Prime Vs Battle Beast[2]
253 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎15th July 2003▪︎]

He roars a roar so loud that the section of his pit trembles and with a loud boom, his figure appears above the pit.

With a flash, his body disappears and reemerges a distance away from the pit, on the slightly cracked ground with a thump.

The upper and lower parts of his armor are destroyed, displaying his furry chest riddled with building muscles and his thick beam-like legs with his body covered in only dirt.

There are no scratches or injuries on him and firmly in his grasp is his trusty unblemished mace and sword, his thick mane flowing behind him with his braided beard swaying.

On his face is an animalistic grin deeply plastered on it and his eyes are lit up as if blazing with unadulterated fighting intent.

Tsk, this is going to be harder than Omni-man.

"I knew it! You are worthy! I didn't have any expectations when I came to this world but you've shattered them to pieces! Something I'm glad for. 

"This is the battle I've been looking for, a battle to the death! They'll sing about our glories after one of us lives this day! Let's begin!"

He remarks with a booming voice filled with a primal sense of bloodlust, his eyes flashing as with a broad grin drawing on his face, he flashes.

The world slows down to a stop as with a thought, a truck-sized barrier forms behind me and blocks Battle Beast's strike.

As the barrier breaks apart, I slither to his side and respond with a heavy overhead kick.

Smiling, he expertly shifts his body and dodges it. Then, he counters with an upward swing of his mace at extremely fast speeds... speeds faster than what I can react to.

Unable to dodge, the attack hits me square on my jaw and throws me upwards as the manageable pain rocks my mind.

Without a second passing, he appears above me instantly with a two-fold downward strike from his mace and sword aiming towards my face. 

[Force Push]

I immediately utilize this technique with all my might just as the sides of his sword and the spikes on his mace hits my eyes and as if a nuclear bomb just detonated, a massive shockwave of enormous proportions ripples everywhere, ripping the above clouds and the frozen animals to pieces and blowing Battle Beast away at blinding speeds.

Frowning, I immediately burst through the air and chase after him. 

Reaching his position, I see him adjusting his posture midair while dazed and disoriented but, infusing [Psychokinesis] to my fists, I strike his nose with my full force, blasting his body further away through the frozen sky.

With unrelenting force and effort, I continue blasting him further away by raining down ridiculously strong punches and kicks to his face, preventing him from orienting himself.

Seeing him still dazed as we reach the ocean, a smile draws to my face so I stop to hover and while his velocity only increases, I stretch my hand towards him and utilize another concentrated full powered [Force Push].

Like a speeding jet, his body zooms away at extreme speeds as the water below him parts both sides and remains stuck in a wave-like image, trailing his straight path.

I follow as his speeding figure disappears from the capacity of my sight in the direction of an uninhabitable island.

In seconds, I arrive and stop to hover above the sprawling beach filled with brown sand. My perception is now in sync with moving time.

In front of me, a long and large trail extending from below where I'm hovering to the middle of the island with destroyed trees, and vegetation along the sides is before my eyes.

Extending my awareness to cover the Island instantly, I pick up his location.

He's holding his head as he gradually stands up from a deep crater—hundreds of meters in length—his white nose is covered in minuscule scratches, and his icy blue eyes a little watery but apart from that there's no damage on his body.

A fucking monster. Hundreds of years' worth of memories do not do justice to his capabilities. 

After all, he hasn't fought similarly powerful individuals before and if he did...well, he would crush all of them.

...Omni-man wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, I can't even make him fucking bleed.

Tch, I can kill him but it'll take too long...too long even for me who is breaking through the limits of time.

Should I even kill him? No, that'll be a huge mistake. This guy is the exact definition of a weapon...a weapon I very much want.

...He won't die today but for what I have in mind to work, it'll take time and considerable effort given his mental strength. 

So I'll do this in stages...

Stage one, soften him like Thanksgiving Turkey...

Zoning out and focusing intently—as Battle Beasts starts getting aware—I release the limits of my [Hyper Awareness], concentrate it, and direct it upwards while also assaulting Battle Beast's relatively weak mind with [Telepathic] weaponry.

The view of the boundless reaches of space assaults my mind as my perception starts expanding, filling me up with new material information as it envelops space debris, satellites, particles, etc.

In a few seconds, my target is acquired. A bulky black asteroid the size of a small country moving slowly towards Earth.

A meteoroid that was calculated today by NASA and other experts to hit Earth this evening. Something I'm scheduled to destroy later on secretly.

Knowledge is power as the say...

Without wasting time, I stretch forth my hand vertically, and as, screaming in pain Battle Beast struggles to stand up, I bring it down with a considerable amount of force.

"Aaaagh!"

Roaring so loud that most of the vegetation trembles while recklessly breaking and destroying his surroundings with his weapons, I increase the intensity of the mental attacks with a cruel smile on my face.

This time, he throws his weapons away and begins to claw away at his head. 

His eyes are blood red as he falls to his knees, his white fur gradually getting stained with blood as his menacing claws tear away at his flesh.

<Boom!>

As if signaling the end of the world, a loud deafening boom resonates everywhere from the sky as the red pointy tip of the asteroid penetrates the sky, eradicating all the clouds and objects in its path.

Even though the pain in his mind doesn't relent, Battle Beast—who is still roaring his heart out in pain—as if he's being compelled, turns his bloody head to look up while with increasing momentum the red tip of the asteroid barrels towards him.

Cecil will kill me for this...but unfortunately, that isn't possible. I'm sure he'll thank me for the view later on.

<Boom!>

<Boom!>

<Boom!>

<Boom!...>

Covering myself with a [Psychokinetic] protective sphere, I watch as the asteroid impacts the island fully, setting off a series of mind-blowing explosions that ripple throughout the length and breadth of the island, the intense shockwaves billowing the stretching sea and even impacting my sphere.

The corners of my lips curl up and with deeply interested eyes, I witness the island crumbling into pieces, sinking into the now raging sea.

The resulting heat, heated rocks, debris, and shockwaves ripple through the water outwards in far distances with the waters near the exact proximity of the now destroyed island transitioning to gas, filling the place with steam...

•☆•

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

8