Unfortunately for Khaos, The Fire Wyvern King didn't seem to let up for even a second.

Meanwhile, it seemed as if he was ready to cast them again at a moment's notice.

 ‘Damn he's summoning these meteors fast… It seems he has no intentions of letting up either…' Khaos then moved swiftly and narrowly dodged them as he felt the pressure, wind and flames brush against his scales.

KABOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

The Fire King’s onslaught wasn’t finished as one more meteor fell towards the planet with tremendous speed.

As Khaos was busy dodging the other meteors, the one that just entered the planet’s atmosphere started falling much quicker than the previous ones.

BOOOOOOOM!

The giant meteor crashed against the meteor in front of him that he had yet to destroy.

The meteors continued to fall towards the planet and Khaos felt the immense pain under weight of the meteors as he fell towards the planet.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! 

A large booming noise rang throughout the entire forest and resulted in creating a crater deep in into the planets crust.

Trying to push the massive meteors off of him, Khaos could feel his bones being crushed as he used all of his strength to finally push them back.

“Singe!" 

“S-Shit! These flames can damage my scales?!" Khaos fought through the pain and eventually regained his balance using his wings.

Khaos’ started regenerating his scales after being burned by the intense flames but he stop felt double the damage afterwards.

BOOOOOM!

CRACK! 

CRACK!

CRACK! 

Khaos used his full strength to make a hole in the meteor with his spiked gray tail.

The flames even ended up singeing his scales but started to regenerate little by little with the use of his unique skill [Immortal Body] which essential gives him ultra-regeneration.

 Khaos felt like it was difficult maneuver against larger, stronger, and more balanced opponent, making him curse his small adolescent draconic body for a second.

‘I’ll need to figure out how to stay balanced when I start to grow…' Khaos thought to himself as he charged up a ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ in his mouth. 

FLASH!

 The ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ stung his throat a little since this was the first time he was using it at full-power.

CRACKLE! 

CRACKLE!

The chaotic energy resembled a swirling vortex of energy.

The vortex of chaos energy had every color in it, but also none at all depending on who wielded it.

Though, Khaos’ energy was a mix of 2 colors right now.

His energy looked like a dark gray and crimson red vortex, resembling dark gray ash and crimson blood.

Then Khaos’ combined energy stated to form into the shape of a huge energy beam inside his mouth.

 “Let's see how strong my 'Chaotic Dragon Breath' can be at full-power…"

 FLASH!…

FWHOOOOOOOSHHH!!!

 Khaos' beam-like chaos energy-infused beneath hurled toward The Fire Wyvern King with tremendous speed and force, making him freeze in his tracks.

“Raragghh!" The entire chaos beam pierced through the wyvern king's heart as blood sprayed everywhere.

The powerful chaos beam, left a gaping hole in The Fire Wyvern King’s chest.

You could even see right through The Fire Wyvern King’s body as Khaos watched the crimson-red blood leak from his open wound.

“Pant... Pant...Pant…” The Fire Wyvern King tried to get up on his feet again but his legs eventually gave out as he fell back down immediately. 

THUD!!!

In the end, it seemed The Fire Wyvern King didn't even realize that his heart had already stopped beating, until it was already over. 

Khaos figured that the only reason he could even try to stand again, was because of the excitement and adrenaline of this satisfying battle.

Though, this last act of willpower in the wyvern king, made Chaos realize something right then…

 “What willpower you had, Fire Wyvern King... I admire your resolve and determination… But you won’t need to worry about such things any longer..." Khaos knew that, though The Fire Wyvern King was at a disadvantage since the very beginning.

Yet Khaos watched as The Fire Wyvern King still came up with clever ways of attacks and he never once lost his courage or will to fight in front of him.

 Khaos stood over the Fire Wyvern King giving him his respect before activating [Victim Of Chaos] to eat his dismantled corpse. 

Khaos also ate his mana core, which looked nearly destroyed already and was a light green in color. 

The mana core was a stage above his and he figured that if he consumed it, he would break through to the next stage and become a light yellow.

 “Chomppp… Gulp!" 

When Khaos consumed it, he started to feel his stomach tingle and forcibly shift. 

This meant that his mana core was being strengthened and lighter.

Khaos’ mana core seemed to be purifying and he even got a notification saying he broke through tho the next stage.

[Leviathan]: <<Host has reached the purple mana stage… Stats have increased significantly… Power Level has reached 400,000… You’ve also acquired the element of fire and now possesses fire mana… The skills, [Clone Summoning Magic], [Flaming Crimson Meteor], [Fire Immunity], [Flame King's Azure Inferno], [Flaming Mana Sphere], and the Ultimate Skill [Dragon God's Aura Of Chaos], have successfully been acquired!>>

 

 

0