“Emperor of Demise…”
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 1 Day Later… 

Location: The Araezia Empire…

Draque Endevius, also know as the “Emperor of Demise…”

The Emperor of the Araezia Empire is one of the strongest beings in the world and his title definitely isn’t for show.

Draque Endevius stood around 2.3- meters-tall and had a very defined body that wasn’t too small or bulky.

Draque had long jet-black hair and pale gray eyes that resembled death energy in its truest form.

Draque wore a long dark cloak or robe with an ancient symbol and the representation of death on his sleeve.

“What’s this?… Is this fear that I’m feeling? Or… Is it my insatiable hunger for battle?!” Draque started grabbing his arm as flashbacks of the shockwaves and vibrations he felt yesterday starting flooding into his mind.

“I’m getting ahead of myself…” Draque shook his head but he truly felt uncertainty for the first time in a long time.

“Won’t hurt to make sure…” Draque looked at the woman beside him who was the head battle-maid and was looking at him with an emotionless expression on her enviable face.

 The battle-maids are powerful group of women with immense potential and talent

Standing on the side of Draque’s throne, a tall woman with a slim but muscular body shorter and shorter than average, spiked yellow hair awaited his orders.

“Maribel… I need you to summon Amon.” Draque ordered her with a serious tone.

“As you command… Draque-Sama.” Maribel bowed and showed no emotion when in front of her ruler and only obeyed his commands.

———————————————————

Location: Imperial Castle, Draque’s Throne Room

“Maribel’s informed me of your summons… What’s seems to be the issue, my lord?” a man standing 1.8 meters-tall with a dark hood over his head bowed to his ruler.

“You need to find out who made that disturbance yesterday, Amon…” A deep regal voice filled with malice issued a command to his first servant and leader of his army.

“Don’t be hasty though… If they’re powerful enough for me to sense their energy, then you don’t stand a chance against them.” Draque said sternly.

“Your majesty… Nevermind… I understand my mission and will complete it efficiently.” Amon swallowed his true words and only nodded to his ruler’s order.

 “I want you to gather a team and snuff them out before they become a bigger nuisance to me, you understand?” Looking down at the leader of his imperial army with dark a grim expression, Draque’s pale gray aura started manifesting around his body.

FWOOOOOOSHHHH!!!

Draque’s pale gray aura grew larger and started to make the entire 500-meter-tall castle shake forcefully as the castle’s walls made from a indestructible mineral started to crack little by little.

The maids and guards who served the emperor suddenly noticed that the entire castle was shaking, almost like a planet quake was happening.

The looks on their face turned from smiles and laughs while working diligently for their emperor, to looks of absolute fear and despair.

Though, the energy they were feeling from these shockwaves was nobody other than their emperor himself, Draque Endevius…

The energy of death was spreading throughout the entire castle and could be felt by everyone in the castle, including Draque’s imperial harem making everyone come to the conclusion that something big was about happen.

———————————————————

Layer Of The Sacred Forest of Zielona

Khaos had been searching for refuge for a few day since his birthplace was destroyed during his battle with The Fire Wyvern King. 

Khaos was wandering the outer layer of the sacred forest in search for food and shelter.

Though in his earth, he ended up finding himself face-to-face with an apex predator of the forest.

"What's your business here dragon?" The being who towered over him asked as poisonous substances dripped from his moth and started releasing toxic fumes.

"I don't think you're worth telling…" Khaos responded as he noticed The Basilisk Emperor's skin starting to turn colors.

‘His skin was green at first but now it turned into a purple snake-like diamond pattern?’ Khaos was amazed by the phenomenon and he thought this was a different transformation.

"What was that?" The Basilisk Emperor asked in a rigid deep voice, barring his fangs then raising his neck frills trying to intimidate Khaos.

“I can guarantee that you won’t leave this forest alive!” The Basilisk Emperor boldly declared as a green aura erupted from his body.

The Basilisk Emperor stood around 14 meters tall and had giant curved fangs in his mouth.

He also had petrifying gaze and sharp talon-like claws that could secrete poisons as well.

"Drip… Drip… Drip…" Purple venom dripped from his fangs and giant tongue that hung from the side of his mouth as toxic fumes were release into the air every time he breathed.

"Lizard… You best get out of my sight, if you wanna live another day."  Khaos suddenly flared his nostrils subconsciously because of the toxic fumes. 

"What?! Why isn't my poison affecting you?" The Poisonous Basilisk Emperor asked with a surprised and confused voice leaving him shocked which was evident from the look on his face.

"I have a passive skill that gives me almost semi-immortality in regards to my physical form…" Khaos replied reflexively as he first thought that the poisonous breath would affect him.

This was only to he remember that he had his 5th-Tier unique skill called 'Immortal Body'.

 'Immortal Body', was a skill that gave him multiple different abilities.

one of these abilities happened to give him the power to neutralize a poison's effects while even giving him a semi-resistance to it afterward.

"Seems your poison might not be as lethal to me as you thought, huh?" Khaos asked, mocking The Basilisk Emperor right to his face.

"Hisssss! I despise you arrogant dragons from that accursed continent!" The Basilisk Emperor roared in anger barring his venomous fangs at Khaos while hissing loudly and running toward him on all fours.

"Do you now? I'm quite curious about this accursed continent you speak of… Would you like to tell me more?" Khaos asked him, a menacing grin appearing on his face as he used his wings to fly towards the Basilisk Emperor and stopped when he finally reached his massive face.

The two monsters then started to stare each other down. 

It was truly a staring battle of epic proportions as they used their killing intent to battle against each other mentally and spiritually.

"I'd never give you such valuable information! I'll end you here now… Before you grow too powerful!” The Basilisk Emperor yelled, using his spiked and poison-tipped tail to land a fatal blow that ultimately failed in the end.

WHOOOSHHHH!

CLASHHHH!

 "In all honesty… I don't think you're capable of pulling that off right now…" Khaos said quietly and countered him by doing the same.

“Let’s dance…” Khaos activated his 'Chaos Dragon Scales' to further increase his defense around his body and then used his tail to parry The Basilisk Emperors.

 Though Khaos had him beat in the mana, strength, and agility department, The Basilisk Emperor still stood his ground.

The Basilisk Emperor didn’t even seem fazed at all and he showed no signs of letting up just yet.

"PLOP!"

"SPLASH!"

"SPLASH!"

"SPLASH!"

"Toxic Projectiles!" The Basilisk Emperor started to use his deadly skill, 'Poisonous Breath' to spit green and purple toxic projectiles at Khaos.

“Too slow…” Khaos abused his agility and defensive stats to completely dodge the poison projectiles which were around 2 meters in length.

There were around 10 projectiles shaped like arrows or spears which were made from The Basilisk Emperor’s acid heading directly for Khaos.

BOOOOOOOM!

Tsssssssssss…

The acid projectiles suddenly crashed into the trees nearby.

The acid projectiles made the trees melt almost instantaneously because they were nearly as destructive as fluoroantimonic acid.

“I can create these poison projectiles using the acid produced by my stomach… They’re capable of easily incinerating human flesh down to their bones and even beyond that… They’re also capable of burning off certain Demi-human's flesh with relative ease.” The Basilisk Emperor told his enemy the source of his power which wasn’t a very smart play but Khaos had already figured as much.

These projectiles were made using destructive toxins that could be produced inside The Poisonous Basilisk Emperor's stomach. 

“I see… That’s quite the unique ability and body structure you possess.” Khaos knew these acid projectiles would be very tricky if he didn’t have his unique skill, [Immortal Body] and defensive skill [Chaos Dragon Scales].

Honestly, the acid was just more of an irritation to Khaos and caused nothing more than an enhanced burning sensation to his scales.

“Gasp…”  Khaos inhaled deeply, now breathing in the entire atmosphere which was filled with deadly toxins making his eyes water.

'This guy is quite tenacious…' Khaos thought while accidentally inhaling too much of the poison gas making him cough a couple of times before covering his nose and eyes.

"So… You're still alive huh?" The Poisonous Basilisk Emperor asked him in a disappointed and monotone voice.

"It seems so…" Replied Khaos as the poison gas eventually cleared giving him a chance to finally see again.

 'I'll finish this with one blow…' Khaos thought to himself as he readied himself for his next move.

“Not so fast…” Poisonous Basilisk Emperor seemed to quickly catch on to his movements and combat patterns.

“Toxic Breath of Calamity!" The Poisonous Basilisk Emperor shouted,  releasing a giant stream of purple and green poison that was aimed directly at Khaos, leaving him no time to dodge.

 "Clone Summoning Magic…" Khaos summoned 3 identical clones made of his chaos energy.

FLASH! 

FLASH!

FLASH!

The 3 different identical clones then emerged from his body, taking the brunt of the deadly poisonous substances created by The Poisonous Basilisk Emperor.

"Flaming Crimson Meteor…" Khaos' true body quickly summoned a giant formation that could pull a flaming meteor down from space. 

It seemed that Khaos was looking to crush The Basilisk Emperor entirely with just this one spell alone.

"Let's see how this destructive spell can be with my own mana…" Khaos enhanced the power of his 'Chaos Dragon Scales' using half of his mana while waiting for the destruction of the basilisk.

FWHOOOSHHHH!!!

Khaos watched in diligence as the giant meteor fell toward the The Basilisk Emperor at increasing speeds. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

"SCREECHHH! N-No! I’ve been an apex predator in this forest for too long! Why is this happening to me?!” The basilisk hissed and let out a cry of desperation as he struggled against the large meteor that was actively crashing into his body.

[10,000,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To The Basilisk Emperor]

  “I'm not done yet…" Khaos started to use the full power of his skill, [Flame King's Inferno], a powerful natural disaster that resembled a fiery tornado finally cutting him down at last.

[5,000,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To The Basilisk Emperor!]

[5,000,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To The Basilisk Emperor!]

[5,000,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To The Basilisk Emperor!]

[5,000,000 Damage Has Been Inflicted To The Basilisk Emperor!]

<<Poisonous Basilisk Emperor>>:  {HP: 20,000,000 - 0}

"THUD!"

After fighting for nearly an entire day, The Basilisk Emperor finally fell limp to the ground making debris fly through the air.

The only thing left behind was half of its body which looked severely mangled and nearly destroyed.

 “Quite a tough opponent I’ve defeated… The power I get from consuming him should be worth it.” Khaos activated  'Victim Of Chaos', to do the same thing he did to The Fire Wyvern King. 

FLASH!

Khaos then started to use the flesh of the The Basilisk Emperor's body and mana core to create the pill-shaped sphere of energy.

The energy-shaped pill only contained half of The Basilisk Emperor’s body but his mana core was still fully intact.

“Gulp…” Khaos devoured the energy sphere which was glowing dark green as he felt the effects immediately. 

“AGHHHHH!” Khaos could sense the change in his power and felt his mana core slowly morphing inside his stomach.

FLASH!

[Leviathan]: << Host has successfully defeated The Poison Basilisk Emperor! All stats have been increased significantly... A few skills have been leveled up! Power Level has reached 800,000! Skill acquisition processing… Extra skill, ‘[Eyes of Chaos] has been acquired! [Poisonous Dragon Breath], [Semi-Poison Resistance], and [Toxic Breath of Calamity], have all successfully been acquired.]

[Leviathan] - <<Ding!>> Congratulations! Mana has successfully entered the light-blue stage...>>

  Upon eating The Basilisk Emperor, Khaos could feel that he finally broke through two stages and now possessed a dark-blue core stage.

This meant that his total mana capacity would become stable and pure in quality. 

Khaos also saw that he gained some powerful new skills and he looked very pleased with his earnings.

“Status…” Khaos decided to take a look at his new skill to find out what they do.

{Unique Magic Skill} - [Dragon God's Aura Of Chaos] - Release the raging Aura of The Dragon God Of Chaos! It will make all opponents in your presence with a weak will fear you! They'll tremble at the might of your power! Gives a %30 chance to instant kill. Increases with every level and evolution, and the more mana you use to activate, the stronger it will be. Can also be used to enhance your power, spiritual energy, and willpower on your weapons or limbs.

  [Cost: Depends On How Much Mana You Imbue Into Your Aura.]- [Cooldown Rate- Depends On Total Mana Capacity.]

{Legendary Magic Skill}- [Toxic Breath of Calamity]: Allows the user to create 2 giant streams of green and purple poison that can be released from the mouth or claws… Power increases with every level and evolution path.

[MP Cost: 50,000/ Cooldown Rate:7 Seconds]

{Rare Magic Skill} - [Flaming Dragons Breath]: Unleash a devastating breath of dragon fire at your enemies! Power increases with every level and evolution path.

  [Cost: 50,000 MP] - [Cooldown Rate: 5 Seconds]

{Rare Magic Skill} - [Semi-Poison Immunity]- Gives 20% immunity to all mortal-made poisons and skills. If a poison is made from a Unique Skill, it will negate the effects of the poison by 5%.

[Cost: 30,000 MP.] [Cooldown Rate: 3 Seconds]

{Rare Magic Skill} - [Poisonous Dragon breath]- Gives you the power to create a dragon's breath of a purple poisonous substance. Power will be raised accordingly with every level and evolution path.

  [Cost: 50,000 MP.] - [Cooldown Rate: 5 Seconds.]

{Unnamed Magic Skill…} [Eyes Of Chaos]- An extra skill, giving the user the ability to see an opponent's stats, energy, and abilities while also giving them the ability to sense, see and communicate with all forms of life.]

[Cost: 50,000 MP] - [ Passive Skill] -[Target Range- 50 KM]

[Status Effects: Fear, Confusion, Panic, Hallucinations, Despair, Submission! {

(If someone looks directly into the Eyes Of Chaos, it will cause them to fear for their lives… Power increases  with training and every evolution path.)

{Legendary Magic Skill} [Flaming Crimson Meteor] - [Gives the user the ability to summon meteors from space and is only limited by the user's mana, magic power, and stamina…]

[MP Cost: 70,000 Per Meteor/ Cooldown Rate: 5 Seconds]

{Legendary Magic} [Flame King’s Azure Inferno] - Allows the user to summon a giant tornado made of azure-blue flames which can reach the temperature of 5,500 Degrees Fahrenheit. Only limited by the user's energy and stamina. This spell will increase with each level and evolution path.

[MP Cost: 150,000/ Cooldown Rate: 5 Seconds]

{Legendary Magic} [Flaming Mana Sphere] - Allows the user to create a giant sphere made of pure fire mana allowing them to launch at or entrap their enemies. Only limited by the user's energy and stamina. This sleek becomes more powerful with every evolution path.

[MP Cost- 50,000/ Cooldown Rate: 5 Seconds]

{Forbidden Magic} [Clone Summoning Magic] - Allows the user to summon identical clones of their body. The intelligence of these clones is based on the user's intellect and they can even wield the same spells as the user's original body. The identical clones can also replicate the user's physical strength and regeneration abilities. Usability increases with every level and evolution path.

[MP Cost: 100,000 Per Clone/ Cooldown Rate: 10 Seconds]

[Leviathan]: You’ve reached the maximum power level needed to evolve... Would you like to start your evolution, (Yes?/No?)>>

“Yes…” Khaos replied quickly as he heard Leviathan telling him that he could finally evolve. 

He was beyond exhausted now and needed to find refuge to sleep for the night.

Deciding it’s not worth the trouble, he settles on laying behind the large green shrubs near the outer layer of the sacred forest.

[Leviathan]: <<Understood master… Evolution Commencing… Estimated time of completion: 24 Hours…>>

After Khaos’ evolution began, his eyelids slowly started to become heavier. 

Then finally, his heart rate slowed down leaving darkness to envelop him entirely as he quickly drifted off to sleep.

0