“An Adult Dragon’s Presence…”
167 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   <<Status>> 

    [Power Level]: [5 Million]

        [Age]: [Adult Chaos Dragon] 

[Realm of Existence]: [True Quasi-Deity]

  [HP]: [50,000]

   [MP]: [∞]

    [Strength]: [35,000]

     [Speed]: [33,000]

     [Vitality]: [25,000]

   [Dexterity]: [10,000] 

    [Defense]: [28,000]

      [Stamina]: [15,900]

         [Resistance]: [15,000]

   <<Skills>>           

{Rare Magic Skills}: [Flaming Dragon’s Breath: Lvl 2], [Poisonous Dragon’s Breath: Lvl 1], [Semi-Poison Immunity:Lvl 1]

{Legendary Magic Skills}: [Chaos Dragon Scales:Lvl 5], [Dragon Transformation:Lvl 5], [Flaming Mana Sphere:Lvl 1], [Flame King’s Azure Inferno:Lvl 2] Toxic Breath of Calamity:Lvl 1],[Flaming Crimson Meteor:Lvl 2], [Chaotic Dragon Breath:Lvl 5], [Fire Nullification Immunity:Lvl 3}, 

{Unique Magic Skills}: [Immortal Body], [Victim of Chaos], [Infinite Energy] , [Dragon God’s Aura of Chaos]

{Forbidden Magic Skills}: [Identical Clone Creation]

{Unnamed Magic Skill…}: [Eyes of Chaos]

2 Weeks Later...

“I see…” Khaos suddenly opened his golden-yellow eyes, revealing a golden glare that reflected even the sunlight itself.

“I’ve acquired many valuable skills... I've even raised my power level by leaps and bounds during these past 2 weeks …” Khaos started to sit up finding that his energy was more stable than it was before.

“Hmm...” Khaos then stretched out his body then looked down at the ground.

Khaos saw the ground in his peripheral vision and it looked as if he was much further away from it.

“It seems that I've grown considerably…” 

Khaos now measured 40 meters tall and weighed nearly 10,000 pounds after his evolution.

Khaos found that his dragon form went from being the size of a large human to the size of a proper adult dragon in its prime.

His evolved dragon body was covered in pure gray and crimson red scales and they were significantly more durable than before.

On his head, his obsidian black horns grew even larger and now measured around 10 meters long to accommodate his new height. 

If you looked even closer at his face, you could see a small ruby-red diamond on the middle of his forehead holding races if fire mana.

Then, embedded into the ground, his obsidian black claws were radiating chaos energy growing even longer and tougher than they were before.

“5 Million already? I guess that’s only based on my hidden potential and not my actual combat power…” Khaos suddenly remember how much power he felt coming from his mother in his dream.

“Considering my power level is already 8 million… Mother’s power must be unfathomable.

 In the form of a massive eastern-style dragon that spanned across thousands of galaxies holding a pure chaotic and destructive aura.

His mom’s face alone was bigger than even the largest stars in the cosmos.

Khaos still felt fear from his mother and had nightmares of that day giving him cold sweats in his sleep making him stay up most nights to train until exhaustion.

After consuming the mana of 2 A-rank beast emperor’s, Khaos’ power level suddenly skyrocketed into the millions surprising for a second.

What Khaos didn’t know, is that his power level is only based on his hidden potential of the destruction he’d be able to ensue and not actually his combat power.

Khaos destroyed many regions in the forest just from his training alone.

The destruction he caused then alerted every single living being in the Sacred Forest of Zielona and even The Araezia Empire…

Despite not having a bi-pedal form dragon, Khaos was able to train with his clones nonstop until their stats were completely depleted.

After 2 months of brutal and intense training, Khaos’  power levels had increased by so much that he figured he’d be able to destroy continents or even small planets soon.

"Time to make my presence known…” Khaos used his 5th-Tier Skill, ‘Clone Summoning Magic’ to summon 1 identical clone which possessed only half of his power.

“Go...” Khaos commanded his clone to leave as it nodded its head once then quickly scattered into the forest surprisingly quietly for its size. 

As Khaos looked through the eyes of his clone using his extra skill ‘Eyes of Chaos, he saw that the clone was acting as if it were its individual being.

Khaos’ clone even possessed its own consciousness, intellect, and free will which he couldn't believe at first.

The clone started to wander around the sacred forest eating and scaring off low-ranking monsters. 

2 days have already passed by and it seemed that his clone found itself lost in the middle of the sacred forest. 

"I've always had a bad sense of direction, but I can feel some kind of energy interacting with my own…”

“It's almost like it's purposely drawing me towards it… Rumble!" Khaos then heard his stomach growl.

Khaos quickly looked down only to remember that he’d been on an empty stomach ever since he defeated all the monsters in the outer layer of the sacred forest.

"Dammit… I don't want to move any closer to my clone but I have no choice...” Khaos sighed in defeat as he unfurled his wings and started to fly closer to his clone's location.

It wasn't to say that Khaos was too lazy to hunt himself but all the smaller magic beasts made sure to stay out of his way at all times so he sent his clone to hunt for him instead.

Each time his true body would take even one step into the inner layers of the forest, every magic beast from rank F—C would run away from him. 

Though, the beast and monsters at the highest ranks of B-S, either paid him no mind at all… Or stayed out of his way because they didn’t want to deal with the unnecessary trouble it’d bring them.

“I need to rest for a while... Right here should be fine for the night.” Khaos said tiredly as he decided to lay down just behind some large green and brown shrubs near the outermost layers of the sacred forest.

Despite the use of passive effects from his unique skill [Immortal Body], he still felt all his fatigue catch up with him as quickly as he managed to amass it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Days Later…

Location- Middle-Layer In The Sacred Forest of Zielona

After replenishing his energy using the connection to his clone, Khaos had been sleeping for an entire day already so he opened up his eyes. 

When he opened his eyes, the beings he saw standing in front of him made a look of disgust appear on his face.

Parked in front of him on the long trail leading to The Araezia Empire, was a large white and gold wooden carriage. 

The luxurious carriage seemed like they being pulled by two giant obsidian black pegasuses.

They also looked disciplined as they stood proudly and unmoving like steel.

The two majestic pegasuses had giant black angel-like wings on the sides of their backs and golden-yellow eyes.

They were also well groomed and looked like they were owned by nobles or even members of royalty which piqued Khaos’ interest.

Khaos could sense 5 human-like mana signatures.

By using extra skill ‘Eyes of Chaos’, he gained the ability to sense all energy signatures that contain life as he has enough energy to do so.

“Snacks or main dish?…” Khaos had a murderous look in his eyes.

“Drip… Drip…” Drool mixed with strong acidic properties started to drip out of his mouth and onto the ground under him leaving it scorched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, the carriage stopped right in front of the devastation.

The entire area was destroyed from Khaos’ and The Basilisk Emperor that happened months ago in their legendary 3 day battle.

“Let's see what they think about the aftermath left behind from my battles...” Khaos started to find this small encounter amusing.

He cracked a small smile and sat quietly, listening to the humans converse in front of his clone.

In all honesty, he couldn't believe he would already have a run-in with humans in his new life. 

He could feel his blood starting to pump faster and adrenaline started rushing through his veins. 

He felt this way even though it seemed none of the humans could sense his presence or energy.

On the other hand, they also couldn’t see or detect him since he was too far away. 

Not to mention, the clone he was using to act as his ‘eyes’ didn’t have anywhere near the power level of him so it blended in with the forest as any ordinary beast.

Standing a few feet in front of the carriage were 5 humans mixed with men and women.

They looked like they could be adventurers from their demeanors and energy.

The adventurers were gazing down at the devastation that left massive craters behind.

In front of them,  a massive crater that was nearly 200 feet deep into the ground leaving nothing behind.

“Who or what do you think has the power to cause this, Vice-Captain Zefir?” One of the adventurers asked nervously.

The adventurer who spoke sounded like a teenage girl but she got the attention of the rest of her party.

They all had the same question floating around in all of their minds as well.

“Who knows… It could be The Fire Wyvern King, Basilisk Emperor or the Phoenix Empress, considering these scorch marks and the craters…” Replied The Vice-Captain, a man named Zefir who had a deep voice and sounded like a trained soldier.

“Hmm… This is unusual.” Zefir said as he bent down and touched the scorched earth with two fingers leaving gray ash on his fingertips which he blew off after.

“You think that I’d be best to report this to the higher-ups...” A third voice which sounded like a mature woman asked Zefir.

“Don't you think so, Moss?” The mature woman asked the green-haired boy Moss in a relaxed and playful tone nudging him with her elbow a few times.

“Not necessarily, Camille-San… I believe we should let Vice-Captain Zefir and Captain Isabella decide!”  Moss could be seen blushing, trying to hide his face and was visibly angry with Camille’s shenanigans.

“Stop messing around, Camille… It’d be smart to take care of this conniving fox woman first!” The 4th adventurer sounded like a young teenage girl and had a sadistic and demanding tone as her fire mana started to swell up.

“Shut it, Margaret… All of you, come here now.” The captain of the adventuring group called ‘Neutral 5’, ordered her subordinates to shut up and follow her.

‘It seems the leader may have noticed me already…’ Khaos’ clone tried to move closer to get a better look.

Through his clone's eyes, Khaos could see that the adventurers were all clad in durable black metallic-like armor.

They all have off energy fluctuations and some were stronger and durable than the others.

Also, they already had their swords drawn which seemed quite reliable since Khaos could sense the small magic energy fluctuations coming from them.

On the ground, hunched over in front of them, a girl had black metallic handcuffs around her wrists and ankles looked up at Neutral 5 with a tense expression.

The woman on the ground, was the Nine-Tailed Fox Demi-human princess born in the Nine-Tails Kingdom of Atorus. (Pronounced: Ata-rus) 

The Nine-Tailed Fox woman stood around 175 Cm tall in height and had dark orange fur.

She had 2 long orange ears that were black on the inside.

If you looked at her closer, you could see  the cuts and bruises all over her body and face.

‘Is this finally the end for me…’ The Nine-Tailed Fox Woman thought to herself, slamming her hands on the cold and hard ground.

‘Why did I set out on my own in the first place… It was a mistake, I should've listened to mother.’ The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess could only close her eyes tightly and wait for her fate.

“W-Why?…” The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess even winced as the adventures stood over her.

The members of Neutral 5 were looking down at her with looks of disgust or pity which hurt her pride and made tears well up in her eyes.

"Captain Isabella…" The Vice-Captain of the S-Rank adventuring group suddenly said his captain’s names with a firm but respectful tone.

"What is it, Zefir?" Isabella, the captain of ‘Neutral 5’, asked looking at her vice-captain with a questioning and cold gaze.

"She looks to be of royal blood so I don’t shouldn't act too rashly… Don't you think, Captain?" Zefir, The vice-the captain asked looking up at Isabella with a nervous but well-hidden gaze which was kept away from the rest of their group.

 Isabella nodded once before sighing and looking down at the nine-tailed fox woman laying down in front of her. "Get up off the ground and stop playing dead you damn vixen fox!"

“Jet-black hair and purple eyes...” When Khaos’ clone looked at her closer, he could see the being possessing the strongest energy signature he had ever felt since being born.

The powerful woman had long jet-black hair and galaxy purple eyes that could literally stare into your soul and emotions.

She as wielding weapons and armorof way higher quality than her subordinates.

“Your status means nothing to me so don't try to negotiate…” Isabella said with a monotone voice as she proceeded to kick the fox Demi-human in her ribs repeatedly.

"Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!” Isabella kicked her four more times.

You could hear the sound of bones breaking as she kicked the Nine-Tailed Fox Princess’s ribs, before bending down to whisper something in her ear which only the alone could hear.

“Listen to me…" Isabella spoke with a soft tone making sure only the Fox Demi-human woman could hear her words.

“On the other side of this canyon… Lays an ancient dragon I never even imagined existed…" Isabella looked towards the cave with an indifferent expression pausing for a second before continuing. 

“You should try to ask them to be your familiar or just beg them for mercy or salvation… Yes… I know it sounds quite naive… It may even be courting your death… But… At least you won't become a slave to the disgusting and filthy nobles or royalty!" 

The fox Demi-Human Princess's ears suddenly perked up and started to wiggle back and forth.

“Coughhhh!” 

“Splat!” 

The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess coughed up a little blood trying to catch her breath from the pain she felt coming from her ribs. 

“R-Really?! Pant… Pant…” The Nine-Tailed Fox princess was still gasping for breath and holding her stomach.

The fact that she was humiliated and coughed up blood with just a single blow from the cold and emotionless woman’s punch made her angry for the first time in her life.

The humiliation, the helplessness, despair, rage and anger she felt started to feed a hunger for power that change her personality entire.

“W-Why are you helping me?” —The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess inhaled— “ Won’t you tell your party that I’ve escaped? If you know of my true linage and background, then what’s your motive?"… The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess asked with a sense of urgency and fear hidden in her voice.

Isabella cracked a small grin, "No… Just think of this as a favor in case you manage to get on that dragon's good side…”

“As you can see, I'm quite interested in them so I won't tell anyone of this incident, now go!" Isabella yelled loudly at the Nine-Tailed Fox Princess as she imbued her aura into her voice.

"R-Right" The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess  replied before she turned around and asked one last question.

"Thank you, my savior…" She bowed before continuing, "What will happen when you cut these shackles off and they see me running away?…" The Nine-Tailed Fox Princess asked with worry tinged in her voice.

"I'll take care of it… The name's Isabella Envy by the way! it's nice to meet you, Princess Maiya…" Isabella replied with a soft voice before cutting both of the shackles around Princess Maiya’s wrists and ankles.

"Y-You know my name, Isabella-Sama?!" Princess Maiya asked with a sudden curiosity and a bit of excitement in her voice.

Waiting for Isabella’s answer, Maiya’s two fox tails wagged behind her which Isabella thought was cute.

"Of course, I do" Isabella answered. "You'd be surprised to hear all the things I know about princess…" Isabella then cut the chains off with her katana.

Isabella’s katana was a legendary sword with a silver blade in a white sheath with the symbol of a blue azure dragon on it.

"Clang!" 

"Clang!"

Princess Maiya looked down at her wrist and ankles.

Looking down at where the shackles once were, she blinked a couple times before the realization of her freedom finally hit her.

“I can sense a mighty swordsman-like will coming from your soul... You’ll probably need this then...” Isabella said softly as she gently tossed the same white katana she used to cut the shackles off right at Princess Maiya’s feet.

“Uhh, captain... Why are you giving her your legendary katana?” Zefir asked with a questioning gaze as he looked over at Isabella confusion all over his face.

"Don’t worry... This sword can’t handle my power any longer and as you know... It’s almost time for me to search for “it”...” Isabella replied quickly to Zefir.

Zefir understood the meaning of her words and actions immediately after deciding to not pry any further.

“I understand...” Zefir replied with a soft voice making the other others finally feel at ease again.

“T-Thank you Isabella-Sama... I’ll never forget your face or what you've done for me!” Princess Maiya thanked Isabella again and then picked up the sword that was given to her as she got back up on both of her feet using all the strength she could muster.

Before she walked away completely she took one last look at the woman’s face that she called her savior as she was trying to ingrain it into her memories.

The 3 adventurers that were standing beside Captain Isabella and Vice-Captain Zefir, were visibly confused about the situation.

It was clear that they had their suspicions about what was happening right in front of them. 

Though since they were terrified of Isabella they decided to forget about what they saw that day. 

'I have a feeling a great change will happen soon… Is this world ready for the abomination they've unleashed?…' Isabella was in thought and only stared at Maiya's back.

Isabella could be seen smiling a genuine smile which had never be seen on her face. 

“Eh?” This shocked even Zefir as even he couldn't manage to get a smile or laugh from his captain not even once.

"I hope you make it there safe, Princess…" Isabella said quietly continuing to watch Maiya run away.

Meanwhile, Princess Maiya was using all her strength to run away.

Princess Maiya left without looking back as the sun came over the horizon bathing her entire visage in its sunlight.

Isabella then looked at Zefir and the rest of her 3 subordinates as she then spoke in a cold and commanding voice, "That little stunt you guy's pulled just now… I don't recall it being a part of our mission.  You’ll receive your punishment when we make it back to camp, you understand?" 

The 3 adventurers except for Zefir, all immediately bowed their heads down.

They then started moving down to lick Isabella's boots and answered her quickly,"Y-Yes, Isabella-Sama! We all accept punishment for our incompetence without question!" Yelling in unison, they kowtowed even lower to the ground with great enthusiasm.

"I'm beginning to think you guys are enjoying this kinda treatment… Will you 3 ever learn your places?" Zefir spoke to them with a raspy deep voice.

Zefir was annoyed but he was used to seeing this kind of thing.

In the end, he only watched them with a bored and exasperated expression on his face. 

The Vice-Captain of ‘Neutral 5’ Zefir, was known to be a true hot-head and warrior by nature.

Zefir hated sitting still in one place for too long without engaging in battle.

Suffering this kind of static movement was almost like torture for him.

"Did I tell you to lick the dirt off my boots yet you bastards?!" Isabella shouted with anger visible in her voice.

A few veins in her forehead started swelling and her left eye suddenly turned completely black. 

FLASH!!!

Only magic particles could be seen floating around Isabella’s eye.

But… It seemed as if nothing was there. 

Like there was nothing left behind…

 Only a pure darkness was left behind in her left eye and there wasn’t even a faint trace that she had a pupil before.

"Demon Eye of Envy: Thought Coercion"

"What happened here today will be forgotten, right?" Isabella then asked the trio telepathically.

Isabella used her visual prowess to forcibly erase this memory from their minds like she had to do a few times before.

"Yes, Isabella-Sama… What happened here today will be forgotten." The trio nodded their heads in unison and instantly fell unconscious.

This meant that her visual prowess worked, but every time she uses this ability, it takes a tremendous toll on her eye.

"It looks like it worked…” Zefir confirmed in a low voice tossing the unconscious trio over his shoulder.

Zefir then summoned his soul dimension outside of his body.

This ability was quite rare and only those of his clan actually possessed this technique. 

Suddenly, Zefir threw the trio into his soul dimension, which was a place resembling a vast desert of sand.

"I still want to find out who or what did this but now isn't the time, huh captain?”  excitement, malice and interest could now be seen in Zefir’s vermillion red eyes which have seen many dark secrets.

"Yes… Let's go." Isabella answered in a firm but urgent tone, squinting her eyes at Zefir with a stern and unwavering gaze.

Isabella didn't mind doing these kinds of things to her subordinates if it meant keeping them safe, but it seemed she had bigger issues to handle at the moment…

0