A Certain Legitimate Daughter’s Enjoyment of Torturing The Male Lead Illegitimate Elder Brother (4)
244 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(WARNING: Scene of adultery. You can skip this chapter if you found it uncomfortable to read. #wavingahandkerchief)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you know what I really want to do right now?", she whispered in his ear. Feeling Yan Mei's warm breath touched his sensitive part made him shuddered. 

Liu Feng forced himself to hold back. This was his master and she was the one who saved him from the abyss he was once lived in. He would always be grateful to her. Even at this moment of temptation, he remembered to warn himself to not doing anything inappropriate to his life benefactor.

Yan Mei felt his tense muscles under her touch. Somehow, she was very proud. She was 31 years old this year. Although she was doing a great job maintaining her beauty, at some parts, it couldn't be avoided to aging. 

Nowadays, Shen ZhongMing had been immersed himself more in his works. He slept at his office and didn't come back home for more than a month. Yan Mei couldn't help but feel neglected. She even went so far to secretly inquire news if he had been keeping a new plaything behind her back...

Her expression turned chilly as if covered by a layer of frost.

'This is because of that bitch's daughter. She wants to make a comeback? Sooner or later she will join her mother to become a pile of bones. When that time comes, my foothold in this family will be unshakable and no one will dare to look down on me anymore.'

She had enough... had enough of her status as a mistress. With her beauty and intelligence, men who woo her are many. Just a flick of her fingers they would gladly give everything she wants. When would she let herself to bear such grievance?

'That man is still wavering. But he could investigate that accident 3 years ago as many times as he pleased. Just to find nothing!'

Feeling a sudden agitation, she pushed the young man down, caused him to fall onto the couch. 

Liu Feng had no time to react when she sat down and straddled his lap.

" My-my lady...", he stuttered. The young man's face tinted with red as he felt that his most private part uncontrollably hardened inside his pants.

Yan Mei suddenly felt the hotness crept down towards her belly. Under the influence of her lust, she let out her pink tongue and seductively licked the side of his neck. Hearing his low grunt, the corner of her lips lifted upward. She gazed into the young man's fiery eyes as she traced his tightly clamped jaw with her nail, leaving a reddish mark.

She lowered her eye. Her gaze locked onto his pink thin lips. It seemed so soft and tasty that she could barely refrain herself to taste it...

"*cough. Mind to control yourself, please."

The moment her lips wanted to touch his, a soft cough heard from behind.

"Do you both realized where this place is?", a tender little boy stood behind them, crossing his hands. From his gloomy expression, one could tell that he was in a bad mood.

Yan Mei softly gasped but didn't bother to get off from the young assistant's lap. She smiled brightly at her son, cheerfully asked.

" Zhen'er, you are already back. How was school? Anything fun today?"

Shen Zhen peek at Liu Feng's lap. Something huge pressed against his mother's lower belly.

It was so... 

He got a sudden urge to vomit. No matter how many times he witnessed it, he still felt that it was disgustingly nauseating.

Shen Zhen didn't want to talk to these two adulterers. He strode towards the stairs to the 2nd-floor without gave his mother another glance. Only his still childish voice drifted.

"Nothing. Mother, you can have fun, but mind the time and place. This is in the living room and almost lunchtime. I will go to my room. You can continue... enjoy your time."

Yan Mei's eyes followed her son's immature figure until he completely disappeared. She heard the sound of the door closed and softly sighed.

"Looking at him like that, I am worried that he will be an iceberg just like his father..."

She moved her hips all of a sudden, grinding and teasing the hard thing under. 

Liu Feng almost losing his mind. He grabbed the hips that moving like a water snake with both hands. He started to pant. The lady above him seemed to enjoy to torture him. She lowered her head and nipped his lips seductively while whispering, 

"Let's continue this in my room..."

––––––––––

Ye Ruo felt like she was floating amongst the clouds.

She tried to open her eyes but feeling so odd. Her consciousness was scattering and then regathering before suddenly scattering again. It was like an endless loop and she couldn't find the exit.

"6RD, where am I?", she tried to make a contact with her system. This creepy place made her feels jittery.

" 6RD...!"

Still no answer.

'Seems like I am entirely cut off from the outside world.'

Ye Ruo didn't intend to struggle. She looked at her transparent fingers and realized that she was in her soul form, but couldn't see the chains that wrapped around her core.

'Eh? It's gone? The chain...!'

She was startled but also delighted. Her only wish was to regain her freedom. Her original world was destroyed and for the exchange of her own survival, she sold her soul to the system. Countless years had passed. She traversed countless worlds, collecting points to redeem herself. But it was still not enough.

'It's good to be free. It's good to be free...' 

She slowly closed her eyes, let her soul drifted aimlessly. 

"It seems like you really enjoy yourself here.", a low chuckle was heard. Ye Ruo was startled she almost got a heart attack. She abruptly opened her eyes and saw a magnified handsome face that suddenly appeared out of the nothingness. 

Ye Ruo's fragile little heart : $&$&#@@%$%%!!

The whole figure of a young man in black tight attire materialized. He looked at Ye Ruo flailing around in amusement. 

" What are you doing, little friend?"

Currently, Ye Ruo's brain was almost short-circuiting because of the sudden stimulation. How could she manage to pay attention to him?

The handsome young man felt that the girl deliberately ignored him. His pair of thin lips clamped tightly in indignation.

"This is the first time I meet such a rude guest. You infiltrated my space yet you are so daring not paying any attention to me.", he sneered.

" And your soul form is already so weak. It is indeed very impressive that you managed to survive the scanning. There must be another strong entity attached to you. I wonder what it is..."

Ye Ruo : ...He can feel the existence of 6RD?

Feeling the girl's scrutinizing gaze, the young man smiled smugly.

"What? You are surprised that I can find your secret? Don't worry I won't devour you."

Ye Ruo wrinkled her nose, feeling distasteful.

"What are you so smug about? More importantly, who are you? And what is this place?"

The young man lifted an eyebrow and asked in bewilderment,

"You don't know who I am? Then how could you enter this dimension? Are you one of those creation spirits?"

Ye Ruo : Creation spirits? What are those?

"No. I am not. I am a task-taker. And another entity you talked about is my system, 6RD."

7