Omni-Spark[4]
1.2k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎23rd July 2003▪︎]

[▪︎Secret Facility, United States Of America▪︎]

My eyes open again. This time I'm back in the real world where I'm holding the headless corpse of Prime Levy while the Twins together with the other Levy counterparts still watch it in shock. 

A dark smile creeps on my face as I observe all this and causally, I toss the corpse away like trash in the direction of the wall. The collides with the wall with a bang and falls on the ground helplessly, the blood swimming out of the head and filling the floor with its vermillion essence.

"Alright guys, there's been some developments."

I inform them with a soft voice as I turn my head to glance at them, the smile still etched on my face, making the Twins jolt backward with fear in their eyes while the seated alternate Levys hurriedly remove their helmets and try to climb down the tower.

But then...they realize their inability to stand up and immediately, terror surrounds them like a shroud, marring their bearded faces.

"None of you are leaving here today. Normally, I would let you guys go after wiping some memories but I'm in a good mood today so, I've decided to treat myself today with a little something called 'Death'. 

"Besides, you've all lost your value at this point and it'll just be a waste to send you away when it'll be better for the world if I get rid of you. Find comfort in the fact that no one will miss you from this day forth to the end of time."

I end with an eerie grin marring my face, in a casual tone that deeply unsettles those present, making the hairs of each one of them raise as unmasked fear flashes across their eyelids.

"The fucking is happening right now!? Since when is Prime a freaking psycho!?"

One of the Twins mutters in fear as he clenches his bulky hands into a fist, his fists shaking as he looks at my smiling face with growing anxiety.

"...The hell am I supposed to know! Fuck, we never should've involved ourselves in this project."

The other one mouths in annoyance—a frown on his face—as he lowers his center of gravity, his tightened fists trembling as he gives a look to his counterpart. The counterpart nods grimly.

"If we are going out, we might as well go out trying! I'll see you later Clone."

"You're the clone dimwit. If any one of us survives this, do the needful and this time fucking make it clear who the real clone is!"

They say to each other with grim smiles on their faces and with a loud bellow, their feet dent the metallic floor as they dash towards me swiftly.

My body shifts—fading with reality—and I disappear. Like a flicker, I instantly appear in the middle of them and with my left index finger I slit their necks in a crosswise manner.

Without them being able to react, I take a single step forwards—my face stoic—and in the next second, a red circular ring appears at the base of their necks.

Their eyes still fixated in front of them, their heads slide forwards cleanly unto the ground, making blood gush out like a fountain everywhere as their huge bodies fall to the ground with an anticlimactic bang.

So this is how teleportation feels like huh? Nothing special about it but a welcome powerup nonetheless. 

Turning to the Levy, I snicker upon seeing some of them tearing up and open my [Third Eye]. Using it, I channel the existing mana stream into my hands and wordlessly, I invoke [Inferno].

"P-Please, we beg of you, let us live. We have nothing to do with whatever—–the dead Levy did to upset you. We-We just wanted to create a monumental achievement that will echo through the infinite strata of the Multiverse.

"Imprison us, throw us out, or if you will send us back to our respective dimensions. But please, p-please spare our lives. I'm begging you."

One of the Levys–the only bald one among the thousands of them–cries pitifully, glistening tears snaking down his eyes with snot marring his already ugly face as he watches the raging ball of inferno—the size of a basketball—hovering above my right palm, increasing the temperature of the room exponentially due to is blazing heat.

As if rehearsed, the others immediately start echoing his cries, some more intensely than others as they see me inching towards them while the temperature in the room reaches boiling point, making them drenched in sweat and also hissing in pain as their skin starts scalding due to the rising heat.

Sighing, I shake my head at their sorrowful and tormented cries and raise my head to look at each of their faces one last time, my face expressionless.

"...Well if I do send you back to your worlds, most of you would die in a minute considering the state of affairs. 

"Either you die by a meteorite, a Viltrumite, a robber, a deranged housewife, an alien invasion, Inviciboy, OmniKing, rape, torture, execution, etc, I don't think I need to explain all of your situations."

"As I was saying, you'll all die one day or the other and it won't be a happy death so take this as a one-way ticket to freedom. After all, isn't that why you all accepted Levy's proposition?"

I say calmly, making their eyes widen in shock and surprise.

"...Look, I'm doing you all a favor. This ball right here will incinerate you guys and everything else here to dust. A clean and painless death that'll set you all at peace. A perfect peace free from all forms of trouble..."

I continue persuasively in a compelling way that shuts the mouths of everyone here, making them glance at each other weirdly, their eyes showing their resignation to their eminent fate.

"...Until next time Levy's."

I smile and toss the ball toward them as my body vibrates and the moment it touches the ground and explodes with a resounding boom, I disappear from the base.

But not before catching the smiles on their faces...

Nothing beats a good old manipulation. Now that this saga is done, it's time to set my mind on the new way forwards.

....Conquering this Multiversal cluster.

•☆•

Now guys, my update schedule is going to be little bit messy so heads up. No matter what I'll still post the chapters but it'll be mildly irregular. Plus, I have some plans for this novel. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Thank You.

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

14