Omni-Spark[1]
272 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎23rd July 2003▪︎]

[▪︎Bir Tawil▪︎]

"Ugh~..."

I raise my head slightly, hissing as tremors of divine pleasure run through my monstrous length to tickle my brain, filling me up with ecstasy.

Below me, Eve is on her knees. My monstrous cock sliding in and out of her lustrous mouth adorned with her pink lips as she sucks me hungrily like a starved child.

Tucking a strand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear, she pulls my dick—coated in her lustrous saliva—out of her mouth, and with a sultry smile on her face, she starts licking and kissing its length, making me groan as she makes my dick much slimmer.

Gazing at her bare and standing white unblemished tits furnished with her red pointy nipples, Eve ends on my balls and begins massaging and sucking the sacs individually, making my meat rod twitch excitedly as she eyes me meaningfully.

Still gazing into my lust-filled eyes, she smiles innocently. Closing her eyes as she takes a deep breath of my musky scent and heaves a breath of relief in a manner that excites me more as she starts jerking me off.

Her amethyst-colored eyes flutter open while still moving her hand upwards and downwards slowly on my slimy dick—filling the room with a distinct wet noise—she straightens up and kisses the tip of my dick.

"...Haah~"

I tilt my head back, my head fuzzy with my eyes closing a little as she opens her mouth and gulps down my dick in one clean motion, making pleasure run like electricity down my spine, almost making me spasm as the tip of my cock slides into her throat.

Her eyes brimming with a mixture of extreme lust and love, her cheeks slightly bulging as inside her warm mouth she warps her tongue around my length expertly, and with both her hands grasping the base of my dick, she moves.

<Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!...>

Obscene sounds reverberate all over the cabin as she moves her head forwards and backward in a quick motion, draining the life out of me as her perky firm breasts jiggle with every motion.

The scene of her lust-inducing pair of bouncing jugs coupled with the sounds, the unique musky and almost foul scent accompanying sex, and the sight of her eyes getting misty as she tries her best to deep throat me fills me with so much euphoria that I can almost feel the very essence of my mind melting from the pleasure.

... It's good I've always had an eye for invaluable treasures.

[It's beginning...]

Seraph's voice sounds in my ear as grunts slip out of my mouth due to Eve increasing the rate at which she drains me.

"...L-Levi?"

I manage to let out, my eyes hazy with my head arched backward as Eve, as if she's on steroids starts slurping and toying with my dick in a way I've never experienced before.

[Yes, he used the beeper a minute ago. He's gathered all the counterparts and the machine needed for the transfer has been completed by the Mauler Twins. Per my calculations, he'll commence the procedure in five minutes.]

Seraph elaborates calmly while familiar feeling wells up deep inside my testicles with something akin to fire blazing up inside my gut. 

My dick starts to tremble and quake inside Eve's mouth and its size almost doubles, making Eve's eyes widen as her cheeks puff... but she doesn't stop for even a second.

... It's finally time.

"...I'll be there in a se——"

Before I can finish my sentence, I hiss and raise my head upwards as my body begins to shake and instinctively my hands find their way to Eve's head, my balls clenching as my dick jerks violently inside her moist mouth.

The next instant, I ejaculate my fluids inside her mouth, down her throat. Her now wet green eyes, almost roll back into their sockets as she starts choking.

"...Haah~That was perfect."

I sigh in satisfaction, bathing in the post-orgasmic sensation filling me up as she pulls my cock out of her mouth and swiftly swallows my cum.

A little trail stains the left side of her lips as she looks at me with a sly smile.

"Did you expect anything less?"

She asks, cocking an eyebrow in amusement as she slowly rises to her feet, her hairless pink crouch covering my view.

"Of course not, you've proven to me that you're the best in whatever you set your mind to do."

I shake my head with a smile as the nanobots in my suit move from my thighs to my exposed flaccid cock drenched in fluids and cover it. 

Holding Eve's waist, I pull her closer and kiss her navel gently, gaining a genuine smile from Eve.

"Something important just came up so I'll have to go now. I'll come and visit again soon. Something's telling me I'll be craving French toast next time so be ready for it."

I whisper warmly as I stand up—towering over her—and wipe the drying trail from the corner of her lips with my thumb affectionately.

"Okay, I'll have to start with my work soon so I guess I'll be busy from so it's cool. And don't worry, I won't forget your French toast."

She smiles and pecks the tip of my nose. The next second, a bright pink glow lights us up and disappears. 

"Just a little something to keep you fresh..."

She winks at me with a cheeky smile in response to me arching an eyebrow playfully due to her sudden action.

If she wasn't my girl and didn't have mental inhibitors, preventing her from utilizing the full scale of her abilities, I would've ripped her spine out...

"Thanks for being considerate your majesty..."

I fake a bow, making her giggle as she separates.

"Well then, I'll see you later love. Until next time...and oh, don't shy away from sending me pictures."

I wave to her as I walk into the portal that just manifests beside me with a meaningful smile on my face.

She blushes, grabs a nearby slipper from the ground, and then hurls it at me but the portal closes before it can hit me. 

I still did manage to show her my smug look though...that should be enough to keep her face red for a while...

Now then, it's time to get my spark now.

Stepping out of the portal, I arrive inside a secret facility. The facility is almost identical to the first one I visited a while back with its bluish-burnished walls, flooring, and tall ceiling with a unique lighting system hanging off it.

The only difference is the almost ten meters tall and wide silvery tower with metallic horizontal seats like the one on rollercoasters jutting out of its sides. 

On them are thousands of Levy Angstroms comfortably seated with a metal cap resting on their heads which have wires or tubes connecting them to the tower.

Prime Levy is happily standing at the base of the tower, in front of a unique seat with the Mauler Twins in their iconic black and white skintight tank tops and shorts standing a few meters away from him with smiles on their faces.

"...Holy shit! What the hell is Prime doing here!?"

7