Flaxans[2]
496 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_____________________________________________

[▪︎Klaxia, Flaxan Dimension▪︎]

My eyes narrow as I scan the place. We are on an extremely wide empty street between two blue-painted skyscrapers with distinct conical heads.

All around us, numerous towering skyscrapers are destroyed. Debris and piles and rubble are scattered all over and under them are mangled bodies glistening with blood of various colors.

The whole place reeks of blood, decay, and dirt. Just around the corner, bits and pieces of Flaxans and different kinds of aliens lie around—painting an eerie picture.

This is Klaxia, the crown city of the Flaxan Empire, and... it's in ruins.

Glancing up, I observe the pinkish sky littered with blue and white fluffy clouds illuminated by the shining star in the distance and inhale deeply with a satisfied smile on my face.

"My Lord, what are your orders?"

A beautiful female Xyrian with a curvy figure highlighted by her suit adorned with some intricate patterns and a distinct insignia on her chest approaches and asks seriously.

"Tell the squadrons to spread our across the city and look for signs of life."

I order firmly.

She nods, presses a button on her ears, and swiftly mutters a series of commands.

Instantly, the containers open and from within numerous disc-shaped drones, pillar-like satellites and small H-shaped hover crafts emerge.

The army divides and moves towards different parts of the city with each division taking a batch of drones—the soldiers driving the crafts— and the satellites soar into the sky.

The Commander is still standing beside me as the army moves so I ask,

"What is your name Commander?"

"My name is Zelda, my Lord. I'm a member of the Belrus family and one of the successful subjects of the V-Initiative."

She says eagerly with a smile, her voice brimming with pride.

Oh, I see, General Xris' family member. The V-Initiative is the plan of turning some worthy Xyrians into supers using a new Compound V strain.

This strain boosts their physique to superhuman levels, increases their already genetically engineered lifespan, and amplifies their [Technopathy]. 

I can see why Seraph appointed her as the Commander of this mission. She's more than qualified for it.

"Then I trust I can leave everything in your capable hands right?"

I ask with a charming smile that makes her fluster a bit but she composes herself within seconds.

"Of course my Lord, I can assure you that everything will be alright."

She nods heavily with a serious expression on her face.

"Good."

I reply and blast into the pink sky. I stop high above the city—just below the clouds—and properly gaze at the ruined megacity that stretches miles and miles seemingly with no end.

After a few minutes, with a large sonic boom, I fly away towards another location.

Ten minutes later, I find myself above another megacity—smaller than the capital—just as ruined as the capital and unfurl my awareness to cover its wholesome.

...No survivors. This is more serious than I thought.

Again, after one last glance, I leave and move to another destroyed city. 

This time upon scanning it, I notice survivors from different races lurking around in the darkness—injured and tired—afraid of coming out.

Once again, I leave for another city but this time I don't stop and fly across different megacity cities, towns, colonies, and oceans and end in space—right next to a destroyed Spacestation the size of a city on Earth.

Omni-man really did a number on them. This is genocide of planetary proportions. 

I thought he will just destroy some stuff, kill some people and leave as a warning but this... not expecting this, not that I'm complaining.

All this is just the work of one Viltrumite Soldier whose not even among the top five. I've never lusted over something as much as I am on the Viltrumites and this has even increased it.

How long did it even take for him to do this? Days, weeks, months?...Hours? 

I guess I won't know until I take a look at their database considering the time dilation between this Dimension and the one I'm familiar with.

This Dimension operates on a different time frame than anything I've seen. Time moves way faster here, meaning decades here is like weeks or even days depending on the other dimension. 

The applications of utilizing this advantage are almost endless. Imagine this, let's say one year here is equal to let's assume a day. 

Just think about all the progress you can make. Need to train for an international match on the next day? Just pop here, train for a whole year and come back just in time for the match with an extremely ripped body and win it.

It's because of this that the Flaxans developed at an extremely fast rate and even managed to come up with a way to breach into other Dimensions.

Thus, starting their goals of Dimensional conquest. 

This space together with their technology is like a God-sent gift...and I intend to cherish it dearly. 

Now then, let's save this ruined piece of civilization and add it to my growing Imperium.

•☆•☆•

[▪︎Prime Throne Room, Klaxia▪︎]

"You requested an audience, what seems to be the problem Zor Zaxal?"

I question with a domineering tone, currently sitting on a hovering triangular throne in a white hall.

The hall is extremely wide with crystalline spiral pillars running along its sides. Standing near them—on both sides—are my Xyrian soldiers with their weapons floating beside them.

Right in the middle of the hall, ten male and female Flaxans dressed in the same sophisticated and luxurious attire are standing—completely nervous.

My firm eyes are fixed on the tallest and serious middle-aged Flaxan garbed in a fitting luxurious robe that has its hems kissing the white floor.

"My Lord, my Family and I just want to thank you for helping us rebuild after the Destroyer wreaked his havoc upon our beloved Empire and decimated our people. Words can't describe how happy and honored we are to have you here with us."

He says passionately and bows his head lightly, the rest soon follow and repeat his actions.

I intentionally yawn loudly as I prop my chin up with my fist, my elbow fixed on the armrest.

The soldiers chuckle and but he ignores it and raises his head to look at my face, trying his best not to frown with the others behind him just lowering their heads.

"Is that all you have to say?"

I ask with a bored tone.

"No, my Lord. My family and I were just wondering if and when you'll leave."

He says and immediately the hall drenches with silence.

Hehe, this guy is brave I'll give him that but I didn't think his pride and stupidity is this high. 

His family is the ruling power of the Empire and when Omni-man came, they were hiding deep within a bunker in a nearby city.

It's only after we cleared the city and started rebuilding it did we discover these people buried underneath tons of rubble. 

The only reason they're still alive is that I want to build some form of image among the slave and Flaxan populace but it seems their leader isn't interested in living.

"Hmm, I'll leave eventually but my people will stay. If you haven't figured it out already, this place belongs to me now and that's how it's going to do for a long time. Do you have any problems with that?"

I ask calmly with a smile that makes my soldiers flinch slightly but a deep frown draws on Zor's face.

"As I said, we appreciate the efforts, and your kindness will be rewarded but it's time the Empire falls back into the hands of its people—our people."

He remarks, stressing the last part as if it will make a difference.

"And if I say no?"

My smile deepens eerily and a determined glint flashes across his eyes.

"Then we'll have to use force."

He asserts dangerously and the room becomes silent again.

But my laughter breaks it...

"Hahaha, you're a funny Flaxan I'll give you that but sadly, I don't have time to entertain your bullshit."

My laughter ceases and before he can continue, I snap my fingers—making his head pop.

"I hope you guys are satisfied with my arrangements?"

I ask with a dark grin as the other members of the family gaze at Zor's dead body with his blood marred on their faces, absolutely horrified and trembling in fear.

"Y-Y-Yes, M-My L——Emperor."

One of the shaking men manages to reply fearfully.

"I like the sound of that."

I smirk evilly as one of the Xyrians waves their hands and send some bots to clean up the mess.

Now then, let's start my plans.

•☆•

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

12